Me Too movement spent $1.4m on salaries including $157k on conferences at luxury resorts

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Time's Up charities set up by celebrities as part of the Me Too movement paid themselves. Well... You know what they say about separating fools from their money...

Tax filings show that the organization, which was founded by Hollywood celebrities and is made up from the Time's Up Foundation and Time's Up Now Inc., raised $3,670,219 in 2018 in its first year of operation.

However, less than 10% was spent on helping those women who have experienced sexual harassment.

Filings show $312,001 was spent on the legal defense fund while $1,407,032 was spent on salaries.

And more than $157,000 was spent on conferences at luxury resorts, and a further $58,395 was spent on travel.

Time's Up charities set up by celebrities as part of the Me Too movement paid themselves. Well... You know what they say about separating fools from their money...

Tax filings show that the organization, which was founded by Hollywood celebrities and is made up from the Time's Up Foundation and Time's Up Now Inc., raised $3,670,219 in 2018 in its first year of operation.

However, less than 10% was spent on helping those women who have experienced sexual harassment.

Filings show $312,001 was spent on the legal defense fund while $1,407,032 was spent on salaries.

And more than $157,000 was spent on conferences at luxury resorts, and a further $58,395 was spent on travel.
Just look at the name of the Org...

Me Too, nothing more needs to be said...

Time's Up? Is that part of the MoveOn.org parking district? Or is it an out-and-proud lesbian pressing loitering or criminal trespass charges in the local Chamber of Commerce business district? Or a bathroom bill charge for using the wrong restroom? Does that make it a registered sex offense? Seems like a gentleman is supposed to grow the requisite beard and mustache and feed the parking meter a bit much in that part of town for the ladies, doesn't it?
Or I suppose in reality the gentleman is supposed to wait in his car while the wife shops, lest he be accused of adultery and blackmailed by the pimp of the district.

I don't see the problem. The legal defense fund and the initiatives are the mission. They aren't in place to directly shelter or counsel women. Yet another scam article for gullible people.

Thread title: "Me too Movement Spent...."

OP: "Time's Up Charities set up...."

Fastest retreat EVAH.

Not to be outdone, in comes Daveward Gunnerhands going all: "Democrats sure do..."

Anybody selling scorecards?

• Banned
I don't see the problem. The legal defense fund and the initiatives are the mission. They aren't in place to directly shelter or counsel women. Yet another scam article for gullible people.
You don't see a problem with celebrities making 90% of the millions given to the charity over the defense fund itself? Really?

You don't see a problem with celebrities making 90% of the millions given to the charity over the defense fund itself?
Well that's a lie right there. Hard to have an honest discussion when one person is willing to shamelessly lie, ya know?

• Banned

Fastest retreat EVAH.

Not to be outdone, in comes Daveward Gunnerhands going all: "Democrats sure do..."

It was part of the Me Too movement. Retreat? I don't know... Maybe read more?

You can just imagine the stealing with the green energy agendas if Trump is ripped off from his win.

A weekend away for the NRA.... I presume you are suitably outraged over that

A weekend away for the NRA.... I presume you are suitably outraged over that
Why would I be? They can give their money to whoever they want. So can the people who give to this charity. Or Biden's cancer research that pays out salaries instead of going to actual cancer research... I don't mind.

Or Biden's cancer research that pays out salaries instead of going to actual cancer research...
haha, I figured that one was coming. An even more stark example of people making a living fooling gullible people like you that they KNOW won't do any further reading.

Fastest retreat EVAH.

A '"movement" can't spend money. It's not a "thing".
That's why you immediately changed the subject noun to "Time's Up Charities".

In other words your title was dishonest.

Or Biden's cancer research that pays out salaries instead of going to actual cancer research...
haha, I figured that one was coming. An even more stark example of people making a living fooling gullible people like you that they KNOW won't do any further reading.
I've read it. I'm starting to believe you have not.

Fastest retreat EVAH.

A '"movement" can't spend money. It's not a "thing".
That's why you immediately changed it to "Time's Up Charities".

In other words your title was dishonest.
I didn't change it. It's a straight up copy paste. Times up Charities was part of the Me Too movement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back