Obama Won't Sleep Well After This

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Ah, the noose is tightening. Watch this Obama admin chick lie, then get called out. She straight up contradicts what she said, that was essentially, Obama knew about the illegal activity relating to smearing Trump in the press

-Geaux

noose.jpg

I do rather enjoy Hannity's weekly "We got Obama/Hillary this time!!!!!" segment.

I do rather enjoy Hannity's weekly "We got Obama/Hillary this time!!!!!" segment.

Do you care to comment on the content of the video? Did she not contradict herself is a big time way?

-Geaux

I never was cognizant of this. Probably because I find Hannity annoying AF.

Hannity is the right's equivalent of Rachel Maddow. They could be twins!

Couple of smug, douchey douchebags.

I respectfully disagree with the thread title.

President Obama will always sleep very well.

We are all adults.

We all know that NO government would ever dare prosecute President Obama for anything (not even a parking ticket).

If it did, there would be civil disturbances that would make the protests of the 1960s look like child's play.

Obama is enjoying watching the Trump administration crumble

He was the only President to get 9 hours of sleep at a time.

But then again when you have Harry Reid tabling all bills, he managed to loss 1000 seats and leave the DNC penniless.

And yet he is still a God to the far left.

The FBI is trying to run out the clock until proto-Communists get the House back and will cover for the Democrat Party SS known as the FBI

Forum List

Back