Weekend at Biden's

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
PROGS used to claim Trump was an embarrassment around the world, which to most conservatives meant they needed the material and/or Trump was respected by those who really mattered. As opposed snowflakes I mean, from London for example, who were offended the USA's POTUS called the Paris Accord EXACTLY what it is.

Have you noticed PROGS makes accusations only to act them out? Puppet Xiden is a nice clue.

PROGS used to claim Trump was an embarrassment around the world, which to most conservatives meant they needed the material and/or Trump was respected by those who really mattered. As opposed snowflakes I mean, from London, who were offended the USA had called the Paris Accord what it really is.

Again, in English?

Come on, at least translate your propaganda out of Russlish.

PROGS used to claim Trump was an embarrassment around the world, which to most conservatives meant they needed the material and/or Trump was respected by those who really mattered. As opposed snowflakes I mean, from London for example, who were offended the USA's POTUS called the Paris Accord EXACTLY what it is.

Have you noticed PROGS makes accusations only to act them out? Puppet Xiden is a nice clue.

Bad behavior in spastic children is to be expected but wait until they discover the rest of us aren't going to kneel before their threats and edicts. They will LOSE their MIINNDS. They'll sic their American Schutzstaffel (FBI) on us but they'll see that those alphabet agencies don't have enough personnel to crush free people who've decided they simply aren't going to play along anymore. The toxic effects of lawlessness will bite THEM in the arse as well. I can't wait to see them stomp their feet and scream at the sky. ;)

PROGS used to claim Trump was an embarrassment around the world, which to most conservatives meant they needed the material and/or Trump was respected by those who really mattered. As opposed snowflakes I mean, from London, who were offended the USA had called the Paris Accord what it really is.

Again, in English?

Разве ты не особенная снежинка?

asittle-golden-book-everyone-i-disagree-with-is-a-russian-52475485.png

Again, in English?

Anyone else having this problem?

Forum List

Back