And once again, we see a Trumpster running with the excuse of the murderer, rapist and terrorist:

"You made me do it".

This is a pathology.
Once again we see the weak, beta male progressive make excuses for the failures of the Dumbocrats.

It’s a damn shame the world has to suffer because of people like you. A damn shame.
And to illustrate my point....

Biden has been President for 18 months and Putin is on the Ropes.
Putin invaded another nation. No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will not alter the reality you are so desperate to deny.
Trump was President for four years and Putin was not on the ropes.
No - instead he was quiet and well-behaved. Because he feared President Trump.
These are the facts. Pretty much the only facts we have.
Putin invaded another nation under Obama (Dumbocrat) and Biden (Dumbocrat). In between, he sat in the corner well-behaved because Trump was President.

Those are the facts - and they are indisputable. All you’ve posted is pure disinformation out of desperation.

And to illustrate my point....
You have no point. The world is forced to suffer because of people like you. Almost 6,000 Ukrainian civilians dead unnecessarily because of people like you.

You vote for failed “leaders” employing failed policy, and then you make excuses and post nonsensical disinformation like “don’t blame the raped for what they were wearing”.

Never met a Dumbocrat yet (leader or minion) who believes in taking personal responsibility (and likely never will).

Putin was backing pro-Russia rebels in the Donbass Region of Ukraine the whole time Trump was President.
Bwahahaha!! Putin invaded under Obama (weak Dumbocrat) and Biden (weak Dumbocrat). He sat well-behaved in the corner under President Trump.

You cannot spin your way out of these basic, indisputable facts. Weakness invites aggression and the entire world knows that the Dumbocrats are physically, mentally, and morally weak.

You have no point. The world is forced to suffer because of people like you. Almost 6,000 Ukrainian civilians dead unnecessarily because of people like you.

You vote for failed “leaders” employing failed policy, and then you make excuses and post nonsensical disinformation like “don’t blame the raped for what they were wearing”.

Never met a Dumbocrat yet (leader or minion) who believes in taking personal responsibility (and likely never will).
wNuNIEA.jpg

NoPE: TEMPORARY Peace came through Trump’s friendship alliance with Putin. Putin wanted the Trump poodle for four more years, so an invasion into Ukraine at anytime before the 2020 US election would likely hurt Trump’s chance to win.
Your spin is so weak - you had to admit the reality to even attempt your spin on it :laugh:

Joe Biden has not taken a single military action against Russia. Nothing.
Bullshit! Sen. Paul says Biden Provoked Putin by Supporting Ukraine Joining NATO
Bwahahahahaha!!! How is stating “I support XYZ” military action?? :lmao:

Do you see how desperate you’ve become?? You can’t even make the slightest logical, reasonable argument. It’s just pure desperation disinformation.

Bullshit! Sen. Paul says Biden Provoked Putin by Supporting Ukraine Joining NATO
Wow. Just wow. The only time non-proper pronouns are capitalized in a sentence is in a headline.

When faced with an indisputable fact, you panicked and did a Google search. When you found the closest thing in your mind that would defend the man you simp for, you copied and pasted. You were too lazy to even type it.

***Update***
And there it is. Just like I said. :lmao::lmao: :lmao:
223BAD09-54EA-45FF-BD07-3E7417029F6A.jpeg

Arms shipment to the nation that Putin invaded is military action.
ROTFLMFAO!! It’s really, really not. :lmao:

Your desperation is resulting in the most insane shit ever. I’m not a member of the military, nor am I Commander in Chief - yet I can ship armaments (and have). Does that mean I took “military action” (which I have absolutely no ability to do).

The reason the entire planet goes to shit when the Democrats are in charge is because weakness really does invite aggression. Right now, both Vladimir Putin (Russia) and Xi Jinping (China) smell blood in the water thanks to the weakness and incompetence of the Democrats.

Both sides are committed to ensuring the other can overthrow independent/sovereign nations. But it gets worse...

Xi wouldn't dream of invading Taiwan if Donald Trump were still President. He was absolutely terrified of President Trump (and rightfully so - the world couldn't read Trump and as such, viewed him as a "loose cannon" - something Trump predicted would be advantageous during his campaign).

At some point, there will be bloodshed over this and as always, the blood will be on the hands of the Democrats. We are the world's elite superpower. When we project strength, our enemies stay in line. When the Democrats project weakness, cowardice, and incompetence, our enemies pounce.
I find this to be true. At only 180 lbs I was toying with 150 lb on the bench press yesterday and it about killed me to get 8 reps.
I was seen ! Next thing I know she was super agressive after we had breakfast. Be careful out there !
:stir:

It’s really, really not.
It is. being absurd cannot save you.

SHIPPING arms to a war zone alone to support an ally is action involving military hardware and thus military action. Furthermore BIden and Congress committed our tax dollars and our military to a direct, long-term relationship to defend Europe in a war to our proxy and direct external actor, Ukraine)which is one of the belligerents (involved. OUR relationship Is in the form of funding, military training, providing arms and intelligence , and all forms of material assistance which assist Ukrainians in sustaining their war effort and our defense of Democracy in Europe. Thank you Biden /Fuck You Trump

The only time non-proper pronouns are capitalized in a sentence is in a headline.
NFBW: So. I copied a headline to prove the validity of my further points that a Trumpy US Senator that you likely respect, blames Biden for openly telling Putin (who is in a bromance with Trump) that NATO should invite Ukraine to join that military alliance which caused Putin to start his war of aggression against Ukraine and by proxy against NATO. END2210020924

Last edited:
I’m not a
. . . . .
Commander in Chief - yet I can ship armaments (and have). Does that mean I took “military action”
NFBW: HEADLINE: You Are An Idiot - because Biden is the one and only Commander in Chief who has taken military and diplomatic and legal action which is coordinated with our military alliance in Europe to send weapons and supplies and military intelligence and military training to our proxy belligerent in our war against Putin’s war crimes and aggression in western Europe. So according to you that means Biden took military action. You are really and truly an idiot. END2210020935

The fact that you don’t understand that the United States has been at war with Russia and China for decades and decades is concerning
Joe Biden has not taken a single military action against Russia.
American arms are killing Russian soldiers in Ukraine apparently in the war we are having with Russia for twenty years or more.

Nobody told Trump we were at war with Putin it didn’t get in the way of the Bromance.

Ukraine isn’t a member of NATO and never was:lmao:
So, a four-post meltdown. Kind of average.

And P@triot, bless his little fascist heart, seems unaware that NATO is supporting Ukraine, and kind of had to be dragged into doing that because the US led the way. He lives in a sort of sore-loser alternate reality, and only steps out occasionally to cry at everyone.

It’s really not. Anybody can ship firearms. Your desperation to defend an indefensible position is causing you mad outrageous/idiotic comments.

Unconstitutionally sending someone American tax dollars is not “military action”. You know it. I know it. Joe Biden knows it.

You cannot stretch and twist your way into an alternate reality on this one.

NFBW: So. I copied a headline
Exactly. You started with the conclusion - then worked backwards, desperately searching for something to support your wrong conclusion. When you couldn’t find anything, you went with something that didn’t even remotely apply (supporting something is not “military action” :lmao:)

That’s what partisan hacks do. You’ve lost all credibility. You’re an ideologue. You reject basic facts, logic, reason, and even reality in favor of the failed ideology you embrace. Game Over.

Forum List

Back