We shall throw rocks at them.

You don't bring rocks to a gun fight. So, they hit him with a rock and he gets pissed off. Then what? What a STUPID idea. These liberals are such pussies that they are trying to recruit CHILDREN WITH ROCKS to fight off attackers with firearms. Unbelievable. Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids.

So, your answer would be to armed the kids? Great idea.

"hey, you stole my eraser."

"I did not" pulls out gun.

"Now, now children, this is first grade. We don't put guns to other kids's heads until 5th grade."
That's what she said?

They said "Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids."

Well, since we're talking about arming the kids with stones, maybe (I did ask a question) they're talking about you know, arming those with guns instead of stones.

You don't bring rocks to a gun fight. So, they hit him with a rock and he gets pissed off. Then what? What a STUPID idea. These liberals are such pussies that they are trying to recruit CHILDREN WITH ROCKS to fight off attackers with firearms. Unbelievable. Grow a pair, arm up and protect the kids.

"Now, now children, this is first grade. We don't put guns to other kids's heads until 5th grade."
That's what she said?

Well, since we're talking about arming the kids with stones, maybe (I did ask a question) they're talking about you know, arming those with guns instead of stones.
It has been suggested on other threads.

That's what she said?

Okay. I believe that you believe that's possible.

That's what she said?

What are you waffling about?

That's what she said?

Just tell him thank you for proving he is an idiot. Lol!

That's what she said?

Maybe you need to be in school instead of posting on with the grownups on the forum?

School shooters might hesitate if they knew the 'militia' were on patrol nearby. All those other AR 15s ready to confront a 'bad guy'. Where are those 'good guys', anyway?

Liberals?

I thought the same thing!

Okay, Chris. Take a deep breath now.

That's what she said?

Who the hell is "they?" I am ONE person. I know you liberals are confused little fuckers, but you are just taking it too far.

I was always told not to throw rocks. Sounds to me like this school district is encouraging bullying.

This is almost as good as the brilliant liberal idea to have the children protect them by throwing their text books at them. The liberals want to leave your child's defense up to him or her while in school, at the mercy of a crazed lunatic gunman with a bunch of textbooks! Good grief. They are insane.

If the kids are mandated to go to school, the school should be mandated to have adequate protection for them. Armed protection.

Kids these days probably throw rocks like Obama throws a baseball.

Leaving defence up to these "innocent young children?" Wow, i thought we were trying to protect these kids? Not turn them in to a limp wristed rock militia
BUT its still better than sitting in a corner hoping for the best when your gun free zone sign, local and fed gov failed you

That's what she said?

What are you waffling about?
No waffling. I believe that you believe what you wrote.

You're welcome.

Kids are safer in school than at home.

The solutions to occasional school shootings lie UPSTREAM.

Arming more people will not make a given environment safer.

Pennsylvania school district provides rocks to students as part of security

They got allot of shit for that. It was stupid on its own, but taken along with other school safety measures they may be on to something.
so - first we hear how much faster the .223 is than a 9mm as to why police couldn't enter a building.

now we're going to suggest throwing even much more slower rocks at people with guns that still shoot faster than the 9mm while we wait on the police to show up with the 9mm and then swat with the rest.

and we wonder why kids are having problems these days.

The same, but the kid goes to the rock pile and goes postal.

Forum List

Back