Weather Patterns - A Discussion

Another thought just hit me. What causes these rapid decreases in temp? It cannot be the orbital cycle as these happen within it. They do not appear to be periodical (set length of time). They are fairly regular, however. This leads me to believe they may be caused by our sun and changes in the fission fusion reaction. When you look at the slight change in the fission reaction and the suns "dimming" we have just witnessed, which still continues today and the cooling affect it is currently having on our oceans, it is highly probable that this is what can cause these rapid cooling drops. Something to explore further in another thread.
A technical correction: It is a fusion reaction, not a fission reaction.

It is the end of June, and the monsoonal flows are beginning. We are about 40 days ahead of average. Cooling of the mid latitudes has started in earnest already and the polar jet is intensifying.

The southern states are about to enter a cooling down over the next week to below average temps as the monsoonal flow erupts and the moisture conveyor from Hawaii impacts California.

Predictions of an early fall and winter are materializing.

Last edited:
The evidence for an early winter is growing...

Temperatures above 5000 feet are 14 deg F below average at night. The upper atmosphere is not warming up. We are having September temperatures in June.

This cold mid-level atmosphere will allow further cooling of the surface.

Weather patterns, cooling of the mid-level atmosphere, increasing power of the polar jet... This is all pointing to early fall and winter.

There is great misunderstanding about the difference between 'weather' and 'climate'. One is short term weather flows, and one is long term weather patterns.

I created this thread to help sort out and discuss short term patterns. (Less than 250 years in length). Climate defined is: the culmination of repetitive weather patterns over long periods of time. Weather defined is; cyclical patterns and flows over short periods of time.

Everything we see today is in to short of a time span to be called climate. The use of the term "Climate Change" is deceptive and devoid of science.

Here I want to discuss the flow changes we see today, our current weather cycles. In my next post I will lay out why our wide swings in the polar jet are causing areas of high temp and then followed by areas of low temperature.
Would the transition from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet qualify as a climate change?

glacial mininum and interglacial maximum.jpg

Confirmation of increasing Polar Jet power.

In just one week the polar jet has increased in size by 10% and speed by 2%. These are generally late August events. The shift to lower regions has already taken place and is the reason that our hurricane season has fizzled so far. Current windshear patterns are tearing them apart before they can develop into big storms and pushes them off the east coast before, they can make landfall.

Colin was shredded in short order and there isn't much left of it.

1656850345547.png

Source

The global cool down continues. All time cold records are being broken all over Australia.

Interestingly it is the size of the Antarctic low pressure that is pulling the very cold air into the mid-latitudes. The weather pattern not seen for almost 100 years is shattering records.

The global average continues to fall.

1657139505632.png

Anecdotal Evidence of early winter in northern hemisphere is happening all over the West and Midwest.

Beekeepers are seeing a rapid fill of food from bees and the wax hives are massive. The bees have stopped building the wax some 6 weeks early, indicating that the time for blooming plants is going to be short.

Wasps and other insects are doing the same, building up food stores or preparing for hibernation. They become aggressive when they enter this stage and they have already become very aggressive.

While not 'approved' methods according to NOAA, I would bet with the animals. Air mass at altitude is about 3 deg C below average already. The polar jet has already intensified.

The global cool down continues. All time cold records are being broken all over Australia.

Interestingly it is the size of the Antarctic low pressure that is pulling the very cold air into the mid-latitudes. The weather pattern not seen for almost 100 years is shattering records.

The global average continues to fall.

View attachment 667046

How anyone can look at this chart and jerk themselves off concluding this is the onset of global cooling is really something to behold.

All you can do is prepare. Take precautions. When it starts to cool winterize the home.
You've been predicting immediate strong cooling here for over 10 years now.

Instead, it just keeps warming strongly.

Given your unblemished record of complete failure, why should anyone pay attention to you?

To stop the "back-radiation" BS before it starts, anything with a wavelength above 1.2um cannot penetrate the ocean's surface beyond the first ten microns and cannot warm it.
That's where Billy denies that conservation of energy holds, and thus reveals himself as a laughable crank.

According to Billy's kook physics, sunlight can't warm a rock, being that sunlight can barely penetrate into a rock. Since sunlight clearly does warm a rock, that demonstrates how Billy is an imbecile.

I am in several forums Three of them full of leftist

You're only schtick is to post a link to some crank science, ignore the refutations everyone gives, and then lie big and claim no refutation was given.

So, has your "post-crap-and-declare-victory" strategy gotten your cult any new converts?

No?

Oh, that's right. You're just virtue-signalling. The cult expects its acolytes to cry, scream insults and run.

Forum List

Back