‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

I've seen liberals define "silence" as "violence", or calling a man a man, "violence" or even just disagreeing with the liberal narrative, "violence".

And yet, these same LIEbrals deny that actual acts of destruction and violence are violent.

It's “violent” to express an opinion that LIbErals do not agree with, but not “violent” to loot and burn down a store.

Just more proof of what every sane person knows, by now, that modern LIbEralism is a mental and moral disease.

Egal6uAXsAEJaqR.jpg

I've seen liberals define "silence" as "violence", or calling a man a man, "violence" or even just disagreeing with the liberal narrative, "violence".
Uh.. ok. I’ve seen Republicans claim you can introduce light into the body or inject disinfectant into the body to fight a virus... then claim it was sarcastic. Any other off topic nonsense you want to compare?

I think there's a big difference here.

You can find crackpots on any side, expressing any crazy idea.

How many Republicans will actually agree with the nonsense that you just attribute to Republicans?

How many Democraps will dare to openly reject the nonsense that you've acknowledged on the part of Democraps.

You have to go to the extreme, outliers, the fringes, to find “Republicans” expressing nonsense that is as batshit crazy as what you get from most mainstream Democraps.

Clearly you do not have the slightest understanding of what a Red Herring, Non Sequitur, false equivalency and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacies are. I made the case that the Proud Boys are advocating and inciting violence. You have not refuted that. Instead, you prove examples - real or not- about how the left is violent. That is not an argument that addresses or refutes my conclusion . It is a distraction. Its is all a logical fallacy.

That's one thing that is noticeable about you. You'll start an argument with a premise that anyone can see is batshit carry, and then, once others start pointing out the holes in your premise, instead of making any rational argument in support of your premise, you just suddenly start off either with gratuitous insults, or with naming all sorts of “logical fallacies” that have nothing whatsoever to do with the valid points that you find yourself unable to address.

If a civil war should occur, I'm more than ready. I just wish trump hadn't made bump stocks illegal. They went from $699 at Dirt Cheap, to black market prices.

I suppose, if such a war were to begin, I could wish that the opposing side would be stupid enough to use bump stocks. Make the enemy waste all their ammunition, sending all their bullets off in useless directions.

Uh.. ok. I’ve seen Republicans claim you can introduce light into the body or inject disinfectant into the body to fight a virus... then claim it was sarcastic. Any other off topic nonsense you want to compare?

I think there's a big difference here.

You can find crackpots on any side, expressing any crazy idea.

How many Republicans will actually agree with the nonsense that you just attribute to Republicans?

How many Democraps will dare to openly reject the nonsense that you've acknowledged on the part of Democraps.

You have to go to the extreme, outliers, the fringes, to find “Republicans” expressing nonsense that is as batshit crazy as what you get from most mainstream Democraps.
Are you not following the election fraud saga? 43 Judge rulings that Trump supporters are spouting nonsense at an alarming rate.

Forum List

Back