because Biden is the one and only Commander in Chief
Exactly, dummy. As I stated, I’m not Commander in Chief and I’ve shipped firearms. Does that mean I took “military action”? :laugh:
So according to you that means Biden took military action.
I’ve clearly stated multiple times that he didn’t take any military action at all. So only a lying liberal would claim the opposite 🤷‍♂️
You are really and truly an idiot.
After exposing your disinformation, desperation, and idiocy, you’re now “triggered” and resorting to personal attacks.

You’ve lost all credibility little guy. You started with the conclusion, then worked backwards in a desperate attempt to find something to support your wrong conclusion. When you couldn’t find anything, you posted something that didn’t even apply (and you tried to pass it off as your own thoughts - not even posting the link or citing it - plagiarizing someone else).

it is not.
Exactly. There has been 0 military action (despite Ukraine begging for help).

The world knows the Dumbocrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak and that is why they invade every time a Dumbocrat is in office.

And you’ve lost all credibility. You started with the conclusion, then worked backwards in a desperate attempt to find something to support your wrong conclusion. When you couldn’t find anything, you posted something that didn’t even apply (and you tried to pass it off as your own thoughts - not even posting the link or citing it - plagiarizing someone else).

American arms are killing Russian soldiers in Ukraine
Arms don’t fire themselves, snowflake (I know Dumbocrats are dumb at all, but I thought you people knew that much at least).

Who is holding the firearm? Who is pointing the firearm? Who is firing the firearm? Answer: Ukrainians

Why? Because there has been zero military action by Let’s Go Biden.

And you’ve lost all credibility little guy. You started with the conclusion, then worked backwards in a desperate attempt to find something to support your wrong conclusion. When you couldn’t find anything, you posted something that didn’t even apply (and you tried to pass it off as your own thoughts - not even posting the link or citing it - plagiarizing someone else).

Nobody told Trump we were at war with Putin it didn’t get in the way of the Bromance.
Well the world knows that Republicans are real leaders, so Putin knew to sit in the corner, well-behaved.

When Obama (Dumbocrat) and Biden (Dumbocrat) were in office, he knew he could invade any nation in the world without response. Because the entire world knows that Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

(supporting something is not “military action” )
supporting military action using mercenaries is smart military action - why deplete our Human military Resources if our side continues gallantly on to victory in a limited regional war.

Exactly. There has been 0 military action (despite Ukraine begging for help)
When Trump says if he was still president there would be no war in Ukraine He is right. He would’ve let Putin take it by force And then call Putin a genius.

Game Over.
A complete idiot for Trump cannot declare coat “game over” without any genuine rebuttal to my posts.

We are taking military action against Vladimir Putin’s violations of international law in Ukraine by proxy.

What is a Ukrainian soldier firing if he does not have a firing arm?
A “firing arm”? :lmao:

As if you hadn’t already lost all credibility. You started with the conclusion and then worked backwards, desperately hoping to find something to support it. When you couldn’t, you tried to use something that didn’t even remotely apply.

And to top it off - you plagiarized it. You tried to pass it off as your own thoughts.

supporting military action using mercenaries is smart military action
  1. Mercenaries are illegal under the 1989 International Convention
  2. We’re not using mercenaries
You continue to embarrass yourself and your party by posting stuff that isn’t even remotely true. More proof you don’t know what you’re talking about (but that certainly doesn’t stop you from commenting for some reason).
- why deplete our Human military Resources if our side continues gallantly on to victory in a limited regional war.
How would drone missile strikes on Russian tanks (and other targets) “deplete our human military resources”? More proof you don’t know what you’re talking about.

He would’ve let Putin take it by force
If that were true, Putin would have invaded like he did under Barack Obama (Dumbocrat) and Joe Biden (Dumbocrat).

The entire world knows that the Democrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

More proof you don’t know what you’re talking about. As if you hadn’t already lost all credibility. You started with the conclusion and then worked backwards, desperately hoping to find something to support it. When you couldn’t, you tried to use something that didn’t even remotely apply. And to top it off - you plagiarized it. You tried to pass it off as your own thoughts.

Biden is dementia-ravaged brain-dead, and Harris is just stupid (NK comments).

If weakness attracts aggression,which I believe to be true, Biden & Harris are like 'blood in the water' for our enemies.

How would drone missile strikes on Russian tanks (and other targets) “deplete our human military resources”
It won’t. That is my point. Our Ukrainian mercenaries are Human Resources and they are being depleted not ours.

Forum List

Back