Weather Vane for 2020 is GOP Momentum in Senate Races

Good sign for Trump. GOP candidate's picking up steam in last days of campaign.

It boils down that the GOP is going to have to carry the last remaining swing states to keep control. That means all 3 of them; MT, IA and NC.

NC is a dead tie and can go either way. But with a slight lead by Cunningham the D.
IA is tied right now. Can go either way.
MT is close with the advantage to the R but by 3%

The losses in the other states like Colorado means that unless the GOP carries all 3 of these states, the Dems get control of the Senate. Even Kansas is showing a tie at this point. It could be even worse. But I predict that there won't be an real changes except that the Dems will pick up one or two of the swing states along with a few others that we know of and end up with 52 to 48 in their favor. Get ready for round 2 of the Impeachment Hearings.
Ernst has edged ahead in Iowa and Tillis has in North Carolina. Minnesota is a dead heat and Trump may very well carry the state because of riots and Democratic governor and Minneapolis City Council ineptitude in stopping violent crimes.

Edged ahead is a code name for Tied. I already gave Minnesota narrowly to the GOP. But the GOP MUST win all 3 of the swing states I brought up to keep at least a 51 lead. And they can't lose any more. I think the best they can hope for is a 50-50 which would make it dicey to whom the Senate Majority leader will be. Then it will come down to VP Pence to break the tie even if he's leaving in Jan 21.

As for the "Riots" you seem to be overlooking the fact they have pretty well stopped. And the majority of the Voters are in the cities, even the smaller cities or suburbs. And right now, Rump may carry the suburban male vote but he's post toasties with the female suburban voters. So even in Min, it can go either way. And the same goes for WI.

It ain't 2016 anymore, cupcake.
Stopped being covered by liberal media. The die has already been cast. Suburban voter's will break big for Trump.

It boils down that the GOP is going to have to carry the last remaining swing states to keep control. That means all 3 of them; MT, IA and NC.

NC is a dead tie and can go either way. But with a slight lead by Cunningham the D.

The losses in the other states like Colorado means that unless the GOP carries all 3 of these states, the Dems get control of the Senate. Even Kansas is showing a tie at this point. It could be even worse. But I predict that there won't be an real changes except that the Dems will pick up one or two of the swing states along with a few others that we know of and end up with 52 to 48 in their favor. Get ready for round 2 of the Impeachment Hearings.
Ernst has edged ahead in Iowa and Tillis has in North Carolina. Minnesota is a dead heat and Trump may very well carry the state because of riots and Democratic governor and Minneapolis City Council ineptitude in stopping violent crimes.

Edged ahead is a code name for Tied. I already gave Minnesota narrowly to the GOP. But the GOP MUST win all 3 of the swing states I brought up to keep at least a 51 lead. And they can't lose any more. I think the best they can hope for is a 50-50 which would make it dicey to whom the Senate Majority leader will be. Then it will come down to VP Pence to break the tie even if he's leaving in Jan 21.

As for the "Riots" you seem to be overlooking the fact they have pretty well stopped. And the majority of the Voters are in the cities, even the smaller cities or suburbs. And right now, Rump may carry the suburban male vote but he's post toasties with the female suburban voters. So even in Min, it can go either way. And the same goes for WI.

Ernst has come from behind and now has lead in Iowa.

Marshall will win Kansas.

And I gave you Kansas as well. You are cherry picking on the most likely GOP winners. How about sticking with the 3 that I brought up. How confident are you that the GOP will win all 3 and maintain the 51 to 49 count? That is about the best they can hope for if they pull all 3 of those swing states. Lose just one and it's going to be 50-50. Lose 2 and it's 49-51. While you are prancing in your fourfour (you haven't been able to fit in your tutu for decades) you may end up looking very foolish. Or not. Well, actually, even with a 50 or a 51, you will still look mighty foolish as 2022 won't be nearly as kind.

And I gave you Kansas as well. You are cherry picking on the most likely GOP winners. How about sticking with the 3 that I brought up. How confident are you that the GOP will win all 3 and maintain the 51 to 49 count? That is about the best they can hope for if they pull all 3 of those swing states. Lose just one and it's going to be 50-50. Lose 2 and it's 49-51. While you are prancing in your fourfour (you haven't been able to fit in your tutu for decades) you may end up looking very foolish. Or not. Well, actually, even with a 50 or a 51, you will still look mighty foolish as 2022 won't be nearly as kind.
Dem's will win Maine and Colorado. GOP can pick-up in Minnesota and Michigan. No change in Senate.

Ernst has come from behind and now has lead in Iowa.

Your own cite shows Greenfield with an average of +1.8% lead. margin of error may make things different but it appears that you are adding the margin for error into the count as a positive for Ernst. It doesn't work that way. That margin of error can go both ways or nullify itself out entirely.

I suggest you get in front of your Mirror and practice faking Humilitary, cleaning up your language, practice a little groveling just in case.

Not such a good sign.
Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

You don't get money by saying "We are kicking their asses".
With Biden out raising him by far, it does not sound like you get money for running a shitty campaign because you are stuck with the words that have come out of your impeached mouth and your record on handlling the deadliest pandemic to hit America in 100 years.

Hilary out raised and out spent Trump 2-1..............

And mark kelly in Arizona dressed as hitler for a halloween party, and has had his anti-gun agenda exposed.......

Dem's will win Maine and Colorado. GOP can pick-up in Minnesota and Michigan. No change in Senate.

Michigan shows a +6 lead by Peters and it's getting wider by the day. Remember, it's only 8days to election.

Minnesota shows the GOP behind. Alibi, not by much. This is a close race but it shows the Dem Smith up by 1 to 11 points. Again, you are relying on the margin of error to be in the favor of your candidate.

Georgia, you can't depend on the margin for error. This is a definite flip from R to a D. There are other states that have been dominant R states for the Senate that can go either way. Pretty much, to maintain control the Rs have to win them all and I just don't see that happening. The best they can hope for is either a 50 or a 51 count. Your nonsense is coming home to roost. Look for 2022 to not be kind at all.

Stopped being covered by liberal media. The die has already been cast. Suburban voter's will break big for Trump.

yes, Suburban Males will. But remember when Rump begged the Suburban Women to support him? Did you wonder why that is? Just because you wish it doesn't make it so.

Not such a good sign. Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

I always love people who for the first 99,999 times, denounces Trump as a fool, buffoon and incompetent idiot who is wrong about EVERYTHING, then quote him as their source in the one case they think they can use him for to support their argument! :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks, Your a real prince. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Republicans are going to be (metaphorically) slaughtered at the polls this year...

Rump... the Orange Baboon-God... is going to take a great many candidates down with him... and they'll deserve it for so inappropriately and slavishly enabling his behaviors.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative, sane, rational and loyal Americans.

That opportunity may present itself within the next week-plus-change... :p
Another leftist reflection of reality.

...We, of course, know that Trump is responsible for every death in the solar system.
Incorrect.

Rump deceived the American People about the seriousness of the looming pandemic while briefing his wealthy associates and advising them to adjust their investments.

Rump intentionally damaged the credibility of American public health services and officials so that their warnings fell on a great many incredulous and deaf ears.

Rump failed to facilitate a unified nationwide health emergency response and delayed doing what little was done until long after he knew the pandemic would be so lethal.

Rump failed in leadership-by-example, by failing to wear protective gear and socially distancing until months later when his position began to seriously erode.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a piece-of-$hit with the deaths of scores of thousands and a shattering profound grief of their families to answer for; now and on Judgment Day.

Americans can't do anything to influence Judgment Day but they can - and will - render their own decisions on Election Day; a long-overdue Political Judgment Day.

...We, of course, know that Trump is responsible for every death in the solar system.
Incorrect.

Rump deceived the American People about the seriousness of the looming pandemic while briefing his wealthy associates and advising them to adjust their investments.

Rump intentionally damaged the credibility of American public health services and officials so that their warnings fell on a great many incredulous and deaf ears.

Rump failed to facilitate a unified nationwide health emergency response and delayed doing what little was done until long after he knew the pandemic would be so lethal.

Rump failed in leadership-by-example, by failing to wear protective gear and socially distancing until months later when his position began to seriously erode.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a piece-of-$hit with the deaths of scores of thousands and a shattering profound grief of their families to answer for; now and on Judgment Day.

Americans can't do anything to influence Judgment Day but they can - and will - render their own decisions on Election Day; a long-overdue Political Judgment Day.
You mean you look to your leader to know to wear a mask?!
Are you 10 years old?

yes, Suburban Males will. But remember when Rump begged the Suburban Women to support him? Did you wonder why that is? Just because you wish it doesn't make it so.

Do you think Suburban women like a man who finger rapes his employee?

Or believes a woman who's story fell completely apart? I wonder how much she was paid for that allegation? Or they can settle for a raving Pervert that just wants to grab their pussy and that's one of his Stellar Qualities.

Or believes a woman who's story fell completely apart? I wonder how much she was paid for that allegation? Or they can settle for a raving Pervert that just wants to grab their pussy and that's one of his Stellar Qualities.
But yet you believed the psycho Blaise-Ford who accused Kavanaugh of attempted rape in high school after she remembered it from psychotherapy. You're a tool.

Forum List

Back