We won the war on Climate Change!

Meanwhile United States cities are banning natural gas because of "Climate Change".
Claims that the war has been won is bullshit.

CF seems to have no clue that CO and CO2 are deadly gases, and exist in the kitchen every time a burner is lighted.

CO2 is deadly LOL

I'm gonna exhale on you!

Fucking retard

Really, how do you thing people die when locked in an air tight place? Slowly by suffocation. Doubt this, please empty your gun locker and sit in it for 24 hours.

Meanwhile United States cities are banning natural gas because of "Climate Change".

CF seems to have no clue that CO and CO2 are deadly gases, and exist in the kitchen every time a burner is lighted.

CO2 is deadly LOL

I'm gonna exhale on you!

Fucking retard

Really, how do you thing people die when locked in an air tight place? Slowly by suffocation. Doubt this, please empty your gun locker and sit in it for 24 hours.
/----/ Pure Oxygen is also deadly for you.

Death by suffocation is due to a lack of oxygen ... carbon dioxide has nothing to do with that ... one could just as easily suffocation in nitrogen, argon, water or pillows ...

Death by suffocation is due to a lack of oxygen ... carbon dioxide has nothing to do with that ... one could just as easily suffocation in nitrogen, argon, water or pillows ...

So CO2 is now a deadly neuro-toxin where minute quantities will end all life on Earth.

Good to know

True, how about Sulfur Dioxide, would you like to breath that along with the CO2?

True, how about Sulfur Dioxide, would you like to breath that along with the CO2?
You're absolutely right .... son-of-a-bitch ... how could I be such a moron as to forget that ... of course sulfur dioxide is the worst thing to breath ... I'm really glad you reminded me ... I'll change my claim to "one could just as easily suffocation in nitrogen, argon, water or pillows OR SULFUR DIOXIDE" ... there, much better ...

Your bloodstream is chuck full of CO2 right now ... always has been, always will be ... sucks eh? ...

CO2 is a deadly gas? Did you get dropped on your head again?

It is THE fundamental building block for almost all life on Earth you scientific illiterate.

Meanwhile, the 'war' to improve the application of intellectual capacities is not going well at all.

Heres all you need to know..............

THIS thread started in 2013..........in this forum.........has about a billion "views" and the thread is well over 700 pages long!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/more-proof-the-skeptics-are-winning.313851/

It is shall we say................ePiC!:2up:

Meanwhile........go back and take a gander at ANY of the threads started by the climate crusaders......:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:.......after a week or so, they fizzle out altogether. Who knew this forum, of all forums, would be dominated by skeptics.:flirtysmile4:

As we have been saying for many years now......nobody is caring about the "science".

The consensus is that stopping the growth of CO2 will end climate change as we know it

We live in interesting times! I didn't think we could do it, but thanks to the USA, we defeated ISIS and climate change in the same year

Thank you President Trump!
I've peer reviewed this post, and find it 100% accurate!

We have consensus!
It's Miller time!

Science = settled. Mathematical proof!

New Topics

Forum List

Back