Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

CNN interviews Alabama beachgoers not wearing masks, gets owned after photos surface of maskless reporter

And if we watch you being tased, batoned, handcuffed, etc. for not complying and not leaving, then it would be justice served.

Actually, that would be police brutality.

And it would also be totalitarian.

Governors do not make laws. Laws are made by state legislatures. I don't think any of the 50 state legislatures have codified a mask requirement into law.

Why would I wear a mask when I can clearly see that the whole thing is a massive scam, just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas?

I'm not going to tell you to wear or not wear a mask.

I think it's a scam too. I already avoid sneezing and coughing on people anyway, so I don't see any physical need for me to wear a mask. But I wear one anyway, because I don't want to make other people feel uncomfortable.

I understand your point of view. But for me it's both the principle of the thing AND that I have a very hard time breathing with a mask on. I actually blacked out one of the two times I did wear a mask. I was at a grocery store, and it was really bad, I almost had to have an ambulance because I almost completely passed out.

The only other time I wore a mask I mostly only covered my mouth so I could breathe through my nose.

Actually, it's more than that too. I know this will sound completely crazy to most here, but there's a spiritual aspect to this whole thing. It's a massive ritual, that - if we go along with it - symbolizes our acquiescence to what this is really about, moving into an entirely new world system. So wearing a mask symbolizes being a part of that, which for me as a Christian is the exact opposite of what I want to be a part of.

Last edited:
Why would I wear a mask when I can clearly see that the whole thing is a massive scam, just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas?

I think it's a scam too. I already avoid sneezing and coughing on people anyway, so I don't see any physical need for me to wear a mask. But I wear one anyway, because I don't want to make other people feel uncomfortable.

I understand your point of view. But for me it's both the principle of the thing AND that I have a very hard time breathing with a mask on. I actually blacked out one of the two times I did wear a mask. I was at a grocery store, and it was really bad, I almost had to have an ambulance because I almost completely passed out.

The only other time I wore a mask I mostly only covered my mouth so I could breathe through my nose.

Actually, it's more than that too. I know this will sound completely crazy to most here, but there's a spiritual aspect to this whole thing. It's a massive ritual, that - if we go along with it - symbolizes our acquiescence to what this is really about, moving into an entirely new world system. So wearing a mask symbolizes being a part of that, which from a biblical perspective is the exact opposite of what I want to be a part of.

Since it's a medical issue for you, perhaps you could get a note from a doctor.

I agree with you about it being a ritual.

But each of us has to choose own own battles. For me, I can handle wearing a mask. I write about the absurdities, like the examples that I just posted. That's my way of fighting this stupid thing. You have to fight it in your own way.

Actually, it's more than that too. I know this will sound completely crazy to most here, but there's a spiritual aspect to this whole thing. It's a massive ritual, that - if we go along with it - symbolizes our acquiescence to what this is really about, moving into an entirely new world system. So wearing a mask symbolizes being a part of that, which from a biblical perspective is the exact opposite of what I want to be a part of.

Since it's a medical issue for you, perhaps you could get a note from a doctor.

I agree with you about it being a ritual.

But each of us has to choose own own battles. For me, I can handle wearing a mask. I write about the absurdities, like the examples that I just posted. That's my way of fighting this stupid thing. You have to fight it in your own way.

I don't have a medical issue though. Maybe it was a combination of things that day. But as I said, it's more than just one reason, it's mainly the principle of the whole thing. I just want nothing to do with it.

So it's going to be interesting to see what happens when I need to get on a plane or something like that, maybe I'll do what you said and get a note from the doctor.

Very true about choosing our battles. I too try to expose the absurdities… I closed down my old blog earlier this year, ago, a blog I had for well over 10 years. And I'm about to open a new one soon which will be on a wider variety of topics, so I will definitely be writing about all the crazy stuff going on in the world right now.

Thanks so much for what you do!

I don't have a medical issue though. Maybe it was a combination of things that day. But as I said, it's more than just one reason, it's mainly the principle of the whole thing. I just want nothing to do with it.

So it's going to be interesting to see what happens when I need to get on a plane or something like that, maybe I'll do what you said and get a note from the doctor.

Very true about choosing our battles. I too try to expose the absurdities… I closed down my old blog earlier this year, ago, a blog I had for well over 10 years. And I'm about to open a new one soon which will be on a wider variety of topics, so I will definitely be writing about all the crazy stuff going on in the world right now.

Thanks so much for what you do!

I hope you'll be able to figure this out in a way that works best for you.

Let's say you have a mask- how does my not having one hurt you?

It's not just you, but all the anti-maskers. All it takes is one to spread it and they can do it more readily without a mask. It's similar to the law with second hand smoke. We do not want the spread of coronavirus droplets without a mask.

What proof? All I saw was a link to some CDC gubberment bullshit. You've won nothing and you're still the loser you were when you came here.

Control of the rise in coronavirus is the proof and reaching herd immunity. Those who are anti-maskers and get COVID-19 helps by reaching herd immunity. So what if some die? They made the choice to not wear a mask, took the chance, and lost.

It's not just you, but all the anti-maskers. All it takes is one to spread it and they can do it more readily without a mask. It's similar to the law with second hand smoke. We do not want the spread of coronavirus droplets without a mask.
Wear a mask IF you're afraid. I ain't. And if you wear a mask, no matter how many don't, you're safe. Right? After all, a mask is THE protector of choice- forced though it may be. Right?! What is the shelf life of the "droplets"? Droplets are heavier than air. That means the fall to the ground. Maybe we should burn the earth- oh, wait.

Second hand smoke is a farce as well. If you're so weak that second hand anything will contribute to your demise maybe you should consider a bubble for habitat- and humanity's sake.

Let's face it. Many, including you, apparently, prefer the nanny state feature the gov't's have assumed- there's a problem with that y'all refuse to recognize. It's often referred to as History-

1594993370817.png

Make no mistake- they will come for y'all as well. It's not a matter of if, only when.

To keep distance is the most importnmat reul - but exactly this is not alway possible, even with the best distance markers. Masks help

Masks are giving shoppers a false sense of security against the virus, hence why many no longer follow the 2 metre distance rule.

To keep distance is the most importnmat reul - but exactly this is not alway possible, even with the best distance markers. Masks help

Masks are giving shoppers a false sense of security against the virus,

A mask remembers also to be careful. In my post I said: "It's exactly in the opposite. Who "forgets" to use a mask tries to forget Corona." You censored this.

hence why many no longer follow the 2 metre distance rule.

People don't follow senseful rules - such as to keep distance and to wear masks -, because many don't have a good feeling for dangers and they are not able to calculate risks.

By the way. Many of the N95 masks (FFP2-masks) "made in China" are defect. This masks help nothing at all. The best masks are normal cotton-masks.

Last edited:

A mask remembers also to be careful. In my post I said: "It's exactly in the opposite. Who "forgets" to use a mask tries to forget Corona." You censored this.

People don't follow senseful rules - such as to keep distance and to wear masks -, because many don't have a good feeling for dangers and they are not able to calculate risks.

By the way. Many of the N95 masks (FFP2-masks) "made in China" are defect. This masks help nothing at all. The best masks are normal cotton-masks.

Why lockdown if masks and 2 metres are effective? As for cotton masks, as much use as an inflatable dartboard.

Why lockdown if masks and 2 metres are effective?

Because in case of mass-infections you need a hammer. First stop the mass-infection and then find out what was going wrong.

As for cotton masks, as much use as an inflatable dartboard.

What's the reproduction rate of the virus in the inflatable dashboard where you live? If you know this then you will be able to calcuate when it will explode like a nuke.

1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 1024, 2048, 4096 ... I guess you know this numbers. I case one infected person infects 2 other persons within 2 weeks then in this case in about 1 year all US-Americans are infected, many will be dead, many will get serios health problems for the rest of their lifes.

So do what you have to do - do what's your duty: Do not infect others - under no circumstances. So wear a mask, because masks help , if you are in contact with others, because everyone is infectious before someone gets the first symptoms - and some get nearly no symptoms at all and are able to infect others during 2-3 weeks. Normal cotton mask are very good.

And do not trust in ffp2-, ffp3-, N95- or N99-masks - or whatever are other names for such masks - which are made in China. Lots of them are defect. They have to be tested from professionals.

Wear masks. Wash hands. Keep distance.

Last edited:

108172630-912869989204714-4645109346081272956-n.jpg

Wear a mask IF you're afraid. I ain't. And if you wear a mask, no matter how many don't, you're safe. Right? After all, a mask is THE protector of choice- forced though it may be. Right?! What is the shelf life of the "droplets"? Droplets are heavier than air. That means the fall to the ground. Maybe we should burn the earth- oh, wait.

Haha, it's not about being afraid. You still don't get it because you and others here are hung up on the mask. It's evidence you do not listen to smarter people than you. Wearing a mask is part of not getting COVID-19. The others are in order of importance 1) social distancing, 2) washing hands thoroughly for about 20 secs, and 3) wearing a face mask, shield, or covering. The law requires these three things now in public businesses and places of gatherings. Gatherings of 250 or more should be canceled or postponed. In smaller gatherings, limit should be around ten people or 50 in a larger setting and is the numbers are set and enforced by counties in California.

108172630-912869989204714-4645109346081272956-n.jpg

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e impertinence. You disqualify yourselves totally with this form of a totally ugly Nazi-like defaming propaganda.

Forum List

Back