Looking For a Few Good Nominees

Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

Now your good taste is making me think that YOU really WANT this shot..

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

Also why Flacaltenn is most likely laughing is:

1. I am a Social Liberal and Fiscal Conservative.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...
Not everyone lives on the site, or reads every thread.

. . . thanks for the info though. I had kinda thought you were Mad Cabbie back come around. I knew you weren't new, I had missed the intro thread, just hadn't figured out who you were.

Why does everyone believe I am Mad Cabbie?

I never knew the guy but it sound like he was crazier than a June Bug...

Anyhoo, I am using my old name from the Slate Days because I like it!

also you made a mod cry by saying we posters have lives...
Truthfully MDK, Winter and Old Lady would be the best choices and even though I give him a hard time Mac would also be a solid pick...

I'll just say that more than one of those you listed has been asked and declined a couple times.. But people get REAL BORED with sparring with party warriors during election silly season..
How is it that somebody who has supposedly been here less than two weeks knows that much about posters in the first place?

I know you allow leftist posters to have socks and obviously, all those nominated are leftists, but what gives? Who is this poster really?

Ummm, you do know I introduced myself in the welcome section and everyone knows I am Bruce T. Laney.

I left for awhile and had my account locked by my request and came back when I felt better.

2. I did state who I am so go and check in the section where people introduce themselves...

If the moderation team felt that I had socked in they would have booted me and kept me locked out of this site...

. . . thanks for the info though. I had kinda thought you were Mad Cabbie back come around. I knew you weren't new, I had missed the intro thread, just hadn't figured out who you were.

I don't know who you are, but you're not Bruce T. Laney. I don't know what's become of him, and I hope he's okay, but you're a really lousy impersonator.
Who are you?

I recall that the real oldlady flounced off into the sunset several weeks back.

So did Winter if I remember...
Its all starting to make perfect sense.

I don't know who you are, but you're not Bruce T. Laney. I don't know what's become of him, and I hope he's okay, but you're a really lousy impersonator.
Who are you?

no!

I am not her and she is not me!

Go PM a moderator to explain things and let me be clear Aye sure the hell knows it is her beloved Bruce because I made my request to her, Kat and Coyote that night when I left!

Also enough of this nonsense and this damn thread is about wanting to be a moderator which if ever given to me the first person I would ban is me!

Now shut the hell up everyone of you worthless twangers!

Who are you?

no!

Go PM a moderator to explain things and let me be clear Aye sure the hell knows it is her beloved Bruce because I made my request to her, Kat and Coyote that night when I left!

Also enough of this nonsense and this damn thread is about wanting to be a moderator which if ever given to me the first person I would ban is me!

Yeah, that's Bruce.

Who are you?

no!

iu

Who are you?

no!

Yeah, that's Bruce.

I mean who the hell would want to be me when I do not want to be me!!!

Who are you?

no!

Ummmmmmm, actually I was thinking along the lines of space aliens or the illuminati, but do continue.

Who are you?

no!

Ummmmmmm, actually I was thinking along the lines of space aliens or the illuminati, but do continue.

Space Alien Chimps is more like it and we need one to moderate us!

It is him....

unfortunately.

It is him....

unfortunately.

Will do not be that way...

I love you as much as you love me and I have not even been nearly as bad since being back!

In fact I have been very good and sorry that you are no longer part of the moderation team...

Who are you?

no!

When you said that we need space alien chimps to moderate us, ertainly you meant one MORE, right?

Who are you?

no!

When you said that we need space alien chimps to moderate us, ertainly you meant one MORE, right?

Actually those that would be good at it either have lives or know this is not a place you want to moderate in...

All joking aside those like Kat, Taz, Coyote, Flacaltenn and so on that do the moderation of this board do a thankless job but you know what they do it the best they can and we never take a moment to think about the nonsense we put them through and yes all of us put them through a lot of stupidity daily on here...

So whomever get the nod to join the team I feel sorrow for them and promise to be my old way soon enough...

( Aye is reading this and is about to smack me for the last part )

All joking aside those like Kat, Taz, Coyote, Flacaltenn and so on that do the moderation of this board do a thankless job but you know what they do it the best they can and we never take a moment to think about the nonsense we put them through and yes all of us put them through a lot of stupidity daily on here...

Dont ever change Jack the Mad. Glad we bribed you to come back,..., :stir:

Dont ever change Jack the Mad. Glad we bribed you to come back,..., :stir:

Well I am back for now and this place is still the same...

Forum List

Back