The “Progressive” Nirvana that is Newsom’s California

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors that replacing police with social workers would have prevented this.

I’m sure releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early has no bearing on the skyrocketing crime.

More:

I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors that replacing police with social workers would have prevented this.

I’m sure releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early has no bearing on the skyrocketing crime.

More:

They wanted to beat her, drag her into her stolen car and rape her. Black culture at its finest. This is why the cops need to shoot WAY the fuck more black criminals. We need about 200,000 George Floyds annually if we want to make a dent in this criminal population.

More:

They wanted to beat her, steal her car and rape her. Black culture at its finest.

I’m sure it was caused by white racism somehow.

More:

The DemocraTaliban wants EVERYONE locked up & masked in their houses, not criminals locked up in prison.

Democrats: Racist fascists who LOVE martial law.

Democrats releasing tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early combined with reducing citizens ability to defend themselves has the expected outcome we are seeing in skyrocketing crime.

They wanted to beat her, drag her into her stolen car and rape her. Black culture at its finest. This is why the cops need to shoot WAY the fuck more black criminals. We need about 200,000 George Floyds annually if we want to make a dent in this criminal population.

I can't say I disagree at all.

Forum List

Back