Week 16 of the 2016 NFL Football Season

Let me know if you happen to know where one is laying around.
The main problem with the offense is the line though,it's like a friggin turnstyle.

When a team like the Browns, Texans etc make bad decisions they end up with bad players. Take Brock Osweiler for instance. $72 million for a reject quarterback who this year has 14 TD passes and 16 picks and now sits on the bench. Now don't even get me started about the Browns bad decisions in RG 2 and a half.

If you look at Rick Smiths draft history it's actually stellar.
And the Assweiler experiment isn't really all that damaging and he can be shit canned after the 2017 season for only 37 mill.

The main problem with the offense is the line though,it's like a friggin turnstyle.

When a team like the Browns, Texans etc make bad decisions they end up with bad players. Take Brock Osweiler for instance. $72 million for a reject quarterback who this year has 14 TD passes and 16 picks and now sits on the bench. Now don't even get me started about the Browns bad decisions in RG 2 and a half.

Post #58
Soo Clowney is pretty dang good... - Page 3 - AFC South - The Jungle

Post #58

Clowney or JJ Watt is not enough to win a championship...it takes a quarterback that know what the pointie end of a football is for.

Post #58

Clowney or JJ Watt is not enough to win a championship...it takes a quarterback that know what the pointie end of a football is for.

Be sure and let us know when you find a good QB so we can acquire him.
Oh..and teams with bad QBs actually can win the super bowl.
https://www.quora.com/Can-an-NFL-team-win-a-Super-Bowl-without-an-elite-quarterback

Post #58

https://www.quora.com/Can-an-NFL-team-win-a-Super-Bowl-without-an-elite-quarterback

That is actually funny...considering a good quarterback with a bad team can't..but a average quarterback with a good team can...take last year in Denver.

Post #58

That is actually funny...considering a good quarterback with a bad team can't..but a average quarterback with a good team can...take last year in Denver.

Yep...a good O-line can make an average QB look like Joe Montana.
I'm going to be pissed if it turns out Savage was the answer all along and we pissed away 37 mill for nothing.

Looks like the Cowpies and Pats are on cruise control now. Oakland is pretty much out of the picture with the loss of Carr. About the only other contenders are the Chefs in the AFC and the Giants in the NFC. Seachix could put it together, but haven't been playing that well lately. Pukers and Falcons are pretty hot on offense, but not much there on defense. Think I'll be rooting for the Chefs from here on out.

'Da chiefs look good........real good.

the thing is I normally always root for them to lose each week.Only time I did not was the last 21 years when they played the Rams. this year I am the biggest chiefs fan ever though cause they are the only team in the AFC capable of beating the cheatriots but they wont cause the cheats have home field advantage which assures them of winning since they always have the home town refs in their pockets.

I did not watch their playoff game last year when they played them in NE but many Chiefs fans I know here in KC did and they said the refs were calling penaltys on them but when the cheats committed those same penaltys they were not called.

No surprise whatsoever because I DID watch that playoff game a few years ago they had against Baltimore and in that game that I DID watch they did the same thing with the Ravens they did with the Chiefs.

when the Cheats have to go on the road in the playoffs they cant win cause they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:lmao:

Last time the cheats won a playoff game on the road was 10 years ago against the chargers which was not impressive either since that coach was Marty Shittenheimer,a coach who both his teams the chargers and chiefs always went ONE AND DONE. That was the nickname marty got from the NFL once playoffs began,ONE AND DONE MARTY.:rofl::lmao::haha:

that is why I am not one bit at all impressed with their home record of not losing back to back games over the years or setting a record of not losing when having a lead at halftime.yeah when you can cheat you can do that of course. a fact these NFL announcer jerks like Al Michales wont mention cause he kisses the ass of the NFL.

Looks like the Cowpies and Pats are on cruise control now. Oakland is pretty much out of the picture with the loss of Carr. About the only other contenders are the Chefs in the AFC and the Giants in the NFC. Seachix could put it together, but haven't been playing that well lately. Pukers and Falcons are pretty hot on offense, but not much there on defense. Think I'll be rooting for the Chefs from here on out.

the thing is I normally always root for them to lose each week.Only time I did not was the last 21 years when they played the Rams. this year I am the biggest chiefs fan ever though cause they are the only team in the AFC capable of beating the cheatriots but they wont cause the cheats have home field advantage which assures them of winning since they always have the home town refs in their pockets.

I did not watch their playoff game last year when they played them in NE but many Chiefs fans I know here in KC did and they said the refs were calling penaltys on them but when the cheats committed those same penaltys they were not called.

No surprise whatsoever because I DID watch that playoff game a few years ago they had against Baltimore and in that game that I DID watch they did the same thing with the Ravens they did with the Chiefs.

when the Cheats have to go on the road in the playoffs they cant win cause they dont have the home town refs in their pockets.:lmao:

Last time the cheats won a playoff game on the road was 10 years ago against the chargers which was not impressive either since that coach was Marty Shittenheimer,a coach who both his teams the chargers and chiefs always went ONE AND DONE. That was the nickname marty got from the NFL once playoffs began,ONE AND DONE MARTY.:rofl::lmao::haha:

that is why I am not one bit at all impressed with their home record of not losing back to back games over the years or setting a record of not losing when having a lead at halftime.yeah when you can cheat you can do that of course. a fact these NFL announcer jerks like Al Michales wont mention cause he kisses the ass of the NFL.

Are you going to the Rams game on Sunday disguised as an empty seat?

Are you going to the Rams game on Sunday disguised as an empty seat?

the butthurt flows from the cry baby troll so much over a two year old grudge he cant get over because he was proven wrong that the Rams are not playing in st louis this year like he was SOOO sure they would be.

He is so butthurt he was proven wrong on this he bringgs his grudge of that over here to this thread.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is like dodgeball # 390 from you child over an unanswered question from the past two years kiddie.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
man those feet must get sore from running away from a two year old question so many hundreds of times
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

same old song and dance dodgeball and changing of the topic from you like clockwork.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

oh and you can cowardly avoid the question and change the subject all the time as you have done over 390 times in the last two years but more and more people see there is somethign seriously wrong with you how you can never admit to being wrong same as your lover pooper the fact THIS was posted on my Jeff Fisher thread not too long ago and it was NOT me that posted it as you wish.:biggrin:

There is something seriously wrong with Antiquity and Papagiorgio. Especially Papa. He's always disagreeing with me on Politics and everyone here knows I'm money when it comes to politics. So why is he always disagreeing with me even though I've proven him wrong 1000 times over? These guys have problems. But that's ok because you were right and they were not and that's all I remember.

He indeed nailed it.could not have said it better myself.:happy-1:

oh and I watched the NINERS/Rams game saturday so you can post all the pics you want of how empty the seats were at the BEGINNING of the game or just shortly before halftime when they left for refreshments,i watched the ENTIRE game and it was PACKED just like this MOST the game except during those TWO times.
14034975_10153625379745981_4256356311572215270_n.jpg

so major fail there saying the Rams/niners game did not have them packed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i saw with my OWN EYES and UNLIKE you,i dont lie going around lying to everyone saying that I never admitted i was wrong about the year of them coming back you stupid fuck liar which you ALSO have run away from as well doing the usual-:scared1:

since it would mean you ADMITTING you were wrong as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:
the butthurt so much flows from antiquity,he no doubt would throw temper tantrems to all these intelligent folks here in this poll as well who ALSO like me,had logic and common sense to see they would be coming back anytime they would ask him the question-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: They also would laugh at how he changes the subject all the time being so butthurt about being proven wrong.:biggrin:

NFL To Los Angeles: Who Is Making The Move?

• Chargers (4%, 29 Votes)

• Raiders (7%, 48 Votes)

• L.A. Will Have 2 Teams (13%, 93 Votes)

• RAMS (77%, 554 VOTES)
oh and btw,not saying that they had great crowd support for the Falcons game,not denying that,you MIGHT want to try and do the same something on being proven wrong.:rolleyes: that was WHEN the LA fans were convinced same as I was Fisher was coming back however AFTER he was fired,the fans turned out in droves for the Niners game.I was there,i Saw the game and watched the whole thing so you can lie all you want about how the niners game was packed same as you lied that I never admittted i was off on the year of the rams coming back but people like me who wacthed the game no otherwise-:asshole:so you might consider:anj_stfu: before ending up with more shit on your face as you always do when i OWN you and give you one ass beating after another.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back