We should be able to recall the President like California did it's governor

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?
It is called impeachment?

Impeachment is a trial for crimes committed.

A recall is just changing our mind about who runs the show.
A recall is generally for displeasure as is impeachment. Conviction and removal is for crimes committed. Hence Trump was never removed.

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?

All you have to do is pass a constitutional amendment. Easy peasy.
Or they could storm the capital, has that been tried yet?
Or they could burn down small businesses and police stations and form autonomous zones under the guise of "mostly peaceful protests".....
I'm not interested in defending rioters or conflating them with those peaceful protesters.

Just like I don't blame people who protested peacefully outside of the capital for the insurrection. Don't get me wrong, they're idiots but they have that right.
What peaceful protesters? LOL

They knew people would riot and went out anyway. It was happening all summer long. Nice try though. I am not interested in people who are dishonest (you) and bury their heads in the sand.

There were lots of peaceful protests. Or, maybe you're referring to January 6th, who knows with you dweebs.
There were? Because on camera it looks like there were a lot of rioters. What small businesses and or police stations were burned down on Jan 6th please?

There were a lot of rioters.
Wow. You're the first leftist to admit that. Thank you. Meanwhile the news networks sans maybe Fox never said that. MOSTLY PEACEFUL....LOL

I'm not. Most protests were peaceful. That doesn't mean there weren't rioters and I've never heard a "leftist" say otherwise.
Find a link where CNN calls them rioters or some other leftist source. Thanks.

Are you really this dense?

Or they could burn down small businesses and police stations and form autonomous zones under the guise of "mostly peaceful protests".....
I'm not interested in defending rioters or conflating them with those peaceful protesters.

Just like I don't blame people who protested peacefully outside of the capital for the insurrection. Don't get me wrong, they're idiots but they have that right.

They knew people would riot and went out anyway. It was happening all summer long. Nice try though. I am not interested in people who are dishonest (you) and bury their heads in the sand.

There were lots of peaceful protests. Or, maybe you're referring to January 6th, who knows with you dweebs.
There were? Because on camera it looks like there were a lot of rioters. What small businesses and or police stations were burned down on Jan 6th please?

Wow. You're the first leftist to admit that. Thank you. Meanwhile the news networks sans maybe Fox never said that. MOSTLY PEACEFUL....LOL

I'm not. Most protests were peaceful. That doesn't mean there weren't rioters and I've never heard a "leftist" say otherwise.

Nice try. I mean during the summer of BLM riots. Find an article where they call them rioters then? Thanks

Capt idiot. You moved the goal posts.

Nice try. I mean during the summer of BLM riots. Find an article where they call them rioters then? Thanks

How did I move the goalpost when you are the one who added a specific timeline after I proved you wrong?

We aren't even supposed to be voting for a POTUS. It's supposed to handled by the state's legislative bodies to appoint electors to make that determination. We never should have allowed our federal government to change the rules. They have turned elections into vacuous beauty pageants.

We aren't even supposed to be voting for a POTUS. It's supposed to handled by the state's legislative bodies to appoint electors to make that determination. We never should have allowed our federal government to change the rules. They have turned elections into vacuous beauty pageants.

Then dont participate.

Decertify? Dude, its too late. You guys lost, get over it.
I don't vote, therefore am not "you guys".

That said, there is overwhelming statistical evidence that you guys cheated your asses off.
There is zero credible evidence anyone cheated other than the 5 or so repubs that got caught.
I cheated. I voted early and often. I stole all the ballots in my neighborhood and voted. I voted for everyone's grandma, twice.
Unfunny faggots gonna faggot.

It's in Fornicalia's constitution, but not the federal charter.....Same applies to term limits.

Howerver, if enough states decertify their results, it's at least arguable that the current regime hasn't the 270 EVs to be legitimate, which is another can of worms altogether.

The electoral votes are cast. The states can't go back on their own and change it. That would amount to a recall that is not intended or defined in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court, on the other hand, might have a much tougher call on it. There are zero provisions in the Constitution for where we are today: an illegitimate president put in power by a fraudulent election, effectively a coup.

But the Constitution only requires that the electoral votes are certified and delivered to the President of the Senate. Beyond that, the Electoral Count Act tells the Congress what to do next. Unless the Court had taken a case before the vote, or if the congressional vote, itself, was handled unconstitutionally, there's no way the Supreme Court could come back now and toss the election.

What needs to come from the audits are criminal charges and hard time against any vote counter, poller, or any other person who violated all those laws that Smokin' OP keeps quoting, including any governor or secretary of state or other state politician who violated the US or their state constitution in executing their state election process.

We can change the president on January 20, 2025 but, until then, Jill Biden remains president - at least until Kamala Harris replaces her.

It's in Fornicalia's constitution, but not the federal charter.....Same applies to term limits.

Howerver, if enough states decertify their results, it's at least arguable that the current regime hasn't the 270 EVs to be legitimate, which is another can of worms altogether.

The electoral votes are cast. The states can't go back on their own and change it. That would amount to a recall that is not intended or defined in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court, on the other hand, might have a much tougher call on it. There are zero provisions in the Constitution for where we are today: an illegitimate president put in power by a fraudulent election, effectively a coup.

But the Constitution only requires that the electoral votes are certified and delivered to the President of the Senate. Beyond that, the Electoral Count Act tells the Congress what to do next. Unless the Court had taken a case before the vote, or if the congressional vote, itself, was handled unconstitutionally, there's no way the Supreme Court could come back now and toss the election.

What needs to come from the audits are criminal charges and hard time against any vote counter, poller, or any other person who violated all those laws that Smokin' OP keeps quoting, including any governor or secretary of state or other state politician who violated the US or their state constitution in executing their state election process.

We can change the president on January 20, 2025 but, until then, Jill Biden remains president - at least until Kamala Harris replaces her.
If the certification is rescinded, the EVs have no force of law.....They become invalid as a matter of course.

There's someone who gets it.

How did I move the goalpost when you are the one who added a specific timeline after I proved you wrong?
We were discussing the BLM riots specifically. Don’t be such a leftist.

We haven't, quite yet.

We've completed an important step in that direction; getting enough signatures validated on the petition to do so.

Now, it goes to a vote before the people. A special election is set to happen on 14 September 2021. That's when it is determined whether or not the criminal and tyrant Gavin Newsom will be removed from office, and who will take his place.

And he's busy buying votes like crazy.

If the certification is rescinded, the EVs have no force of law.....They become invalid as a matter of course.

They can't be rescinded; they were delivered and opened.

I wish as much as anyone that the election hadn't been stolen but it was; there are no constitutional provisions to overturn it now. Any government formed from overturning the current one would be as illegitimate as is the current government. We are a nation without an executive until the next election. The problem comes from judicial appointments by an illegitimate president and rulings made by an illegitimate federal judge or Supreme Court.

Decertify? Dude, its too late. You guys lost, get over it.
I don't vote, therefore am not "you guys".

That said, there is overwhelming statistical evidence that you guys cheated your asses off.
There is zero credible evidence anyone cheated other than the 5 or so repubs that got caught.
I cheated. I voted early and often. I stole all the ballots in my neighborhood and voted. I voted for everyone's grandma, twice.
Unfunny faggots gonna faggot.
Wingnut mating call.

So when no one is charged with anything are you still going to think the election was stolen?

So when no one is charged with anything are you still going to think the election was stolen?

That no one was charged is in no way evidence that the crimes weren't committed.

Keep in mind that the Justice Department charges Republicans but not Democrats. When it's a Democrat, Hunter Biden for instance, they pretend that they're avoiding interference with elections; when it's a Republican, interference in the election is simply, and admittedly, plan A. And when that doesn't work they always have plan b.

Forum List

Back