Race and racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
Having recently placed the race relations and racism forum in zone one, might I possibly suggest that you change the name to simply "race relations"?

The race baiters who level accusations of racism preemptively against the white people they hate preclude an actual zone 1 debate by very nature.

It's a case of garbage in/garbage out when you allow all the "all you white racists" garbage. That is actually an act of trolling, not debate, as it is meant to enflame the objects of the poster's intense race hatred, and not actually discuss anything.

The Left's most prevalent tactic is to redefine something (or create a new word, like "homophobe") to a convenient meaning, so that it can be used as a weapon.

"Racism" means whatever the accuser wants it to mean. I believe that "white" Americans have accomplished a thousand times more than the descendants of slaves, since the passage of the 13th Amendment. That, among other things, makes me a racist.

So be it.

Stop whining. You guys post loads of racist crap in nearly every section of this forum.

And we still can't hold a candle to you when it comes to posting racist crap.

Having recently placed the race relations and racism forum in zone one, might I possibly suggest that you change the name to simply "race relations"?

The race baiters who level accusations of racism preemptively against the white people they hate preclude an actual zone 1 debate by very nature.

It's a case of garbage in/garbage out when you allow all the "all you white racists" garbage. That is actually an act of trolling, not debate, as it is meant to enflame the objects of the poster's intense race hatred, and not actually discuss anything.
Would your motive be to stifle freedom of speech? Are you suggesting that charges of racism is hate speech?

IMHO, the fascist agenda is facilitated by the stifling of charges of racism, because racism is a necessary component of fascism.

I would suggest at least discouraging charges of racist behaviour with off-topic insults and other common methods of spamming.

If I accuse you or anyone else of racism, I feel obliged to state on what my claim is based upon.

Would your motive be to stifle freedom of speech? Are you suggesting that charges of racism is hate speech?

IMHO, the fascist agenda is facilitated by the stifling of charges of racism, because racism is a necessary component of fascism.

I would suggest at least discouraging charges of against racist behaviour with off-topic insults and other common methods of spamming.

If I accuse you or anyone else of racism, I feel obliged to state on what my claim is based upon.
My motive is a level playing field for all concerned.

I realize that is anathema to the race baiters who have gained special privileges through their constant accusations and who benefit from the double standards.

My motive is a level playing field for all concerned.

I realize that is anathema to the race baiters who have gained special privileges through their constant accusations and who benefit from the double standards.
If you succeed in your quest to censor freedom of speech, it won't effect me. I know how to get the message across to the racists in a manner that will be within the forum's rules.

Racism is a necessary component of fascism and so your real motive appears to be to protect against the appearance of fascism's rise in America.

If you succeed in your quest to censor freedom of speech, it won't effect me. I know how to get the message across to the racists in a manner that will be within the forum's rules.

Racism is a necessary component of fascism and so your real motive appears to be to protect against the appearance of fascism's rise in America.
I will assume your complete disingenuousness here is intentional.

Hasn't everyone harmed the usefulness of the word racism enough thru over-use??? It's almost meaningless anymore and if it got taken off the forum name - it should be because of that.

It's not like USMB moderation doesn't have it's hands full with complaints about the change from haters and racists ON BOTH SIDES. Which means -- we DID the right thing.

And -- I know, because I virtually LIVED in the forum for about 15 hours after the Zone1 change -- moderation is NOT allowing flaming of ANY kind. Including things worse than being accused of being racist. If ya see it - report it. There's NO moderator discretion here. It needs to be removed.

OLD habit to break for sure. Because playing that card was EASIER than talking about Race Relations -- wasn't it? We were easing up on warnings/bans for the 1st few days, BECAUSE that was a reflex. But, in a week or two, your issue should go away. AND EXTRA BONUS -- A LOT of issues will also go away for our USMB black/brown/asian community besieged by ACTUAL white racists.. Many of our USMB POC seem to have avoided that forum and now are "sneaking peeks" to test the vibe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back