"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.
And that 355%, they're all a bunch of white nationalist thugs.
Yeah, look at all the looting and arson and murders all summer
Yea, by Trumps armed militia. We know all about it.

Trumps toadies are eaten up by Biden derangement syndrome.
Stop stealing our gags, witless Bidenite.
Your gag ran out of gas. Ours just got a full tank.
Old Joe is gonna be a laughaminute.
I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.
Wut?? He's not even president yet and he already repealed the First Amendment? Talk about efficiency. And what unarmed pro-democracy protester was killed?
The 14 year veteran, mother/wife/daughter from San Diego, shot dead during an act of Civil Disobedience.
Being a veteran; wife; daughter and mother does not immunize you from being so irresponsible as to result in your own death. A violent mob that greatly outnumbered police was feet away from members of Congress. It’s a tragedy, no doubt, but if it were Trump behind that door, zero people would be questioning why that shot was taken.
Has she been black and protesting for BLM, and shot unarmed (clearly) you'd have a different tune.,
How many protesters were killed by cops over 9 months of nightly rioting, looting, shooting and stabbings?
Why did they not shoot the people who razed that precinct in Minneapolis?

I don't recall BLM protestors attacking the Capital Building, murdering police officers, or threatening to lynch the Vice-President.

I do recall that the much of the violence, looting and anarchy of these protests was attributed to white terrorist and anarchy groups, including several shootings and stabbings. Something you clowns denied at the time.

I remember BLM thugs threatening to fry police officers like bacon andlooting Macys.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Another Trump lie.

No one seeks to 'silence' Trump.

That he made these idiotic remarks is proof of that.
He was ultimately banned after he tweeted that he would not be attending the inauguration.
What's idiotic about that??
Nobody will be attending.
Trump said that Twitter doesn’t stand for ‘free speech,’ that’s ignorant, wrong, and idiotic.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities – such as social media platforms.

Twitter suspending someone’s account doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech.

Trump the demagogue is as usual lying.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Donald Trump can call a press conference and be on every TV network in an hour. How has he been silenced?
And he’s on rightwing fake news websites as linked in the OP; proving the notion that Trump is being ‘silenced’ to be wrong.

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.

Amazon shut them down because they used the website to organize and plan an insurrection against the United States Government. That's an illegal act under the user agreement, Buh Bye.

If Trump had something to say, we’d know about it. No one can silence that gas bag.

But it’s been pretty quiet over there the last few days, probably because Trump is trying to figure out how he take an embarrassing election defeat and make is so much worse.

If Trump had something to say, we’d know about it. No one can silence that gas bag.

But it’s been pretty quiet over there the last few days, probably because Trump is trying to figure out how he take an embarrassing election defeat and make is so much worse.
Hasn't the Tub o'Lard already done that?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
6 weeks ago, Donald Trump was a defeated candidate, with a chance to come back in 2024. Today, thanks to his ego, his lies, and inability to accept defeat, Trump is now a national and internation pariah who is finished, both his political career and his brand.

Couldn't happen to a more malignant piece of shit.

WND had already authenticated the COLB before others claimed it was fake. And WND was a source you offered up as reliable.
As far as Abercrombie... good news, he found it!
If Governor Abercrombie found it, it was a year later when Obama finally released one. We all found it then.

I gave you sources that are extremely problematic for Obama’s claim and you act as though they have no credibility, only WND sort of recanting (I do not know that and do not care). Fox recanted, O’Reilly recanted, as did Hillary’s campaign org. who were the first ones to challenge Obama on his birth. So what? They all clearly backed down because they could see it was a lose-lose situation ---- both for financial viability, popularity and their reputation. What a surprise.

But the evidence and documentations remain. Even the one I linked you to much earlier where Obama’s own publicist house in 1991 printed his biography and whose opening remarks were [quote: “Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”} They used again later. And Obama, himself, never objected or corrected it? Makes as much as sense as all the other propaganda the left media revels in.
Uh, no, it was a couple of months later. And no source has proven a forgery. Even better, your source authenticated it.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic.

:dance:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I'm confident he's up to the task!

I'm confident he's up to the task!
No he's not. And neither are his butt boys.

That was the reason given by Big Tech for banning Trump. Their final strike.

Love it. "Their final strike". You're almost admitting their were previous strikes due to his behaviour.
First strike was the "Go home peacefully" speech.
He then got a warning that he would be banned if he broke the rules within 24 hours.
His next tweet was "I won't go to the inauguration". Twitter classed that as incitement to violence and banned him.
Enjoy your high taxed, Stalinist, dystopian future.
They had plenty of previous tweets over election fraud to ban him.

The simple thing is his supporters got violent and injured and killed people.

Twitter took on themselves to say he was directing his supporters using their platform. (There plenty of evidence of Trump saying that)

The rally and violence was the main thing and his lack of deescalation.

His "Go home peacefully" speech was littered with lies about the election, he can have opinion but he was stating as facts and people were dying because of that...

Last "I won't go to the inauguration" tweet, this has been taken as a call to his supporters that they can cause violence at the inauguration.

Looks like Twitter were right. Twitter are private company that don't want to be associated with the violence like what happened at the Capitol...

Another Trump lie.

No one seeks to 'silence' Trump.

That he made these idiotic remarks is proof of that.

LMAO If they weren't trying to silence him, they wouldn't have banned him from their site.

Nothing idiotic about his remarks at all. Oh and he is starting his own media site and a new political party as well. The man has 75 million supporters. Should be interesting as hell.

You'll be hollering from a jail cell; Video shows Trump mob brutalizing police; investigators make progress on arrests

A peaceful march until the paid agitators broke through the unguarded barriers.

Where was the Guard ??

The mayor had deployed them days before.
No evidence from you spells liar. Next?
Common sense tells me it was planned.
Not by Trump.
And for the record, I don't ever need to lie....makes you extremely jealous, doesn't it ?

I didn't see his tweet saying that. I guess he's been silenced.

Forum List

Back