"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

The left is so trained to hate Trump. they won't even listen to the real him. They only want David Muir or Rachel Maddow to tell them how bad he is.

That is a 12min video... Is there anything a bit more specific...

That is Trump taking an interview from OAN.... That is Trumpster top class wanking material...

That is better than the time Trump said he would date his Ivanka...

Thanks for showing that people using facts are to be insulted.

Do you insult people because you can't construct a legitimate argument base on facts and evidence?
When and how did I insult you, troll ?
You're close to getting banned from this thread if you don't contribute something constructive soon.

You called me a 'Swamp Critter'...

Nice to see you mix it in with a bit of gaslighting...

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,.....
1610473564219.png

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,.....
View attachment 441753

So you admit to insulting people cause you have failed at being able to make a point...

(then you just post pictures ???????????????) WTF???????

The disappointment now isn't Trump, it is becoming you. You are the one who has made a choice to support Trump and believe his false statements...

You could show us you have access to reason and can see are you being fed false information....

This has stopped being about Trump. The question is why do you accept being lied too?

he used to call himself the "Hemigway of Twitter"

now, his favorite bullhorn is gone; oh, and the presidency is too.

Trump has nothing left

NOTHING LEEEEEFT

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.

Amazon shut them down because they used the website to organize and plan an insurrection against the United States Government. That's an illegal act under the user agreement, Buh Bye.
I've been on Parler for ages.
Have you?
Put up the evidence.

Forum List

Back