We shall throw rocks at them.

I am going to write that school and suggest (2) 5lb buckets. one at the door and one in the closet for when they're hiding in there. and in planning, a strip of rocks taped under each desk.

What are you waffling about?
No waffling. I believe that you believe what you wrote.

You're welcome.

You know what I see when people say the word "believe"? To me the translation of "believe" is "I pulled it out of my ass".
I've never had someone get so upset over my telling them that I believed them.

Okay, well, sorry about that.

I'm more just getting bored with you producing nothing every post.
Well, I've certainly learned my lesson here: Don't tell frigidweirdo that I believe him.

Got it, thanks!

Well you clearly didn't learn your lesson.

Lesson one, don't be a fucking bore.

You're welcome.

You know what I see when people say the word "believe"? To me the translation of "believe" is "I pulled it out of my ass".

Well, I've certainly learned my lesson here: Don't tell frigidweirdo that I believe him.

Got it, thanks!

Wow, I really triggered this one.

Who knows how. "I believe you" can upset someone. Go figure.

Pennsylvania school district provides rocks to students as part of security

They got allot of shit for that. It was stupid on its own, but taken along with other school safety measures they may be on to something.

Meh, something is better than nothing. However, I doubt it will work. People will be afraid it just draws attention to themselves and the cowardly terrorist might turn on them first. I

In a dire situation, students probably have the best chance if they threw their books at the attackers face. This is even what an airplane pilot famously suggested people do soon after 9/11. He was famous for his speech when someone recorded it, he directed people to throw anything at the terrorists face and to attack him in unison. About all you can do really, right?

What I find odd is that some propose rocks for kids in a life and death situation whole facing someone with a gun, but absolutely reject an armed teacher or trained adult with a gun to defend the school.

Exactly. It is beyond ridiculous.

You're welcome.

Got it, thanks!

wow. so tell me, how do you penalize yourself for this one?

since I can kill with a rock, it's not that bad of an idea, since the option is to hope for the cops to show up.

How many kids in a class ? And think of getting squared betwixt the eyes with a nice smoothie river rock by the star pitcher? And the target zone would be easy to hit, just aim for the door way. Best of all, it will be a first step in depussifying our kids after 8 years of obama training them to be victims. Not a bad idea at all.
Or, how about we just get rid of the effing guns?
Because even if you take every law abiding citizens guns away, what keeps the illegal guns from coming in? A wall? FBI? Broward County Sheriff?

No thanks, start arming the teachers with suitable weapons, also with concealed permits, and when the shooting starts, the teacher steps up and puts the liberal asshole down, instead of dying being a shield to the students.

She threw herself in front of the gunman to save her students: Astonishing story of the brave teacher who died protecting children from 'deeply disturbed' killer | Daily Mail Online
Assistant football coach killed in Parkland school shooting being hailed as hero

Broward County Sheriff Deputy, reenactment...

2013-05-17-BarneyFife.gif

since I can kill with a rock, it's not that bad of an idea, since the option is to hope for the cops to show up.

How many kids in a class ? And think of getting squared betwixt the eyes with a nice smoothie river rock by the star pitcher? And the target zone would be easy to hit, just aim for the door way. Best of all, it will be a first step in depussifying our kids after 8 years of obama training them to be victims. Not a bad idea at all.
Because even if you take every law abiding citizens guns away, what keeps the illegal guns from coming in? A wall? FBI? Broward County Sheriff?

No thanks, start arming the teachers with suitable weapons, also with concealed permits, and when the shooting starts, the teacher steps up and puts the liberal asshole down, instead of dying being a shield to the students.

She threw herself in front of the gunman to save her students: Astonishing story of the brave teacher who died protecting children from 'deeply disturbed' killer | Daily Mail Online
Assistant football coach killed in Parkland school shooting being hailed as hero

Broward County Sheriff Deputy, reenactment...

2013-05-17-BarneyFife.gif

They are so stupid and everything they do or say just contradicts other things they do and say. I am beyond fed up with the leftists.

Pennsylvania school district provides rocks to students as part of security

They got allot of shit for that. It was stupid on its own, but taken along with other school safety measures they may be on to something.

as a last resort the superintendent says

--LOL

one kid said better then throwing books and pencils at the shooter

how well has throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers worked out

as a "last resort" how about training and arming the staff

Or, turning off the sports complex lights for three days a week and using the money saved to hire real security?

Forum List

Back