We should be able to recall the President like California did it's governor

Decertify? Dude, its too late. You guys lost, get over it.

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?
Cali didnt kick out Newsome and if we could have recalled Dump he would have been a 1 month term potus.

It's in Fornicalia's constitution, but not the federal charter.....Same applies to term limits.

Howerver, if enough states decertify their results, it's at least arguable that the current regime hasn't the 270 EVs to be legitimate, which is another can of worms altogether.
:auiqs.jpg:You must have a fever or something.

I recall every 4 years the same shit being said by the losers.

You lost. But don't get over it. Keep squealing. Keep up the fraud fraud.

Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?

We haven't, quite yet.

We've completed an important step in that direction; getting enough signatures validated on the petition to do so.

Now, it goes to a vote before the people. A special election is set to happen on 14 September 2021. That's when it is determined whether or not the criminal and tyrant Gavin Newsom will be removed from office, and who will take his place.

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

Well, seeing as how Uncle Joe's approval ratings hover in the low to mid 50s and his policies in the 60-70% range, it would be a fabulous waste of your time.

You might want to think twice on this one. If we'd had a national referendum on Trump he'd have been gone by mid 2020.

I don't vote, therefore am not "you guys".

That said, there is overwhelming statistical evidence that you guys cheated your asses off.
There is zero credible evidence anyone cheated other than the 5 or so repubs that got caught.
I cheated. I voted early and often. I stole all the ballots in my neighborhood and voted. I voted for everyone's grandma, twice.

I don't vote, therefore am not "you guys".

That said, there is overwhelming statistical evidence that you guys cheated your asses off.
There is zero credible evidence anyone cheated other than the 5 or so repubs that got caught.
I cheated. I voted early and often. I stole all the ballots in my neighborhood and voted. I voted for everyone's grandma, twice.
I did too but there was zero evidence I did. I have people on the inside.

Forum List

Back