Weather Vane for 2020 is GOP Momentum in Senate Races

Good sign for Trump. GOP candidate's picking up steam in last days of campaign.

It boils down that the GOP is going to have to carry the last remaining swing states to keep control. That means all 3 of them; MT, IA and NC.

NC is a dead tie and can go either way. But with a slight lead by Cunningham the D.
IA is tied right now. Can go either way.
MT is close with the advantage to the R but by 3%

The losses in the other states like Colorado means that unless the GOP carries all 3 of these states, the Dems get control of the Senate. Even Kansas is showing a tie at this point. It could be even worse. But I predict that there won't be an real changes except that the Dems will pick up one or two of the swing states along with a few others that we know of and end up with 52 to 48 in their favor. Get ready for round 2 of the Impeachment Hearings.
Ernst has edged ahead in Iowa and Tillis has in North Carolina. Minnesota is a dead heat and Trump may very well carry the state because of riots and Democratic governor and Minneapolis City Council ineptitude in stopping violent crimes.

Edged ahead is a code name for Tied. I already gave Minnesota narrowly to the GOP. But the GOP MUST win all 3 of the swing states I brought up to keep at least a 51 lead. And they can't lose any more. I think the best they can hope for is a 50-50 which would make it dicey to whom the Senate Majority leader will be. Then it will come down to VP Pence to break the tie even if he's leaving in Jan 21.

As for the "Riots" you seem to be overlooking the fact they have pretty well stopped. And the majority of the Voters are in the cities, even the smaller cities or suburbs. And right now, Rump may carry the suburban male vote but he's post toasties with the female suburban voters. So even in Min, it can go either way. And the same goes for WI.

It ain't 2016 anymore, cupcake.
Stopped being covered by liberal media. The die has already been cast. Suburban voter's will break big for Trump.

yes, Suburban Males will. But remember when Rump begged the Suburban Women to support him? Did you wonder why that is? Just because you wish it doesn't make it so.

Do you think Suburban women like a man who finger rapes his employee?

Or believes a woman who's story fell completely apart? I wonder how much she was paid for that allegation? Or they can settle for a raving Pervert that just wants to grab their pussy and that's one of his Stellar Qualities.
But yet you believed the psycho Blaise-Ford who accused Kavanaugh of attempted rape in high school after she remembered it from psychotherapy. You're a tool.

I do? Why, because you say so? You say a lot of crap and I don't believe a lot of it.

Forum List

Back