New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

The Pride flag does not signify that the gov't is gay. It signifies that the gov't supports gays as citizens.
So it's option two then. Flying a flag that a group of Christians have adopted (there is no Christian flag) merely represents a smaller group of Americans. You could even say that it signifies that the government supports Christians as citizens. It doesn't, however, signify that the government is Christian. That is the only logical conclusion.

The founding fathers were correct in keeping religion from being hopelessly entangled with our government. All religions have the right to exist and people are free to practice them as they wish or NOT at all. And government support of ANY one religion over another is not allowed. These are reasonable steps to secure the peace. So called Christian Nationalism is a threat to that peace and security , even more so than radical Islamic beliefs in America by the mere fact there are more of them. There are many examples and versions of them on this site alone calling for more involvement of Christian moral values in our government imposed upon ALL the people. Sorry this shit just doesn't fly.
Christians do not pursue violence against non believers fool, but continue to fool yourself into believing that about most Muslims!

I agree. I don't see anyone in Congress who I would call a "theocrat". However, I do see some communists. What about them? Are they a danger to our Constitutional Republic?

Calling someone a 'Communist' has become overused and meaningless term.

The way Conservatives use it, it could mean anything from a bomb throwing Bolshevik to anyone that disagrees with them in anyway.

Could you tell us your definition of a 'Communist' before I answer?

Odd that Biden's DOJ has filed over 3,000 charges in association with January 6th. And not one charge of insurrection. Funny that, huh?

The DOJ only files charges that it believes it can prove beyond any reasonable doubt. Many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy, Trump was impeached for "Incitement of Insurrection", and a majority of Senators voted to remove him from office. The only reason Trump was not removed is because 43 GOP Senators are spineless weenies.

In fact, Sen. McConnell made it clear that Trump should be charged by the DOJ.

Every court that heard the A 14 S. 3 case agreed that Trump had engaged in insurrection. SCOTUS did not contradict the Colorado courts in that regard. SCOTUS also proved that they are spineless weenies that only struck down the Colorado decision based on sleazy legal technicalities.

Saying that it was not an insurrection is just lame wiggling around what we all know is the reality.

Posted a link to that fact, and can post more; more than one state had one. So why not show you have functioning frontal lobes and do your own homework instead of sniveling at those who have done theirs to wipe your ass for you.

I just asked you to prove what you asserted. If you can't do that, then your argument can be assumed to be false.

How is One Nation under God anti American when it's right there in our pledge of allegiance

The pledge of Allegiance of a meaningless formality that children are forced to do.

When it was authored in 1892, it did not include the words "Under God". Those were added by an act of Congress in 1954, which was a copyright violation.

SCOTUS had previously decided that children could be compelled to take the pledge even if it was against their will.

However, it's also accepted law that any oath or pledge that a person is forced to take is moot.

So, while it's a formality, legally it's nonsense.

The DOJ only files charges that it believes it can prove beyond any reasonable doubt. Many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy, Trump was impeached for "Incitement of Insurrection", and a majority of Senators voted to remove him from office. The only reason Trump was not removed is because 43 GOP Senators are spineless weenies.

In fact, Sen. McConnell made it clear that Trump should be charged by the DOJ.

Every court that heard the A 14 S. 3 case agreed that Trump had engaged in insurrection. SCOTUS did not contradict the Colorado courts in that regard. SCOTUS also proved that they are spineless weenies that only struck down the Colorado decision based on sleazy legal technicalities.

Saying that it was not an insurrection is just lame wiggling around what we all know is the reality.

The reality is that the Biden administration knows it wasn't an insurrection, but wind you tools up like clockwork with the propaganda.

The reality is that the Biden administration knows it wasn't an insurrection, but wind you tools up like clockwork with the propaganda.

I watched the Jan. 6 insurrection while it was happening.

I didn't need any 'propaganda' to see what was going on before my eyes.

You really are dumb across the entire spectrum of stupidity.
Because there are more christians than moslems that makes christians a threat??

The only reply to you stann, is to call you stupid

Ignore the moslems killing, ignore 911, christians that commit no crimes or call for violencec are a threat just because there are so many

Stannis an old fool
It does

Libs smugly think they can easily do away with muslims after Christians are disposed of

Last edited:
Nonsense my cousin was there so was a coworkers friend it was instigated by the left

Did he interview each of these "leftists" as to their personal political views while this was going on?

All of Trump's MAGA followers must be total idiots if thousands of them were incited to attack the Capitol by a small number of 'Leftist' instigators. They'd have to be really, really stupid!

Oh wait - they are Trump supporters - never mind!!!

:laughing0301:

Did he interview each of these "leftists" as to their personal political views while this was going on?

All of Trump's MAGA followers must be total idiots if thousands of them were incited to attack the Capitol by a small number of 'Leftist' instigators. They'd have to be really, really stupid!

Oh wait - they are Trump supporters - never mind!!!

:laughing0301:
No need to interview he unlioke you is intelligent and saw what was going to happen he stayed well away from the professional instigators.
You say that yet watched the cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork to protest, and burn cities, and government buildings for a fentanyl addict.

Forum List

Back