"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

The left is only hurting itself...
I feel like Trump is Noah, and us deplorables are on his truth boat watching the rest of America drown in hate and lies.
This isn't about Trump for me. At this point he is only a symbol of the lefts hatred for free expression. Literally thousands upon thousands are being silenced daily.
The left effectively just killed Parler, a likely billion dollar company. They say "create your own platform if you don't like it" so they did. Then the left pulled the rug right out from under them. How do you create a platform when the left control the entire system? You can create the perfect app/site etc, but if the people that own the servers required to host you are either A-owned by leftists or B- intimidated by them you are sol.

Yet here we are and the so called right still hasn't figured it out. The internet MUST be protected from those who wish to control it.

Put that in your "but they're a private business" pipes and smoke it.
So the right is for the government regulating or taking over private business now? All this time, I heard the right calling for less regulation and against net neutrality. Go figure...
No. This is a First Amendment/Free speech issue.
That and discrimination. Others are not held to the same standard.
President of Iran allowed to stay Walkaway Movement banned.
Uh, no, it's not. The First Amendment applies to the government suppressing speech, not private entities. Just ask NFL players.
Sometimes you have to see the evil in front of you. Even if it is on your side.

All he needs to do is sue them on the incitement allegation.
The onus is on them to prove he incited.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.

That speech was given after the fact. But, there is still plenty of evidence of that. Sure, that is ALL he can sue them on, but they'll bring up a shit load of other stuff. Remember, Starr was appointed to only look into Whitewater. Look at the rabbit hole that investigation went down. And if you don't think Trump's enemies would find the ways and means to start talking about other stuff, you've never been in a court room.

Anyway. It is a moot point. He is a coward. He won't sue.

"That is all they can sue them on? He only needs one thing, moron. What other shit are the going to bring up? The idea that Trump instigated anything is beyond absurd.

Last edited:
The left is only hurting itself...
I feel like Trump is Noah, and us deplorables are on his truth boat watching the rest of America drown in hate and lies.
This isn't about Trump for me. At this point he is only a symbol of the lefts hatred for free expression. Literally thousands upon thousands are being silenced daily.
The left effectively just killed Parler, a likely billion dollar company. They say "create your own platform if you don't like it" so they did. Then the left pulled the rug right out from under them. How do you create a platform when the left control the entire system? You can create the perfect app/site etc, but if the people that own the servers required to host you are either A-owned by leftists or B- intimidated by them you are sol.

Yet here we are and the so called right still hasn't figured it out. The internet MUST be protected from those who wish to control it.

Put that in your "but they're a private business" pipes and smoke it.
So the right is for the government regulating or taking over private business now? All this time, I heard the right calling for less regulation and against net neutrality. Go figure...
No. This is a First Amendment/Free speech issue.
That and discrimination. Others are not held to the same standard.
President of Iran allowed to stay Walkaway Movement banned.
Uh, no, it's not. The First Amendment applies to the government suppressing speech, not private entities. Just ask NFL players.
Faceboo and twitter are government protected monopolies, which makes them arms of the government.

and Dems had the whole place to themselves doing God knows what.
Link please...
Link to the video of them pulling out boxes from under the tables??
Or the news reports of the "burst pipe" which didnt happen in Georgia.
Probably all erased now with the Purge.
Dayum, you're disconnected from reality. Yes, there was a pipe that burst. And it had nothing to do with any video of any boxes being pulled out from under any tables.

There's no evidence of a burst pipe. there's no record of a plumber coming to the site.

Trumps toadies are eaten up by Biden derangement syndrome.
Stop stealing our gags, witless Bidenite.
Your gag ran out of gas. Ours just got a full tank.
Old Joe is gonna be a laughaminute.
I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.
Wut?? He's not even president yet and he already repealed the First Amendment? Talk about efficiency. And what unarmed pro-democracy protester was killed?
The 14 year veteran, mother/wife/daughter from San Diego, shot dead during an act of Civil Disobedience.
Being a veteran; wife; daughter and mother does not immunize you from being so irresponsible as to result in your own death. A violent mob that greatly outnumbered police was feet away from members of Congress. It’s a tragedy, no doubt, but if it were Trump behind that door, zero people would be questioning why that shot was taken.
Has she been black and protesting for BLM, and shot unarmed (clearly) you'd have a different tune.,
How many protesters were killed by cops over 9 months of nightly rioting, looting, shooting and stabbings?
Why did they not shoot the people who razed that precinct in Minneapolis?
Not if she was threatening Trump or lawmakers along with hundreds of others who stormed the Capitol in a revolution.
You'd be cheering her on, douchebag.

All he needs to do is sue them on the incitement allegation.
The onus is on them to prove he incited.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.

That speech was given after the fact. But, there is still plenty of evidence of that. Sure, that is ALL he can sue them on, but they'll bring up a shit load of other stuff. Remember, Starr was appointed to only look into Whitewater. Look at the rabbit hole that investigation went down. And if you don't think Trump's enemies would find the ways and means to start talking about other stuff, you've never been in a court room.

Anyway. It is a moot point. He is a coward. He won't sue.

"That is all they can he can sue them on? He only needs one thing, moron. What other shit are the going to bring up? The idea that Trump instigated anything is beyond absurd.
Good luck with that lawsuit, fat donnie.

[
Ahh, I'm glad to see you reference WND. What do you say to this...?

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.
A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

That first link is from 2007, a whole lot transpired since then, but I doubt we want to go down that road. Because you would have a lot of refuting and discrediting go through. So I will not produce scores of quotes and research on Obama's Hawaiian rendition of his real birth certificate, but this is a quick read and I will leave it at that. The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'
WTF?? Why are you switching to the pamphlet?? We're talking about Obama's BC. Factchecker analyzed it and found it authentic. But since you believe WND, then I can only guess you believe them when they too investigated it and confirmed factchecker's assessment that his COLB was indeed, "authentic."

What say you about WND authenticating his COLB before we move onto that pamphlet?
If true, then I suggest, WND may have changed their spots just like DRUDGE did and a number of other scared conservative sites.

I have a lot of articles from digital graphic experts who WND quoted in their articles and explain in scientific detail why the birth certificate has been "doctored." Did all those experts issue disclaimers and say they were wrong and no longer agree with their findings? Or does WND get to speak for them? You want to read a few articles on Obama's phony Connecticut Social Security card/ number which I copied before Google scrubbed them? You want to read the article where SNOPES had to scrub their own article because the Honolulu hospital Obama said he was born in year earlier, he then changed his mind on --- so Snopes had to do a rewind? How about an article where the governor of Hawaii, Abercrombie, did a thorough investigation of all records at both of those Honolulu hospitals and after arduous work, the governor told his friend from the Hollywood Reporter "there is no obama certificate anywhere to be found." The Hollywood journalist quoted the governor, etc. and it became a scandal. So weeks later the journalist had to confess the governor never said that ---- no doubt because the governor was attacked by those on the left for stepping out of line. You want to read that article?
WND had already authenticated the COLB before others claimed it was fake. And WND was a source you offered up as reliable.

As far as Abercrombie... good news, he found it!

Because he's the most transparent and available President ever.

He's transparent like Anna Nicole Smith was a good actress.
How are his tax returns? His college exam results? I could go on....

The DNC and the media scrutinized every inch of this man's life since he became an adult. Every word he uttered, every witness or friend who could tell us when he said the word "p - - s y" every girl he ever looked at, every financial transaction, etc etc etc. That, for all intents and purposes, made him the most transparent president in history. yes! So spare me the tax returns. And spare me from getting nauseous over the hypocrisy that exudes from every pore on the skin of the left and the media.

You have any free time. Go tell us Obama managed to procure a Connecticut social security card when he was 14 years old. By Connecticut law he would not get one at that age unless he filed in person. The guy was never in connecticut and why he would travel from Hawaii to Conn. just to get a social security card sure is a puzzler. Oh, of course you will quickly call if fake news, because ABC or CBS never mentioned it. Well I have the articles, the experts, the data, et al. that proves it. But, I cannot give you the link because Google scrubbed those reports since, just like they scrubbed a lot of documented evidence about his phony birth certificate and pizzagate. IOW, hypocrites like your side make for bad leaders and truth tellers.
And what's what his birth certificate? This proves Obama was born in Kenya!

EalYfsaUcAAZ7H9.jpg
Never mind. Neither you nor anyone else is interested in the truth.

PS --- that is not the birth certificate I was referring to. It is the phony one he released waiting 2/1/2 years to do so as the controversy raged. Nice guy, our president. Then the digital graphic experts had a field day with it pointing out all its incongruities and "alterations." WorldNetDaily did a nice job of quoting the experts and documenting all of it. Of course the public did not want to know the ugly truth and the DNC and the Media saw to it that they would not have to worry about it. Just another running joke with your side.
Ahh, I'm glad to see you reference WND. What do you say to this...?

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.
A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
Factcheck.org is fake news. The analysis I saw showed that portions of it were photoshopped.
Fucking moron, that's a WND article, not a factcheck.org article. WND authenticated it and published that article, confirming factcheck's findings.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

Best thread! Thank you for posting! :2up: It's all true! BLESS!

and Dems had the whole place to themselves doing God knows what.
Link please...
Link to the video of them pulling out boxes from under the tables??
Or the news reports of the "burst pipe" which didnt happen in Georgia.
Probably all erased now with the Purge.
Dayum, you're disconnected from reality. Yes, there was a pipe that burst. And it had nothing to do with any video of any boxes being pulled out from under any tables.

There's no evidence of a burst pipe. there's no record of a plumber coming to the site.
Fucking moron, did you expect a plumber to send you a bill? :cuckoo:

The leak was repaired by the State Farm Arena where the leak occurred and yes, they reported it...

You conspiracy nuts are truly insane.

WND had already authenticated the COLB before others claimed it was fake. And WND was a source you offered up as reliable.
As far as Abercrombie... good news, he found it!
If Governor Abercrombie found it, it was a year later when Obama finally released one. We all found it then.

I gave you sources that are extremely problematic for Obama’s claim and you act as though they have no credibility, only WND sort of recanting (I do not know that and do not care). Fox recanted, O’Reilly recanted, as did Hillary’s campaign org. who were the first ones to challenge Obama on his birth. So what? They all clearly backed down because they could see it was a lose-lose situation ---- both for financial viability, popularity and their reputation. What a surprise.

But the evidence and documentations remain. Even the one I linked you to much earlier where Obama’s own publicist house in 1991 printed his biography and whose opening remarks were [quote: “Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”} They used again later. And Obama, himself, never objected or corrected it? Makes as much as sense as all the other propaganda the left media revels in.

We are not 1935 Germany. Americans are in for a jarring wake-up call if they think this fight is over.

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

You mean this attempt at cheating is not over.

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.
And that 355%, they're all a bunch of white nationalist thugs.

Trumps toadies are eaten up by Biden derangement syndrome.
Stop stealing our gags, witless Bidenite.
Your gag ran out of gas. Ours just got a full tank.
Old Joe is gonna be a laughaminute.
I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.
Wut?? He's not even president yet and he already repealed the First Amendment? Talk about efficiency. And what unarmed pro-democracy protester was killed?
The 14 year veteran, mother/wife/daughter from San Diego, shot dead during an act of Civil Disobedience.
Being a veteran; wife; daughter and mother does not immunize you from being so irresponsible as to result in your own death. A violent mob that greatly outnumbered police was feet away from members of Congress. It’s a tragedy, no doubt, but if it were Trump behind that door, zero people would be questioning why that shot was taken.
Has she been black and protesting for BLM, and shot unarmed (clearly) you'd have a different tune.,
How many protesters were killed by cops over 9 months of nightly rioting, looting, shooting and stabbings?
Why did they not shoot the people who razed that precinct in Minneapolis?

I don't recall BLM protestors attacking the Capital Building, murdering police officers, or threatening to lynch the Vice-President.

I do recall that the much of the violence, looting and anarchy of these protests was attributed to white terrorist and anarchy groups, including several shootings and stabbings. Something you clowns denied at the time.

No one is silencing Trump.
They have for all four years. Including holding him and the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years on a fake Russian collusion investigation. That was criminal, we know who they all are, and yet, nothing can be done. Then a fake impeachment and a barrage from the MSM lying and covering up the left's sins and scandals for four years. Most people do not go beyond the MSM and headlines, so they are surely indoctrinated.
And the last year, closing down the country over a covid hoax until PRESIDENT Trump leaves office, NOW Cuomo and company see the light and want to reopen the country for China Joe

Parler increased its base by 355% in the 2 days after Trump was banned from Twitter.
Had Trump migrated there, they would have eclipsed Twitter.
Thats why Amazon shut them down within 33 hours, rather than the 30 days warning stated on the contract.
Parler has a good legal case.
And that 355%, they're all a bunch of white nationalist thugs.
Yeah, look at all the looting and arson and murders all summer

No one is silencing Trump.
They have for all four years. Including holding him and the nation hostage for 2 1/2 years on a fake Russian collusion investigation. That was criminal, we know who they all are, and yet, nothing can be done. Then a fake impeachment and a barrage from the MSM lying and covering up the left's sins and scandals for four years. Most people do not go beyond the MSM and headlines, so they are surely indoctrinated.
And the last year, closing down the country over a covid hoax until PRESIDENT Trump leaves office, NOW Cuomo and company see the light and want to reopen the country for China Joe
So covid is a hoax like Trump said then?

Forum List

Back