Is the Zone 1 Race Relations/Racism sub-forum little more than a "Bait" sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Ever get the notion that 87% of threads started there are "bait" threads started by the "usual suspects"?

R.cbfc5c0b63960b2454a77d96fb7464f5

And mostly....

OIP._YRvT8BT0JBcyaY2Foj6MgAAAA

....at that!

Why the sub-forum's very name is bogus given that "racism" is just a lame social construct devised to put folks at loggerheads with each other.....There is only one race.

Maybe Ethnic Relations would be more to the point and just eliminate the "racism" part altogether.

What say you?

Ever get the notion that 87% of threads started there are "bait" threads started by the "usual suspects"?

And mostly....

....at that!

Why the sub-forum's very name is bogus given that "racism" is just a lame social construct devised to put folks at loggerheads with each other.....There is only one race.

Maybe Ethnic Relations would be more to the point and just eliminate the "racism" part altogether.

What say you?
The liberals want the primary focus of bigotry to center around blacks, thus the forum name. I’ve suggested a more inclusive name to encompass prejudice against all minorities, but it was rejected.

And mostly....

....at that!

What say you?
jack-nicholson-yes.gif

I'm not casting shade on the management....Anyone can make a mistake.

Just a bit of revamping to reflect (and fix) what it's become.

I don't suspect any of the management thought it would turn into such a Z-1 clusterfuck.
Anyone can make a mistake, yes.

When that mistake is obvious, yet not recognized and action taken on it, that stems from moral cowardice...Particularly so in this case.

And mostly....

....at that!

What say you? eau
When the damage created by white racism is fixed, we can stop talking about race. Race and ethnicity are 2 different things.

The liberals want the primary focus of bigotry to center around blacks, thus the forum name. I’ve suggested a more inclusive name to encompass prejudice against all minorities, but it was rejected.
It was rejected because of your anto black bigotry.

What is especially galling to me is watching an antisemitic mod referring to you by antisemitic slurs for Jewish women while censoring you.
Yes….eggs me on with slurs, and then deletes my posts. Thanks for remembering.

We REALLY need a rule that any mod who enters a thread to condemn, demonize, or otherwise harass a poster should not simultaneously be able to delete that poster’s posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back