We Shouldn't Let Joe Biden Go to Arabia because he called them Pariahs As President.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Biden is preparing a trip to Saudi Arabia to talk them out of cheap, dirty oil. Why don't we just encourage him to butt out of the oil business? We have Americans going broke because Biden did all he could to destroy American jobs in the Oilfield. Now, he's going to spend more money, spend more money, spend more money in Saudi Arabia. Will he ask them to send him home with a couple of million dollars, too? China pays him. Why shouldn't Saudi Arabia? Oh, wait. He called them Pariahs. I'm not convinced Biden will be safe there considering his mouth.

Biden is preparing a trip to Saudi Arabia to talk them out of cheap, dirty oil. Why don't we just encourage him to butt out of the oil business? We have Americans going broke because Biden did all he could to destroy American jobs in the Oilfield. Now, he's going to spend more money, spend more money, spend more money in Saudi Arabia. Will he ask them to send him home with a couple of million dollars, too? China pays him. Why shouldn't Saudi Arabia? Oh, wait. He called them Pariahs. I'm not convinced Biden will be safe there considering his mouth.

I say let him go there. They'll just make more of a fool out of him the he already is.

I say let him go there. They'll just make more of a fool out of him the he already is.
I smell a trillion dollars leaving the U.S. Mint. to go with Biden to the Middle East. He wants to bring the price of gas down by making the tax burden experience a domino effect.
Even so, while he is undermining a major business in America, he could get hurt. The Saudis do not need his money. They don't sabotage their bread and butter.

Getting rid of Biden would be a service to America, but even so somebody has to provide for the common defense of the hate-America activist who is the President. He could be in mortal danger!!!!! Oh, noes!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
I smell a trillion dollars leaving the U.S. Mint. to go with Biden to the Middle East. He wants to bring the price of gas down by making the tax burden experience a domino effect.

That would be a problem. Biden is struggling to play checkers, while those Saudis are master chess players. They could be bought off, but I don't see them doing anything that wouldn't be in their own best interests.

That would be a problem. Biden is struggling to play checkers, while those Saudis are master chess players. They could be bought off, but I don't see them doing anything that wouldn't be in their own best interests.
Even so, over there, the army that Biden has weakened might not be able to save him if he gives the Saudis a piece of his dirty mouth. Just see how he treats his own American rivals. He pulls that stunt out of his mean bag in Arabia, they might put him in solitary confinement or something worse--a rinse, repeat session of telling the truth or experiencing a winless race that might bring harm to our president dearest, since he'd be doing a lot of running in 100 degree weather. He might not have a basement escape!!! Oh, double oh, noes!!!!! :eek: :eek:

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at that stuttering shit clown.

Let him grovel, the humiliation meter is already pegged anyway.
No revenge is worth devaluing the US currency even more than Biden has reached an all-time devaluation by pulling dirty stunts that hurt American businesses on the bottom line. All the man is good at is cheering up the blind in his party. Destroying the oil buisness is so cheering to Biden supporters!!!! They got no worries since disaster of crisis proportions so far hasn't phased them. What would we do if the la-la-la crowd lost their president? :lalala: Poor little lambies. 🐑🐑🐑 We just couldn't disappoint 'em. :dunno:

So now you traitors are with the people that attacked us 9-11?

Figures.

Lets see how well their chess moves work when President Biden cuts off their arms imports, including the maintenance software they need to keep their air planes flying, and their missile defense systems working.

Think that would be in their best interests skippy?

I mean since you’re all worried about the Muslim attackers best interests and all.

Figures.

Lets see how well their chess moves work when President Biden cuts off their arms imports, including the maintenance software they need to keep their air planes flying, and their missile defense systems working.

I mean since you’re all worried about the Muslim attackers best interests and all.

Bullshit. The 9-11 terrorists weren't trained in Saudi Arabia and weren't carrying out their attack on behalf of the Saudi government.

Figures.

Why skews, even though we are unhappy about Biden's careless revenge against the oil industry, we're somewhat worried about the President's safety abroad. Of the criminals who destroyed the WTC on 9/11, the FBI put the survivors of their planned murders of 3,000 American civilians, in Guantanamo prison with amenities most of them had never enjoyed, and the majority of the terrorists were born and raised in Saudi Arabia.

The President your precinct chairpersons forced on America voters is not well. He cannot answer complicated questions. He frequently falls. He is in the final stages of dementia. It's an American tradition to take care of sick people. Asshole extraordinaire Pelosi will not ever help anybody but herself, much less President Biden. He needs to be in a secure nursing home, never to beat up on poor people and senior citizens while he creates policies to do evil to those who didn't vote for him, and he well is taking out every bit of piss in his body to pee on the majority of Americans whose votes he well knows were stolen from him. Why else would he declare fiscal war on transportation's fuel when he can get some filthy rich owner of a green new deal to destroy a complete total of Americans who didn't vote for Biden?

This country is destroyed because of your support of the criminal in the White House. Nobody on your side of the aisle likes him in the least bit either, because they're sick of Nancy Pelosi's theatrics, lies and exaggerations, not to mention waste of money on luxury gold pens to celebrate her personal victory (she thinks) of taking an entirely innocent businessman who was elected President and destroy him with her witches' cauldron of vicious lies, ridiculous lies, and well-supplied lies by her fellow wiccan Hillary Clinton's hang-em-high war room creeps for the big bucks she gets from George Soros.

Regardless of my trying to have a good day by lampooning Biden the Extortionist of taxpayer benefits to Foreign Aid, he's still a human being, by hook and by crook the President, it's the office the American Patriots respect, and we should jolly well kick Pelosi out of her strategic power to NOT take care of Biden as long as she can keep him in her sights for more power, more power, and more power that she worships right in front of a helpless Pope she drops a few dimes in front of.

She's not taking care of a sick President who needs to be in a nursing home, not in the Oval Office where he doesn't have to account to the American people the crimes he is perpetrating by proxy for fame and fortune of a very schmucky nature of taking money by using nefarious means of getting 30% of the Foreign Aid packages and into some kind of banking system he can conceal from the entire world. 47 years of pillaging 30% of foreign aid? To the ruination of the American people who pay his wages? Schumer thinks no one will know what hit one of our Supreme Court Justices just because the deep state Democrats can't control a fair job they did of taking Roe v. Wade out of the federal realm and put it where it should have been put in the first place--to the states' jurisdiction. Now the Democrats are building another lie of telling women they can't have abortions for any reason. What a scam and a press that ought to be hanged out to dry pushing the schmaltzy falsehoods the Democrats are seeking shelter under. I wonder how much money they pay people to go on murder sprees, destroy small businesses, burn churches down, and play let's pretend with the people's tax payments to their pickpocketing. Bleh!

Brandon needs to lecture them that they need to allow homosexuals to marry immediately or he’s going to stop buying oil from them.

You steal a loaf of bread in Iran or Saudi Arabia and see what the penalty
is.YouTube used to show Beheadings in Saudi Arabia.
So there is little to no wiggle room to be getting cute like in
the United States.Democrats Live to get cute in the U.S.

You and the other America haters in this thread should move there. Sounds like your kind of place.

Figures.

Don't you have a stupid Trump thread to start?

We need to send Biden's top "men" to Saudi Arabia to tell them to "get with the program." The world is changing and they're stuck in 700 AD!

Screenshot_20220715-175047_Chrome.jpg

They have a little bit of an ace in the hole under these circumstances because US intelligence apparently help them gain the information to assassinate Khashoggi .( in other words for better or for worse NSA has been sharing their 'surveillance powers' with Saudi Arabia .)

It would be quite an embarrassment for the US government if the world (the General Public outside of Internet Surfers like me) finds out this information .

They have a little bit of an ace in the hole under these circumstances because US intelligence apparently help them gain the information to assassinate Khashoggi .( in other words for better or for worse NSA has been sharing their 'surveillance powers' with Saudi Arabia .)

It would be quite an embarrassment for the US government if the world (the General Public outside of Internet Surfers like me) finds out this information .

Well that's just fucking great. Now we have a President who's not only being blackmailed by the CCP, but the Saudis too.

Game over man.

Money solves everything, haven't you heard ? Especially our money that is used to destroy American taxpayer's at will. So Biden is armed to the teeth with the most terrifying weapon of all (American Tax Dollars), ready to bribe at will. Money that steals the soul's of nation's, and corrupts them basically joining them into a journey straight into HELL.

Sorry bout that,

1. They could of snuffed him out, then cut him up with a battery powered band saw, stuffed him into a brief case, and thrown him into the Red Sea, and no one would of said anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back