Week 16 of the 2016 NFL Football Season

Chiefs polish off the donks in style with a D lineman, Dontari Poe at QB

That's some funny shit! Looked like a shot putter.

he caught one for a TD earlier this year. he was a TE or WR

That's awesome! He's more versatile than the Fridge was back in the day.

the entire vid. the donks were pissed about running up the score

the fridge

Meh, for a fun play like that, I think "running up the score" doesn't really apply. :)

6-9 Heading into tonight. Another terrible week.

You and me both but with the Cowboys win last night I am still a pisspoor 7-9.
Who in their right mind would pick three teams with a combination of 3 win between them and all win. I think Charger fans will show up for the final game with bags over their heads for their lost to the Browns.

Three broken legs in one weekend...wow. Carr's I think is the worst in the long run of the three.

Chiefs polish off the donks in style with a D lineman, Dontari Poe at QB

That's some funny shit! Looked like a shot putter.

he caught one for a TD earlier this year. he was a TE or WR

That's awesome! He's more versatile than the Fridge was back in the day.

the entire vid. the donks were pissed about running up the score

the fridge

When a team complains about the other team running up the score...IMO...put a better team on the field and that wouldn't happen.

Looks like the Cowpies and Pats are on cruise control now. Oakland is pretty much out of the picture with the loss of Carr. About the only other contenders are the Chefs in the AFC and the Giants in the NFC. Seachix could put it together, but haven't been playing that well lately. Pukers and Falcons are pretty hot on offense, but not much there on defense. Think I'll be rooting for the Chefs from here on out.

Looks like the Cowpies and Pats are on cruise control now. Oakland is pretty much out of the picture with the loss of Carr. About the only other contenders are the Chefs in the AFC and the Giants in the NFC. Seachix could put it together, but haven't been playing that well lately. Pukers and Falcons are pretty hot on offense, but not much there on defense. Think I'll be rooting for the Chefs from here on out.
Forgot about the Steelers. They always seem to be challenging. Don't think they are good enough to knock off the Pats though.

Forgot about the Steelers. They always seem to be challenging. Don't think they are good enough to knock off the Pats though.

I was on nfl.com and in the power rankings it talked about the Pats D being 1st in the league in points allowed, the first time a Belichick team has done that since 2003, when the Pats won the SB. Before that was 1994, when the Browns last won a playoff game. Before that, the 1990 Giants (Belichick was DC), who won the SB. I know these kinds of stats don't necessarily mean anything, but damn, that's a pretty strong history for Belichick teams with the #1 scoring D. :p

Of all the AFC teams, I'd say the Steelers have the best chance to upset the Pats.

Dallas seems less dominant, so I wouldn't be too surprised if anyone beat the Cowboys.

I was on nfl.com and in the power rankings it talked about the Pats D being 1st in the league in points allowed, the first time a Belichick team has done that since 2003, when the Pats won the SB. Before that was 1994, when the Browns last won a playoff game. Before that, the 1990 Giants (Belichick was DC), who won the SB. I know these kinds of stats don't necessarily mean anything, but damn, that's a pretty strong history for Belichick teams with the #1 scoring D. :p

Of all the AFC teams, I'd say the Steelers have the best chance to upset the Pats.

Dallas seems less dominant, so I wouldn't be too surprised if anyone beat the Cowboys.

When you add up the numbers Houston actually has the best D in the NFL.
And thats without JJ Watt.
2016 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

That may be true... but a team that can't settle on an everyday experienced quarterback won't go far.

That may be true... but a team that can't settle on an everyday experienced quarterback won't go far.

Let me know if you happen to know where one is laying around.
The main problem with the offense is the line though,it's like a friggin turnstyle.

In the end, points are what matter. ;)

In the end, points are what matter. ;)

Yeah...how few of em you can hold your opponent too makes a huge difference.
They'll address the oline issues in next years draft.

The main problem with the offense is the line though,it's like a friggin turnstyle.
Yep. Vikes in the same boat wrt offensive line. Just look at the Cowpies. A great line can make anyone at QB look the second coming of Joe Montana.

'Da chiefs look good........real good.

'Da chiefs look good........real good.

Yeah they do. The Texans beat em early in the year but I don't have a lot of confidence they can do it again.

When a team like the Browns, Texans etc make bad decisions they end up with bad players. Take Brock Osweiler for instance. $72 million for a reject quarterback who this year has 14 TD passes and 16 picks and now sits on the bench. Now don't even get me started about the Browns bad decisions in RG 2 and a half.

Forum List

Back