‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

Right wingers, Tell us again which side promotes and incites the violence.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
sure --the left/BLM
BLM wants to KILL white people

BLM says looting/etc is ok

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
sure--anti-Trumpers/blacks--they TORTURE special needs people:
'''''''"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"
sorry pal--these stories Trump your bullshit bigtime
hahahhahahahahahahha

I've seen liberals define "silence" as "violence", or calling a man a man, "violence" or even just disagreeing with the liberal narrative, "violence".
Uh.. ok. I’ve seen Republicans claim you can introduce light into the body or inject disinfectant into the body to fight a virus... then claim it was sarcastic. Any other off topic nonsense you want to compare?

I've seen liberals define "silence" as "violence", or calling a man a man, "violence" or even just disagreeing with the liberal narrative, "violence".
Uh.. ok. I’ve seen Republicans claim you can introduce light into the body or inject disinfectant into the body to fight a virus... then claim it was sarcastic. Any other off topic nonsense you want to compare?

The topic is political violence. That you people are conflating disagreement, or even silence with violence, is on topic.

Your denial is dishonest.

Was anyone hurt ?

The left wing is the side carrying out violence.

Sorry, but that is the reality.

That's what you do to people who beat elderly, abuse children, and attack the weak.....you exterminate them. It's what they need....notice the Proud boys are not going after the children of these miscreants....they are calling out the cowardly adults.

JO
Red Herring, Non Sequitur, false equivalency and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy. Deal with the issue. No matter what you come up with as far as what the left may or may not be guilty of, it in no way refutes or mitigates what Trump is doing

nope......not a red herring.....at all....

on the other hand...no sign of antifa or BLM here..... hmmmm

1606830910284.png

I guess they would rather push kids around.....threaten lonely women in numbers of fifty to one......and bully old people.....but nope....even though BlM and Antifa are present here in this pic....they stay far away.....

EXTYERMNATE THEM YES....and these are just the guys to do it too.

JO

Last edited:
We will exterminate proud boys and other right wing trump diehards.

There's a title I can get behind.

So, how many buildings were burned down? How many cops beaten or shot? How many elderly men and women, sitting in a bar were terrorized and robbed?
Is that how you justify political terror? Is this a mature and sane rationalization?

It smacks of moral relativism. If you are triggered by protest, how can you justify death threats?

So, how many buildings were burned down? How many cops beaten or shot? How many elderly men and women, sitting in a bar were terrorized and robbed?
Is that how you justify political terror? Is this a mature and sane rationalization?

It smacks of moral relativism. If you are triggered by protest, how can you justify death threats?

The Proud Boys have not been practicing political terror. They have been fighting against it, as practiced by you people.

That's what you do to people who beat elderly, abuse children, and attack the weak.....you exterminate them. It's what they need....notice the Proud boys are not going after the children of these miscreants....they are calling out the cowardly adults.

JO
Red Herring, Non Sequitur, false equivalency and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacy. Deal with the issue. No matter what you come up with as far as what the left may or may not be guilty of, it in no way refutes or mitigates what Trump is doing

View attachment 423862

I guess they would rather push kids around.....threaten lonely women in numbers of fifty to one......and bully old people.....but nope....even though BlM and Antifa are present here in this pic....they stay far away.....

JO
Clearly you do not have the slightest understanding of what a Red Herring, Non Sequitur, false equivalency and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacies are. I made the case that the Proud Boys are advocating and inciting violence. You have not refuted that. Instead, you prove examples - real or not- about how the left is violent. That is not an argument that addresses or refutes my conclusion . It is a distraction. Its is all a logical fallacy.

JO

View attachment 423862

JO
Clearly you do not have the slightest understanding of what a Red Herring, Non Sequitur, false equivalency and appeal to hypocrisy logical fallacies are. I made the case that the Proud Boys are advocating and inciting violence. You have not refuted that. Instead, you prove examples - real or not- about how the left is violent. That is not an argument that addresses or refutes my conclusion . It is a distraction. Its is all a logical fallacy.

The primary tactic of the Proud Boys has been to march in your lefty strongholds, with the intent of saying something you people don't like.

Most of the time, barring strong police presence, you lefties have reacted like the Marxist goons you are, and violently attack them and then they defend themselves.

Self defense against mob violence is a GOOD THING. That you would rather the mob silence your enemies, is you being a tyrant.

So, you ready for civil war followed by genocide? You a commie?
What's it to ya?

Just keeping track on the growing honesty from the Left as you guys think you have won.

My questions stand.

You really ready for a civil war followed by genocide?
If a civil war should occur, I'm more than ready. I just wish trump hadn't made bump stocks illegal. They went from $699 at Dirt Cheap, to black market prices.

What's it to ya?

Just keeping track on the growing honesty from the Left as you guys think you have won.

My questions stand.

If a civil war should occur, I'm more than ready. I just wish trump hadn't made bump stocks illegal. They went from $699 at Dirt Cheap, to black market prices.

A moment ago, you sounded more than "Ready". Why you backtracking?

What's it to ya?

My questions stand.

A moment ago, you sounded more than "Ready". Why you backtracking?
I don't see where I'm backtracking. I'm just bitching about another GOP president gun banner. I'm still ready.

JO

View attachment 423862

JO

The primary tactic of the Proud Boys has been to march in your lefty strongholds, with the intent of saying something you people don't like.

Most of the time, barring strong police presence, you lefties have reacted like the Marxist goons you are, and violently attack them and then they defend themselves.

Self defense against mob violence is a GOOD THING. That you would rather the mob silence your enemies, is you being a tyrant.
You are just blathering right wing rhetoric without providing any evidence for it. And don't bother with anecdotal examples to prove you point. Show us patterns of hoe=w it is the left that is violent and that you guys are the victims

The Proud Boys have not been practicing political terror. They have been fighting against it, as practiced by you people.
Whooo Boy! That is some seriously clumsy rationale there! As if violence has any legitimate place in political discourse!

Forum List

Back