"We will not be silenced." -- President Trump responds to Twitter ban.

Trumps toadies are eaten up by Biden derangement syndrome.
Stop stealing our gags, witless Bidenite.
Your gag ran out of gas. Ours just got a full tank.
Old Joe is gonna be a laughaminute.
I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.
Wut?? He's not even president yet and he already repealed the First Amendment? Talk about efficiency. And what unarmed pro-democracy protester was killed?
The 14 year veteran, mother/wife/daughter from San Diego, shot dead during an act of Civil Disobedience.
Being a veteran; wife; daughter and mother does not immunize you from being so irresponsible as to result in your own death. A violent mob that greatly outnumbered police was feet away from members of Congress. It’s a tragedy, no doubt, but if it were Trump behind that door, zero people would be questioning why that shot was taken.

TIME to start passing out RICO charges...

He's still president. Once he's out of office though, Jan 21, all bets are off.
Once Trump becomes a private citizen he can sue all those Big Tech and media outlets who said he incited violence.
They will have to produce the verbatim quotes and argue that it was incitment.
Fat chance of that. He will clean up. Trump will be charged with nothing because he has done nothing wrong.
He won't sue big tech. Too much of a coward. Plus he'd be scared shitless of the can of worms that would open up. I would LOVE him to sue them....if I was them, I'd go 'bring it on'. Not only would he lose (there is plenty of evidence and tweets of his incitement) we'd probably get to know all the things he doesn't want us to officially know about him.
All he needs to do is sue them on the incitement allegation.
The onus is on them to prove he incited.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.

On what grounds could he sue them? Are you assuming that they are obligated to provide him with a platform?
DEvin Nunes is suing them for $250 million, and the chop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's laptop to Giuliani is suing them for $500 million.
A drop in the bucket -- Dominion is suing Sydney "Release the Kraken" Powell for $1.3 billion.
They will have to investigate the machines to see if she was lying or not.
Doh!
LOL

Nope, they don't even need the machines. She made claims about Dominion being launched by Venezuelans, used in Venezuela to help Chavez steal an election .... only that wasn't Dominion, it was Smartmatic; Dominion's competitor who they have no working relationship with. And she made those claims repeatedly. She's fucked. And not in a good way.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
So, why couldn't they open them earlier and avoid those deaths in Washington???
Hmmmm.
Because they were checked out and they were fine. They know if they are going to be sued their machines will be scrutinised. Do you think they would be suing if there was something wrong with the machines?

BTW, I love that last bit "avoid those deaths in Washington". Yet another attempt by neocons to put the blame on somebody else for their actions. The only people responsible for what happened in Washington are those that went there and did what they did. Nobody else. Man up and take responsibility.

That was the reason given by Big Tech for banning Trump. Their final strike.

Love it. "Their final strike". You're almost admitting their were previous strikes due to his behaviour.
First strike was the "Go home peacefully" speech.
He then got a warning that he would be banned if he broke the rules within 24 hours.
His next tweet was "I won't go to the inauguration". Twitter classed that as incitement to violence and banned him.
Enjoy your high taxed, Stalinist, dystopian future.
"First strike was the "Go home peacefully" speech."

Wasn't that like 4 hours after the revolt began? Where he egged his supporters on again by lying to them about the election being stolen from them?

Hmmmm.
Because they were checked out and they were fine. They know if they are going to sue their machines will be scrutinised. Do you think they would be suing if there was something wrong with the machines?

BTW, I love that last bit "avoid those deaths in Washington". Yet another attempt by neocons to put the blame on somebody else for their actions. The only people responsible for what happened in Washington are those that went there and did what they did. Nobody else. Man up and take responsibility.
Checked out???
Where, when, by whom???

The left is only hurting itself...
I feel like Trump is Noah, and us deplorables are on his truth boat watching the rest of America drown in hate and lies.
This isn't about Trump for me. At this point he is only a symbol of the lefts hatred for free expression. Literally thousands upon thousands are being silenced daily.
The left effectively just killed Parler, a likely billion dollar company. They say "create your own platform if you don't like it" so they did. Then the left pulled the rug right out from under them. How do you create a platform when the left control the entire system? You can create the perfect app/site etc, but if the people that own the servers required to host you are either A-owned by leftists or B- intimidated by them you are sol.

Yet here we are and the so called right still hasn't figured it out. The internet MUST be protected from those who wish to control it.

Put that in your "but they're a private business" pipes and smoke it.
So the right is for the government regulating or taking over private business now? All this time, I heard the right calling for less regulation and against net neutrality. Go figure...

The left is only hurting itself...
I feel like Trump is Noah, and us deplorables are on his truth boat watching the rest of America drown in hate and lies.
This isn't about Trump for me. At this point he is only a symbol of the lefts hatred for free expression. Literally thousands upon thousands are being silenced daily.
The left effectively just killed Parler, a likely billion dollar company. They say "create your own platform if you don't like it" so they did. Then the left pulled the rug right out from under them. How do you create a platform when the left control the entire system? You can create the perfect app/site etc, but if the people that own the servers required to host you are either A-owned by leftists or B- intimidated by them you are sol.

Yet here we are and the so called right still hasn't figured it out. The internet MUST be protected from those who wish to control it.

Put that in your "but they're a private business" pipes and smoke it.
So the right is for the government regulating or taking over private business now? All this time, I heard the right calling for less regulation and against net neutrality. Go figure...
No. This is a First Amendment/Free speech issue.
That and discrimination. Others are not held to the same standard.
President of Iran allowed to stay Walkaway Movement banned.

Hmmmm.
Because they were checked out and they were fine. They know if they are going to sue their machines will be scrutinised. Do you think they would be suing if there was something wrong with the machines?

Checked out???
Where, when, by whom???
Before they are put in place they are checked. I saw it on Fox News of all places at a friend's house.

I've my popcorn ready.
Him and his cohorts have already got rid of the First Amendment and are killing unarmed Pro Democracy protesters, and he's not even inaugurated.
Wait until the first black fella is shot by some cop. That will be a wake up call for those who voted multiple times for him.
Wut?? He's not even president yet and he already repealed the First Amendment? Talk about efficiency. And what unarmed pro-democracy protester was killed?
The 14 year veteran, mother/wife/daughter from San Diego, shot dead during an act of Civil Disobedience.
Oh, you mean Ashli Target, the domestic terrorist who was used as target practice by a cop who had to put her down as she was climbing through the window her insurgency had smashed out that led to where lawmakers were still holdup. I didn't realize that's who you meant when you referred to her as a pro-democracy protester since she was not pro-democratic as she was part of a rebellion to prevent the official ratification of the next duly elected president; nor was she a protester. She was committed sedition and sadly, despite proudly serving 4 tours, Ashli Target died a traitor.

Once Trump becomes a private citizen he can sue all those Big Tech and media outlets who said he incited violence.
Fat chance of that. He will clean up. Trump will be charged with nothing because he has done nothing wrong.
He won't sue big tech. Too much of a coward. Plus he'd be scared shitless of the can of worms that would open up. I would LOVE him to sue them....if I was them, I'd go 'bring it on'. Not only would he lose (there is plenty of evidence and tweets of his incitement) we'd probably get to know all the things he doesn't want us to officially know about him.
Given that the speech they removed was full of "Go home....be peaceful. ...don't be violent" etc, they're gonna have a hard time proving. Unless they get another corrupt Judge.
Not a problem. I, among many others, will gladly sign an affidavit stating Impeached Trump incited the seditious insurrection.
I've asked several times here for people to produce the verbatim quote where he incited violence.
So far no takers.
Now you're lying as I posted some of his quotes in this very thread.
Quotes inciting violence at Washington??
Post them. Have you forgotten already?
Already posted them.

Not a problem. I, among many others, will gladly sign an affidavit stating Impeached Trump incited the seditious insurrection.
I've asked several times here for people to produce the verbatim quote where he incited violence.
So far no takers.
Don’t be simplistic. There is no single quote, but months (years) of Trump grooming his supporters to stoke their hatred and fear so that he can weaponize them. Somehow thousands of his supporters were all on the same page about storming the Capitol on his behalf. That’s an accident?
That's your interpretation. Much like the bearded weirdo on Twitter interpretated the words "American patriots" as a dog whistle for inciting violence.
It’s not my interpretation. It was the interpretation of thousands of his supporters. All that tough talk. Never concede. Call them patriots. Tell them the fate of the country rests on this.

He might as well been grooming child soldiers.

The proof is in the results. Thousands of people thought this is what they were supposed to do. And they did it. For him.
And telling them to fight like hell or they'll lose their country

So far no takers.
Don’t be simplistic. There is no single quote, but months (years) of Trump grooming his supporters to stoke their hatred and fear so that he can weaponize them. Somehow thousands of his supporters were all on the same page about storming the Capitol on his behalf. That’s an accident?
That's your interpretation. Much like the bearded weirdo on Twitter interpretated the words "American patriots" as a dog whistle for inciting violence.
It’s not my interpretation. It was the interpretation of thousands of his supporters. All that tough talk. Never concede. Call them patriots. Tell them the fate of the country rests on this.

The proof is in the results. Thousands of people thought this is what they were supposed to do. And they did it. For him.
metaphor.

I've my popcorn ready.
Oh, you mean Ashli Target, the domestic terrorist who was used as target practice by a cop who had to put her down as she was climbing through the window her insurgency had smashed out that led to where lawmakers were still holdup. I didn't realize that's who you meant when you referred to her as a pro-democracy protester since she was not pro-democratic as she was part of a rebellion to prevent the official ratification of the next duly elected president; nor was she a protester. She was committed sedition and sadly, despite proudly serving 4 tours, Ashli Target died a traitor.
The Left.
Winning hearts and minds online.
I'll say nothing and just let it hang there for normies to see.

but_antifa.png

Hmmmm.

Checked out???
Where, when, by whom???
Before they are put in place they are checked. I saw it on Fox News of all places at a friend's house.
That's cool. But people want to check them and audit them AFTER they closed the count centre and Dems had the whole place to themselves doing God knows what.

So far no takers.

metaphor.
You say that now, but his redhats didn't take it as that on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back