We should be able to recall the President like California did it's governor

Newsom is such a lightweight fool that he didn't get on the ballot as a democrat...he missed the deadline and will be listed as an independent and since most Californian dems don't know who is in office and all they do is just pull the lever by the letter D when they vote this could hurt him....

Decertify? Dude, its too late. You guys lost, get over it.
I don't vote, therefore am not "you guys".

That said, there is overwhelming statistical evidence that you guys cheated your asses off.
There is zero credible evidence anyone cheated other than the 5 or so repubs that got caught.
I cheated. I voted early and often. I stole all the ballots in my neighborhood and voted. I voted for everyone's grandma, twice.
I did too but there was zero evidence I did. I have people on the inside.
As long as we know we did our part, comrade.

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?
When did California recall the governor?

I like the idea of being able to recall a Presient. They can do so much damage in 4 years, espcially this one.

No; we shouldn't allow that. Political whim should not rule the nation. We can recall her on November 5, 2024.
Luckily California just kicked out their lame democrat governor so why can't we?

No, they didn't kick out their lame democrat governor. Do some research on both ideas and come back to us when you know more about what you're saying.

All you have to do is pass a constitutional amendment. Easy peasy.

Or they could storm the capital, has that been tried yet?

Or they could burn down small businesses and police stations and form autonomous zones under the guise of "mostly peaceful protests".....

Or they could burn down small businesses and police stations and form autonomous zones under the guise of "mostly peaceful protests".....
I'm not interested in defending rioters or conflating them with those peaceful protesters.

Just like I don't blame people who protested peacefully outside of the capital for the insurrection. Don't get me wrong, they're idiots but they have that right.

I'm not interested in defending rioters or conflating them with those peaceful protesters.

Just like I don't blame people who protested peacefully outside of the capital for the insurrection. Don't get me wrong, they're idiots but they have that right.
What peaceful protesters? LOL

They knew people would riot and went out anyway. It was happening all summer long. Nice try though. I am not interested in people who are dishonest (you) and bury their heads in the sand.

They knew people would riot and went out anyway. It was happening all summer long. Nice try though. I am not interested in people who are dishonest (you) and bury their heads in the sand.

There were lots of peaceful protests. Or, maybe you're referring to January 6th, who knows with you dweebs.

There were lots of peaceful protests. Or, maybe you're referring to January 6th, who knows with you dweebs.
There were? Because on camera it looks like there were a lot of rioters. What small businesses and or police stations were burned down on Jan 6th please?

There were? Because on camera it looks like there were a lot of rioters. What small businesses and or police stations were burned down on Jan 6th please?

There were a lot of rioters.

Wow. You're the first leftist to admit that. Thank you. Meanwhile the news networks sans maybe Fox never said that. MOSTLY PEACEFUL....LOL

1626460528334.png

1626460547479.png

1626460572325.png

Wow. You're the first leftist to admit that. Thank you. Meanwhile the news networks sans maybe Fox never said that. MOSTLY PEACEFUL....LOL

I'm not. Most protests were peaceful. That doesn't mean there weren't rioters and I've never heard a "leftist" say otherwise.

I'm not. Most protests were peaceful. That doesn't mean there weren't rioters and I've never heard a "leftist" say otherwise.
Find a link where CNN calls them rioters or some other leftist source. Thanks.

Forum List

Back