We won the war on Climate Change!

The consensus is that stopping the growth of CO2 will end climate change as we know it

We live in interesting times! I didn't think we could do it, but thanks to the USA, we defeated ISIS and climate change in the same year

Thank you President Trump!
I've peer reviewed this post, and find it 100% accurate!

Dead balls accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The consensus is that stopping the growth of CO2 will end climate change as we know it

We live in interesting times! I didn't think we could do it, but thanks to the USA, we defeated ISIS and climate change in the same year

Thank you President Trump!
I've peer reviewed this post, and find it 100% accurate!

Dead balls accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's an industry term. :auiqs.jpg:

Coronavirus Chinese lockdown should lower CO2 emissions for 2020. So, on the current glide path the models are showing that we'll be a planet full of reanimated zombies on a world where the climate no longer changes, er, or something.

33 Gigatons ÷ 5 Petatons ÷ 1.5 = 4.4 ppmv ... we measured 2.2 ppmv ...

Math is brutal ...

I'm still a little fuzzy on how the heating that's "missing" from the atmosphere ends up "trapped" in the deep oceans. I've asked the AGW Cult and they say "Subduction or convection"or DENIER!!! Death the the Deniers!!"

I'm still a little fuzzy on how the heating that's "missing" from the atmosphere ends up "trapped" in the deep oceans. I've asked the AGW Cult and they say "Subduction or convection"or DENIER!!! Death the the Deniers!!"

Subduction is a geological process ... where one plate is overriding another ... roughly 4 or 5 cm per year ... so just plain stupidity ...

Convection is completely inhibited in the oceans ... the sun heats the top of the water column making it more buoyant, thus the heated water stays on top, no vertical circulation ... not as stupid as above but still nonsense ...

The ocean surface is in temperature equilibrium with the air just above it ... this is also true for CO2 concentration ... with 410 ppmv in the air, the ocean surface will only hold a certain amount of CO2/H2CO3 ... and not one microgram more ... luckily, or unluckily, the oceans consume CO2 and convert it to the myriad of organic chemicals normally associated with biology ... the question is whether half of human emissions are being converted into algae within a year? ... or is the 33 Gigatons figure hyperbole? ...

"Lies, damned lies and statistics" -- Benjamin Disraeli ...

Forum List

Back