Weather Vane for 2020 is GOP Momentum in Senate Races

Economy is running here. But we are tired of people dropping dead and it has come up again in Tennessee. I am not at all thrilled about the two people that died next door to me, not the 56 year old woman that fell dead in the kitchen and especially not the 31 year old on the lawn that I gave CPR to, that got me quarantined, by the health department.

less than 1% of Covid deaths have been people between the ages of 25 and 34. Those 1,624 people comprise .0005% of the population, But one just happened to collapse and die on your front lawn, huh?

Cool story, bro....

The Republicans are going to be (metaphorically) slaughtered at the polls this year...

Rump... the Orange Baboon-God... is going to take a great many candidates down with him... and they'll deserve it for so inappropriately and slavishly enabling his behaviors.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative loyal Americans.
My community had over 1,000 deaths and perhaps 5% of the still living will vote for Biden.
It's the economy.
Economy is running here. But we are tired of people dropping dead and it has come up again in Tennessee. I am not at all thrilled about the two people that died next door to me, not the 56 year old woman that fell dead in the kitchen and especially not the 31 year old on the lawn that I gave CPR to, that got me quarantined, by the health department.

Uh Covid does not tend to drop people dead in the kitchen.
Why? Early reports from overseas had doctors dropping dead in the hall of a hospital and people dropping dead on the street. Some people do not know when to take their butt to the doctor and some cases moved from very mild to bad sick in a matter of hours. I did not say they were bright. I said they were dead. The younger 31 year old guy was covid positive, I only knew because was contacted after the CPR. Woman was a few weeks later. Dead when I got in. She was already
rigor ed on the kitchen floor. I call EMS, left and washed and disinfected after checking carotid artery. I warned EMS on arrival of the earlier death, but was not contacted this time and did not ask. I had no wish to be put back into quarantine. I'll tell you this though, I have been tested positive for anti-bodies, and bought me a "Been There, Done That, Got the Anti-bodies T-shirt.

Maybe from overwork and exposure....but almost everyone I know of that has passed has done so in a hospital bed.

Not such a good sign.
Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

You don't get money by saying "We are kicking their asses".
With Biden out raising him by far, it does not sound like you get money for running a shitty campaign because you are stuck with the words that have come out of your impeached mouth and your record on handlling the deadliest pandemic to hit America in 100 years.

less than 1% of Covid deaths have been people between the ages of 25 and 34. Those 1,624 people comprise .0005% of the population, But one just happened to collapse and die on your front lawn, huh?

Cool story, bro....
White 6 is an "internet hero"!!

:rofl:

The Republicans are going to be (metaphorically) slaughtered at the polls this year...

Rump... the Orange Baboon-God... is going to take a great many candidates down with him... and they'll deserve it for so inappropriately and slavishly enabling his behaviors.

The Republican Party needs to be burned-down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up by a new generation of true Conservative loyal Americans.
My community had over 1,000 deaths and perhaps 5% of the still living will vote for Biden.
It's the economy.

Uh Covid does not tend to drop people dead in the kitchen.
Why? Early reports from overseas had doctors dropping dead in the hall of a hospital and people dropping dead on the street. Some people do not know when to take their butt to the doctor and some cases moved from very mild to bad sick in a matter of hours. I did not say they were bright. I said they were dead. The younger 31 year old guy was covid positive, I only knew because was contacted after the CPR. Woman was a few weeks later. Dead when I got in. She was already
rigor ed on the kitchen floor. I call EMS, left and washed and disinfected after checking carotid artery. I warned EMS on arrival of the earlier death, but was not contacted this time and did not ask. I had no wish to be put back into quarantine. I'll tell you this though, I have been tested positive for anti-bodies, and bought me a "Been There, Done That, Got the Anti-bodies T-shirt.
In January, 2000, the media was reporting that people on sea cruises were getting sick and recovering.
The media down played what was going on around the world.
And now the media screams, "Trump Is A Murderer" every 2 seconds.
What a bunch of hypocrites.

Not such a good sign.
Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

sarahburrissq.gif

Published
6 hours ago
on
October 24, 2020
By
Sarah K. Burris

You don't get money by saying "We are kicking their asses".
With Biden out raising him by far, it does not sound like you get money for running a shitty campaign because you are stuck with the words that have come out of your impeached mouth and your record on handlling the deadliest pandemic to hit America in 100 years.
Trump's campaign is driven by the media that wants him to lose.
In truth, Trump doesn't need a dime.

It's the economy.
A few dozen other countries feel the same way we do.
We, of course, know that Trump is responsible for every death in the solar system.
No need to exaggerate. He is to blame, but when asked earlier he said
'I don't take responsibility at all'

You can blame him, but you cannot hold him responsible if he doesn't hold himself responsible as it is pointless.

How do you blame Trump? By now.... everyone knows what to do if they want to take precautions. Your free to wear a mask, your free to not go where you don't want to go.
What is it that you want exactly? the Federal government to treat people like idiots? Its not for the Feds to mandate shutdowns nation wide. Each state has their own sphere of authority and that makes sense because we are a big country. What works for NY may not work for Oklahoma.
We have testing, we have vaccines and other meds being continuously tested and/or in use... Trump has been taking the advice of Medical experts... But Trump doesnt have the luxury that they have. Medical experts like Fauci need only to be concerned about the virus. Trump has to also be concerned about the nation as a whole and how economic hardships and isolation/ depression effects people and the country.
Democrats who criticize his every move are nothing more than self serving pests who were never willing to work WITH his administration. They never got out of the IMPEACH TRUMP mode even in time of national crisis.

I mentioned this in another thread, a month ago I thought I might have appendicitis, so I checked into the ER at a local hospital and they gave me a laparoscopic appendectomy about 12 hours later. They had the mask thing going per government orders, but said they have not had "the plague" or "severe influenza" or whatever, case several months. Obviously nobody drops dead from anything except something like a heart attack or an attack by MURDER HORNETS.

Back on topic, it is critical that Republicans retain the Senate even with treasonous, McCain buttbuddy, "stay tuned" Lindsey Graham. The Democrats are pathological liars and have no shame. Lindsey will not pursue justice against the Deep State, but at least he will not make a fool out of himself like the Republican Senator from Alaska.

Last edited:
Good sign for Trump. GOP candidate's picking up steam in last days of campaign.

It boils down that the GOP is going to have to carry the last remaining swing states to keep control. That means all 3 of them; MT, IA and NC.

NC is a dead tie and can go either way. But with a slight lead by Cunningham the D.
IA is tied right now. Can go either way.
MT is close with the advantage to the R but by 3%

The losses in the other states like Colorado means that unless the GOP carries all 3 of these states, the Dems get control of the Senate. Even Kansas is showing a tie at this point. It could be even worse. But I predict that there won't be an real changes except that the Dems will pick up one or two of the swing states along with a few others that we know of and end up with 52 to 48 in their favor. Get ready for round 2 of the Impeachment Hearings.

Context for the politically ignorant slobs on the left - When you are making a fundraising pitch to donors, you need to make it seem like a winnable, but very tough fight. That is exactly what Trump did. He walked away with a lot of cash for Senate Republicans too.....

I predict the GOP will win the White House, the Senate, and 50/50 shot at the House.

The GOP may retain the Senate and even possibly retain the white house. But you are friggin dreaming on them taking the House. Even retaining the Senate isn't looking real good right now. The BEST they can hope for is a 50-50 at this point. And if they don't clean their act up, 2022 is going to be a disaster.

Context for the politically ignorant slobs on the left - When you are making a fundraising pitch to donors, you need to make it seem like a winnable, but very tough fight. That is exactly what Trump did. He walked away with a lot of cash for Senate Republicans too.....

I predict the GOP will win the White House, the Senate, and 50/50 shot at the House.

The GOP may retain the Senate and even possibly retain the white house. But you are friggin dreaming on them taking the House. Even retaining the Senate isn't looking real good right now. The BEST they can hope for is a 50-50 at this point. And if they don't clean their act up, 2022 is going to be a disaster.
Going to be hard to take the House because blue states have vote harvesting in order to steal elections.

Going to be hard to take the House because blue states have vote harvesting in order to steal elections.

Wow, you back on that junk again? Of course you are. In order to justify losing you need an excuse. It couldn't be that Rump and his Republican Enablers sucked so bad that they couldn't even stay in office in a one party country.

It boils down that the GOP is going to have to carry the last remaining swing states to keep control. That means all 3 of them; MT, IA and NC.

NC is a dead tie and can go either way. But with a slight lead by Cunningham the D.

The losses in the other states like Colorado means that unless the GOP carries all 3 of these states, the Dems get control of the Senate. Even Kansas is showing a tie at this point. It could be even worse. But I predict that there won't be an real changes except that the Dems will pick up one or two of the swing states along with a few others that we know of and end up with 52 to 48 in their favor. Get ready for round 2 of the Impeachment Hearings.
Ernst has edged ahead in Iowa and Tillis has in North Carolina. Minnesota is a dead heat and Trump may very well carry the state because of riots and Democratic governor and Minneapolis City Council ineptitude in stopping violent crimes.

Wow, you back on that junk again? Of course you are. In order to justify losing you need an excuse. It couldn't be that Rump and his Republican Enablers sucked so bad that they couldn't even stay in office in a one party country.
Republican Congressmen have lead on election night. 5 day's later Democrats manufacture enough votes needed to win. Sure, that's on the up-and-up.

Not such a good sign. Trump admits to donors it’s going to be tough for the Republicans to hold the Senate: report

I always love people who for the first 99,999 times, denounces Trump as a fool, buffoon and incompetent idiot who is wrong about EVERYTHING, then quote him as their source in the one case they think they can use him for to support their argument! :auiqs.jpg:

It's the economy.
Pre-existing conditions. Chinese virus does not attack younger healthy people. Fat and some pre-existing conditions. Sure.

Cool story, bro....
I agree. The story smells of bullshit.

Cool story, bro....
White 6 is an "internet hero"!!

:rofl:
Wonder if he parachuted to the lawn to give the guy mouth-to-mouth? It would make for a better story. :dunno:

Ernst has edged ahead in Iowa and Tillis has in North Carolina. Minnesota is a dead heat and Trump may very well carry the state because of riots and Democratic governor and Minneapolis City Council ineptitude in stopping violent crimes.

Edged ahead is a code name for Tied. I already gave Minnesota narrowly to the GOP. But the GOP MUST win all 3 of the swing states I brought up to keep at least a 51 lead. And they can't lose any more. I think the best they can hope for is a 50-50 which would make it dicey to whom the Senate Majority leader will be. Then it will come down to VP Pence to break the tie even if he's leaving in Jan 21.

As for the "Riots" you seem to be overlooking the fact they have pretty well stopped. And the majority of the Voters are in the cities, even the smaller cities or suburbs. And right now, Rump may carry the suburban male vote but he's post toasties with the female suburban voters. So even in Min, it can go either way. And the same goes for WI.

It ain't 2016 anymore, cupcake.

Edged ahead is a code name for Tied. I already gave Minnesota narrowly to the GOP. But the GOP MUST win all 3 of the swing states I brought up to keep at least a 51 lead. And they can't lose any more. I think the best they can hope for is a 50-50 which would make it dicey to whom the Senate Majority leader will be. Then it will come down to VP Pence to break the tie even if he's leaving in Jan 21.

As for the "Riots" you seem to be overlooking the fact they have pretty well stopped. And the majority of the Voters are in the cities, even the smaller cities or suburbs. And right now, Rump may carry the suburban male vote but he's post toasties with the female suburban voters. So even in Min, it can go either way. And the same goes for WI.

It ain't 2016 anymore, cupcake.
Marshall will win Kansas.

Forum List

Back