We should listen to the “experts”

Naw, man, I just find you an easy fucking target because you are poor dumb white trash who doesn't realize who's fucking him.

Sadly, you had the potential to be more, but you never took it.

I know who's fucking me. That's why I vote Republican. It's about time YOU and your comrades wake up.

So are they. The difference is the game was weighted against them the minute they were born black, but you'd have all the advantages of being white... and still failed.

You with your idiotic generalizations and propaganda. Go ahead and list these imaginary advantages. I'll shoot each and every one down one by one.

This isn't 1965 anymore, the rest of us are in 2020. The Democrats had much of the control in that time. How come they didn't solve all these discrepancies you speak of? DumBama, a Mulatto, had the House and Senate for two full years.

Actually, most people on assistance are only on it for a few years... The difference is you make a distinction between the pittance we give the poor and huge benefits we give the White Middle Class - Social Security, Medicare,

You aren't better. You both live off the generosity of others. Generosity that would end if the people you support ever got their way.

How do people end assistance when they have a bunch of kids they can't support? Each child is a 18 year poverty guarantee, and they have more than working people. Do you know what it costs to raise a kid today, even without college? It's one of the reasons I never wanted children. I couldn't afford them.

When you are in that situation, once you're in, you're not coming out. I've been complaining about these people next door to me for three years, and it doesn't look like they're packing their bags to move out of HUD.

When it comes to assistance, everybody is treated the same by the government. It has nothing to do with race or nationality. Again, it's your obsession that has taken over your mind.

I know who's fucking me. That's why I vote Republican. It's about time YOU and your comrades wake up.

You haven't woken up yet.. The rich keep screwing you and you keep taking it.

This isn't 1965 anymore, the rest of us are in 2020. The Democrats had much of the control in that time. How come they didn't solve all these discrepancies you speak of? DumBama, a Mulatto, had the House and Senate for two full years.

He was going to fix 400 years of racism in two years, with all you people screaming like maniacs? Really, bud.

How do people end assistance when they have a bunch of kids they can't support? Each child is a 18 year poverty guarantee, and they have more than working people. Do you know what it costs to raise a kid today, even without college? It's one of the reasons I never wanted children. I couldn't afford them.

For which we are all grateful, but that's not the point. I knew a lady who had to go on welfare after her husband walked out on her... but eventually, she moved on. Most people on assistance are only on it for a year or two.

The problem is, if you have a soceity where jobs are something the wealthy give out instead of something everyone has a right to, this is what follows..

When it comes to assistance, everybody is treated the same by the government. It has nothing to do with race or nationality. Again, it's your obsession that has taken over your mind.

Well, no.

You have White People Welfare- Unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, etc. Takes care of white people for as long as they need.

You have People of Color Welfare - HUD, Section 8, TANF, SNAP, etc. Just enough to keep people from rioting, not enough to get them out of their situation unless they are really lucky or work really hard.

Now, I would be ALL FOR replacing Welfare with Workfare. This is what the Europeans do, it works just fine.

You haven't woken up yet.. The rich keep screwing you and you keep taking it.

So how did the rich screw me?

He was going to fix 400 years of racism in two years, with all you people screaming like maniacs? Really, bud.

Can you show me one month of racism he fixed?

For which we are all grateful, but that's not the point. I knew a lady who had to go on welfare after her husband walked out on her... but eventually, she moved on. Most people on assistance are only on it for a year or two.

The problem is, if you have a soceity where jobs are something the wealthy give out instead of something everyone has a right to, this is what follows..

People don't start businesses to supply jobs. They start businesses to provide a product or service for a profit. Nowhere in any of our founding documents does it state a job is a right.

People on welfare jump from one program to anther. Your anecdotal story is meaningless. Tell me how an uneducated person with no talent or training to make anything than a lower wage is supposed to get off of welfare when she has three kids. If you have three kids by yourself, you need at least 45K a year, and that's stretching it.

Well, no.

You have White People Welfare- Unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, etc. Takes care of white people for as long as they need.

You have People of Color Welfare - HUD, Section 8, TANF, SNAP, etc. Just enough to keep people from rioting, not enough to get them out of their situation unless they are really lucky or work really hard.

Now, I would be ALL FOR replacing Welfare with Workfare. This is what the Europeans do, it works just fine.

So your claim now is that blacks don't get unemployment, don't get Social Security, don't get Medicare. I await evidence of this phony claim.

People don't start businesses to supply jobs. They start businesses to provide a product or service for a profit. Nowhere in any of our founding documents does it state a job is a right.

Maybe it should. I mean, if we get to the point of Star Trek Replicators, what do we do with all these people?

Hypothetically, the best business would be the one with no employees. We might get there as some point. Then what?

So your claim now is that blacks don't get unemployment, don't get Social Security, don't get Medicare. I await evidence of this phony claim.

Not what I said at all.

I said there is some WELFARE white people approve of, because they get it. And some they don't because they don't.

Yes, Blacks get Social Security and Whites get HUD.

The problem is you think you are better because your welfare is better.

Maybe it should. I mean, if we get to the point of Star Trek Replicators, what do we do with all these people?

Hypothetically, the best business would be the one with no employees. We might get there as some point. Then what?

That is a question I have no answer to. Blue collar workers will eventually become extinct, however I'll be long off this planet by then. But I don't think that employers should be obligated to create jobs where no work is needed. After all, would you hire a pool service if you didn't own a pool, or a lawn care service if you lived in Arizona and had stones instead of grass?

People don't create jobs as a social obligation. They create jobs because they need people to do work to make their enterprise successful.

Not what I said at all.

I said there is some WELFARE white people approve of, because they get it. And some they don't because they don't.

Yes, Blacks get Social Security and Whites get HUD.

The problem is you think you are better because your welfare is better.

I'm not on welfare which is something you can't seem to accept. Republicans are against handouts to people that don't try, make irresponsible decisions in life, and contribute nothing to the system they take advantage of. We are against people who can work but opt not to, especially young, healthy, and physically fit people. We have always supported helping the truly disadvantaged.

Just to humor you, I am different because the system I am collecting from was something I paid into my entire life, along with the systems those others paid nothing for, but get benefits. I don't use childcare, SNAPS, HUD, Medicaid, general welfare payments, government cell phones, utility assistance. Government put me out of work, and I am being rightfully compensated for their decision I had zero control over.

You make this phony claim that lowlifes only use welfare for a limited amount of time, but have a conniption that I am only going to be on disability for two years until my official retirement age which is pure hypocrisy. While those healthy HUD people next door stayed home, my sick ass was working to support them. If you can't see the difference, then you are a true liberal: a hypocrite, biased, and blind at the same time.

And again I reiterate that nobody would hire me if I went looking for a job. Most of my life was dedicated to one profession. Nobody wants to pay a living wage to an 18 year old in a 60 year old body, that will skyrocket their medical insurance rates.

The problem with you Doctor Joe is you only see the worldview from your advantage point; so myopic. What you need to do to understand the plight of others is to put yourself in their shoes.

That is a question I have no answer to. Blue collar workers will eventually become extinct, however I'll be long off this planet by then. But I don't think that employers should be obligated to create jobs where no work is needed. After all, would you hire a pool service if you didn't own a pool, or a lawn care service if you lived in Arizona and had stones instead of grass?

You miss the point entirely. Why do we leave that up to business owners to create the jobs. There's enough to be done in this country to keep everyone gainfully employed. There's plenty to do. We just aren't doing it because the one percent control half the wealth.

I'm not on welfare which is something you can't seem to accept. Republicans are against handouts to people that don't try, make irresponsible decisions in life, and contribute nothing to the system they take advantage of.

Okay. You aren't even trying to find something else, you made an irresponsible decision to not learn other skills... See, we can make all sorts of comparisons.

You make this phony claim that lowlifes only use welfare for a limited amount of time, but have a conniption that I am only going to be on disability for two years until my official retirement age which is pure hypocrisy. While those healthy HUD people next door stayed home, my sick ass was working to support them. If you can't see the difference, then you are a true liberal: a hypocrite, biased, and blind at the same time.

They'll probably have jobs in a couple of years and you'll still be on the dole, buddy. Although I expect that you'll probably burst a blood vessel listening to Fox News and the Police Scanner during the glorious Biden Administration.

Tax or income tax? There is a big difference between the two. Nearly half of our adults in this country pay no actual income tax. Payroll tax, property tax, state, city or county tax, yes. But income tax is not any of those things.

Actually, look at the tax tables... the government gets money out of you no matter how little you make.

Point is, everyone is paying in, but if the government gives you money, IT'S WELFARE.

You are on welfare. Which I'm fine with, the idea that we should let people starve if they are no longer useful to the One Percent is kind of stupid.

View attachment 356647

So, if I pay in $1000 but get back $3000 did I pay in?

yeah------the Income tax I paid in my twenties MADE
INTEREST for uncle Sam. ----then there are the other
taxes. the SS I get now reflects a part of a lifetime of tax paying. The sidewalk upon which I walk-----reflect the taxes we all pay (or not----maybe) The study of economics is dull and meaningless----ASK AOC She sees economics as LARGE PILES OF CASH owned by the king who must throw the gold coins to the teeming multitudes from his galloping white mercedes-----so all can buy designer sneakers
and be debt and tax free. She is very popular. So was GOOD KING WENCESLAS (as a kid I could play that one on the piano)

Interest? We are in debt to the tune of $25 Trillion +/-....There's no interest.....lol

your grasp of the science of economics is even more limited than is that of AOC-----of course there is interest-------BALANCE SHEETS (in the Billions) can be generated. AOC has the answer ----simply cancel the
debt-------she graduated magna cum laude

Oh cancel the debt....Good grief...

Look, if you get more back from the government at the end of the year than you pay in, then you're a recipient, NOT a tax payer.

You miss the point entirely. Why do we leave that up to business owners to create the jobs. There's enough to be done in this country to keep everyone gainfully employed. There's plenty to do. We just aren't doing it because the one percent control half the wealth.

Before the Wuhan virus, we had over a million jobs than Americans to do them. Plenty to do such as? Who is going to pay the people to do these plenty to do things you speak of? Give us an example of WTF you're talking about.

Okay. You aren't even trying to find something else, you made an irresponsible decision to not learn other skills... See, we can make all sorts of comparisons.

Most people don't have other skills. They choose a field of work and try to perfect themselves at it. So what am I supposed to do now that government robbed me of my source of income; go to school until I'm 61 or 62? Then who will hire me as a rookie in whatever field I'm trained for at that age?

You're new leftist hero AOC, was in her later 20's and has an economics degree from UB. She has to count out loud with Big Bird. Before she snuck into Congress because of lazy voters, she was a bartender, and probably would still be one today if not winning an election. You can't just get training at something and automatically get a good paying job. Employers want experience.

They'll probably have jobs in a couple of years and you'll still be on the dole, buddy. Although I expect that you'll probably burst a blood vessel listening to Fox News and the Police Scanner during the glorious Biden Administration.

Is being retired on the dole to you? In two years, I would have retired anyway. Or is retirement welfare too in your eyes? Even if those fat HUD pigs do get a job, how are they supposed to survive without government handouts with three kids? Do you think somebody is going to give them a job that pays 50K a year? They'll be collecting the rest of their lives. Like I said, they've been here three years already.

Before the Wuhan virus, we had over a million jobs than Americans to do them.

Only because the demographics of old people retiring faster than young people could replace them. Now the TRUMP PLAGUE has hit, and we don't have those jobs. See the problem? Same problem with health care, that you only have access to it if you are employed and healthy.

So what a crazy idea... Every american is entitled to a job and health care whether or not a rich person deigns to give it to them or not.

Wow.

Most people don't have other skills. They choose a field of work and try to perfect themselves at it. So what am I supposed to do now that government robbed me of my source of income; go to school until I'm 61 or 62?

Again, you are smart enough to operate a computer every day and whine about people you don't like getting more welfare than you do, you are smart enough to sit behind a computer and take orders.

You're new leftist hero AOC, was in her later 20's and has an economics degree from UB. She has to count out loud with Big Bird. Before she snuck into Congress because of lazy voters, she was a bartender, and probably would still be one today if not winning an election.

Okay- "Your" - Second person possessive. "You're" - Contraction for "You are". Also, AOC had a career before Congress that involved more than just being a "Bartender".

Is being retired on the dole to you? In two years,

To me, no. But to the ONE PERCENT, the whole notion of letting people get money for not working is awful. Hey, remember when Paul Ryan was trying to cut social security and medicare to give more tax breaks to rich people.

This is the problem I have with you and most Conservatives, Ray. You keep voting for people who want to fuck you on the hope they'll fuck people you don't like harder.

Before the Wuhan virus, we had over a million jobs than Americans to do them.

Only because the demographics of old people retiring faster than young people could replace them. Now the TRUMP PLAGUE has hit, and we don't have those jobs. See the problem? Same problem with health care, that you only have access to it if you are employed and healthy.

So what a crazy idea... Every american is entitled to a job and health care whether or not a rich person deigns to give it to them or not.

Wow.

Most people don't have other skills. They choose a field of work and try to perfect themselves at it. So what am I supposed to do now that government robbed me of my source of income; go to school until I'm 61 or 62?

Again, you are smart enough to operate a computer every day and whine about people you don't like getting more welfare than you do, you are smart enough to sit behind a computer and take orders.

You're new leftist hero AOC, was in her later 20's and has an economics degree from UB. She has to count out loud with Big Bird. Before she snuck into Congress because of lazy voters, she was a bartender, and probably would still be one today if not winning an election.

Okay- "Your" - Second person possessive. "You're" - Contraction for "You are". Also, AOC had a career before Congress that involved more than just being a "Bartender".

Is being retired on the dole to you? In two years,

To me, no. But to the ONE PERCENT, the whole notion of letting people get money for not working is awful. Hey, remember when Paul Ryan was trying to cut social security and medicare to give more tax breaks to rich people.

This is the problem I have with you and most Conservatives, Ray. You keep voting for people who want to fuck you on the hope they'll fuck people you don't like harder.

The problem I see here Joe, is that you think that the world owes you something. We don't owe you shit. See, you despise wealthy people who risked everything, and lived their life around making their business successful, when you don't have the drive or the brains to do so for yourself.

Liberals like you are leeches on society....You should take stock of your life and wise up.

Wow.

Charity starts at home Doctor Joe. Why don't you create these jobs out of thin air and give them one?

Yep, and those jobs don't pay anything, and most require some kind of experience. When I challenged you on this, you posted a job that paid almost a decent wage, but because you are a headline reader, didn't even look at the qualifications required to get this not so good paying job.

Mind you, 15 bucks an hour here is livable. 15 bucks an hour where you live is poverty. That's like a 12 dollar an hour job over here.

Oh no! The typo police got me! I must have lost this argument! :laughing0301:

Many of GW's years he had a Republican Congress behind him, and none of your doom and gloom stories never came true. Rand Paul, a conservative? Rand Paul is like his father, a Libertarian. Libertarians want virtually no government. They are also for legalizing all recreational narcotics, and only using the military to fight on our borders.

The problem I see here Joe, is that you think that the world owes you something. We don't owe you shit. See, you despise wealthy people who risked everything, and lived their life around making their business successful, when you don't have the drive or the brains to do so for yourself.

Actually, most rich people are kind of awful, which is why they always end up under guillotines when shit gets real.

Shit is getting real right now.

Charity starts at home Doctor Joe. Why don't you create these jobs out of thin air and give them one?

Sure. after we take the criminally approporiated wealth from the rich (after their speedy executions, hopefully), we can create lots of jobs. More practical than paying you for sitting on your ass.

Yep, and those jobs don't pay anything, and most require some kind of experience. When I challenged you on this, you posted a job that paid almost a decent wage, but because you are a headline reader, didn't even look at the qualifications required to get this not so good paying job.

That wasn't the criteria. Your criteria was that these jobs only paid $10 an hour. The jobs I posted paid more.

Many of GW's years he had a Republican Congress behind him, and none of your doom and gloom stories never came true.

Not for lack of trying. That's the point. Actually, the Bush years did kind of suck. Two recessions, two wars a major city washed to sea... but hey, his plan to let Wall Street Loot Social Security didn't happen.

This country is in the mess it is because of “experts“. When their agendas fail they simply shrug it off, blame someone else and move on.

They have pretty much eased up on “cases soaring” as the truth got out that testing had “soared” proportionately
Another hoax aspect defeated.
There was an increase in percentage of tests positive today.

They have pretty much eased up on “cases soaring” as the truth got out that testing had “soared” proportionately
Another hoax aspect defeated.
There was an increase in percentage of tests positive today.

That and you naturally have more interaction between people in the summer time than in colder weather.

Sure. after we take the criminally approporiated wealth from the rich (after their speedy executions, hopefully), we can create lots of jobs. More practical than paying you for sitting on your ass.

Your OCD is so entertaining. Again, the best part of this is knowing it keeps you awake at night.

Earning money, even mass amounts of money is not criminal. Stating we need to execute people simply because they are so much financially successful than you is. Just as your OCD makes me laugh, your jealousy makes those wealthy people laugh.

I said it once and I'll say it again: If we took all the poor people in this country, put them on an island somewhere, our country would be better off. Do the same thing with wealthy people, our country collapses.

That wasn't the criteria. Your criteria was that these jobs only paid $10 an hour. The jobs I posted paid more.

It also required more. Need me to copy and paste for you again???

Not for lack of trying. That's the point. Actually, the Bush years did kind of suck. Two recessions, two wars a major city washed to sea... but hey, his plan to let Wall Street Loot Social Security didn't happen.

Loot it how, by allowing Americans to make investment decisions on their own? You don't belong in this country. You belong in Cuba or some such place. I have no idea how you cradle-to-gravers stay in this wonderful country.

Actually, most rich people are kind of awful, which is why they always end up under guillotines when shit gets real.

Shit is getting real .

So, you hate success so much that you think wealthy people should die...

Tell me what YOU consider "rich"???

Earning money, even mass amounts of money is not criminal. Stating we need to execute people simply because they are so much financially successful than you is. Just as your OCD makes me laugh, your jealousy makes those wealthy people laugh.

Sure it is. If you didn't do the ACTUAL WORK, but you got most of the money, that's stealing from the people who DID the actual work.

When the Poor steal, it's called crime.
When the Rich Steal, it's called profits.

Now for a while, we got it right. The rich paid confiscatory taxes if they got too greedy, and the middle class got paid a fair wage because they had unions. We had unprecedented prosperity when that was the case.

I said it once and I'll say it again: If we took all the poor people in this country, put them on an island somewhere, our country would be better off. Do the same thing with wealthy people, our country collapses.

Actually, you'd probably get sent to that island before I would, Cleetus.

If you put all the wealthy on that Island, they'd probably not be able to do anything for themselves. The capitalist is a parasite who has convinced the world he's a vital organ. He no more creates wealth than the feudal lord in his castle.

It also required more. Need me to copy and paste for you again???

I made my point. You are a wonderful defeatist.. always with you it cannot be done.

Loot it how, by allowing Americans to make investment decisions on their own?

Actually, we all realized what a shitty idea it was when a few years later, the Stock Market crashed and took all those middle class investments with it, and you had granny working until she was 70...

You belong in Cuba or some such place. I have no idea how you cradle-to-gravers stay in this wonderful country.

One more time, guy. YOU ARE ON WELFARE RIGHT NOW. You should be dutifully starving to death because you are no longer useful to your boss.

So, you hate success so much that you think wealthy people should die...

They'd happily kill us for a profit. Usaully their 'success' is based on screwing the people who do the actual work.

We have roads that need repair...bridges that need to be replaced...new tech infra structure not being built...there are many things that need doing....and aren't being done

Forum List

Back