We shall throw rocks at them.

since I can kill with a rock, it's not that bad of an idea, since the option is to hope for the cops to show up.

How many kids in a class ? And think of getting squared betwixt the eyes with a nice smoothie river rock by the star pitcher? And the target zone would be easy to hit, just aim for the door way. Best of all, it will be a first step in depussifying our kids after 8 years of obama training them to be victims. Not a bad idea at all.

since I can kill with a rock, it's not that bad of an idea, since the option is to hope for the cops to show up.

How many kids in a class ? And think of getting squared betwixt the eyes with a nice smoothie river rock by the star pitcher? And the target zone would be easy to hit, just aim for the door way. Best of all, it will be a first step in depussifying our kids after 8 years of obama training them to be victims. Not a bad idea at all.
figure 25-35
12-17 boys
6--8 with bad intentions

Pennsylvania school district provides rocks to students as part of security

They got allot of shit for that. It was stupid on its own, but taken along with other school safety measures they may be on to something.
Can you bring a sling to the classroom?

david-and-goliath-shane-robinson.jpg

You don't bring rocks to a gun fight. So, they hit him with a rock and he gets pissed off. Then what? What a STUPID idea. These liberals are such pussies that they are trying to recruit CHILDREN WITH ROCKS to fight off attackers with firearms. Unbelievable. Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids.

You don't bring rocks to a gun fight. So, they hit him with a rock and he gets pissed off. Then what? What a STUPID idea. These liberals are such pussies that they are trying to recruit CHILDREN WITH ROCKS to fight off attackers with firearms. Unbelievable. Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids.

Liberals?

So, your answer would be to armed the kids? Great idea.

"hey, you stole my eraser."

"I did not" pulls out gun.

"Now, now children, this is first grade. We don't put guns to other kids's heads until 5th grade."

It's probably not as silly of an idea as it sounds on the surface. Twenty kids wailing rocks at you is gonna fucking hurt. :lol:

"Now, now children, this is first grade. We don't put guns to other kids's heads until 5th grade."
That's what she said?

That's what she said?

Probably to a liberal. They hear what they want to hear and it is usually wrong. ;)

Idiot.

This is almost as good as the brilliant liberal idea to have the children protect them by throwing their text books at them. The liberals want to leave your child's defense up to him or her while in school, at the mercy of a crazed lunatic gunman with a bunch of textbooks! Good grief. They are insane.

Or, how about we just get rid of the effing guns?

Forum List

Back