Joe Biden Lied Again about Immigration

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
Love this guy. Don’t always agree with him, but he tells the truth like he sees it.

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims
you really don't want to go there, now do you? And I love how you white folk love you some ni*** when they sell their souls to your bs.....only to be target practice someday by ya!!

LuckyDuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Love this guy. Don’t always agree with him, but he tells the truth like he sees it.

you really don't want to go there, now do you? And I love how you white folk love you some ni*** when they sell their souls to your bs.....only to be target practice someday by ya!!
Another load of crap statement from the king of racists on these posts.

protectionist

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can somebody translate what this ghetto beast is yammering about ?

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Peewee Herman excuse.... I know you are but what am I?

:spinner: :spinner: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :smoke:

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I watched the video and he explains things very well. Got nothing to do with being black, but I get how you use that as a tool to silence opinion. that way you can avoid confronting any of the points or details. Is it laziness??? or just stupidity???

20,000 false claims???? yeah bullshit. Joe Biden said he knew nothing about any of his son's business dealings with the Chinese or Ukrainians. Turns out he was part of it all and getting a cut.
that one lie is equal to 20,000 spin sessions by CNN.

Why is it when a black person says something you dont like you have to call them an N**** ??
What? they not human enough for you? not enough of a person? Everyone brings their own life experience to the table and that's what makes up their opinion.
Try harder next time.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe really hasn't done much if any good as a government representative so he really doesn't have anything to talk about. That's why he lies. The truth isn't flattering

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump lying does not excuse Biden lies!

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When is the last time a president kept all his campaign promises, and then some ?
Joe Biden lied about immigration, and several other things.
If Trump told the truth each and every single time, they would eat him up alive.
Dems are just mad because he knows how to beat them at their own sick game.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List