We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Critical Thinking

No man, it's simple, PROGS generally apply false labels, definitions etc. to themselves, and they're often antonyms. Hence Billy's avatar.

Look around, a lot of PROGS sport pics of "intellects", it's amusing but a little sad.
And yet you can’t explain how my OP is wrong.

I already did you idiot. I only needed to go as far as to educate you Demonicrats controlled congress into and during the last recession. You can lead a horse to water.

I suppose you could imagine this recession is Trump's fault, stuff like that, but who really takes Billy seriously? I wouldn't even expect PROGS to, dumb as many are, but they'll be sure to give you a high five anyway right.
And yet I pointed out the recession ended with the democrats in full control. You can pretend that doesn’t matter all you want but it is what it is.

Ended? Ha ha ha, your entire thread is TRASHED. First you said OMG, Democrats and ecomomy are awesome, but unfortunately I pointed out they had control of congress when we dove into and during the recession.

Then you have the audacity to suggest "yeah but but the recession ended under their control" You mean the stagnation that lasted for many years because your govt. of choice were under-achievers? How come the last year on Obama was so slow, then BOOM, Trump gets in and the market and economy boom?

Tell us what your Demonicrats did to pull us out of the last recession. I understand you're "critical thought guy", but I prefer details and something substantial over your feelings.

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

Critical Thinking

No man, it's simple, PROGS generally apply false labels, definitions etc. to themselves, and they're often antonyms. Hence Billy's avatar.

Look around, a lot of PROGS sport pics of "intellects", it's amusing but a little sad.

I already did you idiot. I only needed to go as far as to educate you Demonicrats controlled congress into and during the last recession. You can lead a horse to water.

I suppose you could imagine this recession is Trump's fault, stuff like that, but who really takes Billy seriously? I wouldn't even expect PROGS to, dumb as many are, but they'll be sure to give you a high five anyway right.
And yet I pointed out the recession ended with the democrats in full control. You can pretend that doesn’t matter all you want but it is what it is.

Ended? Ha ha ha, your entire thread is TRASHED. First you said OMG, Democrats and ecomomy are awesome, but unfortunately I pointed out they had control of congress when we dove into and during the recession.

Then you have the audacity to suggest "yeah but but the recession ended under their control) You mean the stagnation that lasted for many years because your govt. of choice were under-achievers? How come the last year on Obama was so slow, then BOOM, Trump gets in and the market and economy boom?

Tell us what your Demonicrats did to pull us out of the last recession. I understand you're "critical thought guy", but I prefer details and something substantial over your feelings.
That's easy. Obama's stimulus package. It boosted consumer spending which in turn reversed the recession and began a stretch of job growth that lasted for the rest of Obama's administration. Duh.

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

Then you have the audacity to suggest "yeah but but the recession ended under their control) You mean the stagnation that lasted for many years because your govt. of choice were under-achievers? How come the last year on Obama was so slow, then BOOM, Trump gets in and the market and economy boom?

That's easy. Obama's stimulus package. It boosted consumer spending which in turn reversed the recession and began a stretch of job growth that lasted for the rest of Obama's administration. Duh.

:abgg2q.jpg: Here you go, but the major reason for recovery is we hit rock bottom and low interest rates, so there was no where to go but up. That's economics, well above you at this point. Notice hey cut taxes, the kind of stuff you hate.

The stimulus package consisted of:

tax rebates that cut taxes by $288 billion.

$275 billion allocated to federal contracts and grants to foster job creation.

$224 billion assigned to unemployment assistance, healthcare, and education to keep the economy afloat.

Most of the money went to government spending and Obamacare. Govt. fucks everything up under PROG-rule, and Obamacare STAGNATED growth.

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

:abgg2q.jpg: Here you go, but the major reason for recovery is we hit rock bottom and low interest rates, so there was no where to go but up. That's economics, well above you at this point. Notice hey cut taxes, the kind of stuff you hate.

$224 billion assigned to unemployment assistance, healthcare, and education to keep the economy afloat.

Most of the money went to government spending and Obamacare. Govt. fucks everything up under PROG-rule, and Obamacare STAGNATED growth.
Yep, that’s right idiot. A large chunk went to unemployment insurance. See when millions of people lost their jobs, they weren’t spending money. The unemployment benefits they got went to immediate expenses like food, clothing, shelter and other basic necessities. All of this boosted CONSUMER spending. Money that was spent on the economy that wouldn’t have been there without the boost to unemployment insurance. It’s the same damn reason why the CARES act included the $600 per week augmentation. This is money the most vulnerable need which means when they spend it, they spend it immediately. That gives the economy a bolt of electricity.

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

Do you think cash for clunkers or shovel ready jobs had the greater impact?

The question is whether the Trumpsters are ignorant about the economy or lying about the economy.

When Trump and talk radio called the economy "the strongest ever", we were at 2.1% GDP growth, Trump had signed and applauded (literally) a massive spending increase, bond yields had crashed by over 50%, and the NY Fed was busy saving our asses by pouring $1.4 TRILLION into overnight lending markets to grease the system.

So this "strongest" stuff was coming straight out of their ass. Do they realize that, or do they not? And does it even matter to them?

Obama's job growth was so slow he had to create a new category, "jobs saved" to make it look better. Jobs saved was basically whatever number they made up. Hilarious.

Yup and the Op and his supporters forget that the economy was doing great, UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and there were jobs all over this country pre Covid.

I don't forget and neither will voters. LOL

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

You have not explained how it it is right.

As I indicated....YOUR FIRST ARTICLE IS SPECULATION....IT SAYS SO ITSELF.

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

Yep, that’s right idiot. A large chunk went to unemployment insurance. See when millions of people lost their jobs, they weren’t spending money. The unemployment benefits they got went to immediate expenses like food, clothing, shelter and other basic necessities. All of this boosted CONSUMER spending. Money that was spent on the economy that wouldn’t have been there without the boost to unemployment insurance. It’s the same damn reason why the CARES act included the $600 per week augmentation. This is money the most vulnerable need which means when they spend it, they spend it immediately. That gives the economy a bolt of electricity.

Spending velocity has been debunked repeatedly.

Yet you continue to spout it like it really happens.

Come on man...just say what you really mean.
We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats we need more free shit, an open southern border, free shit for beaners, faggots to be championed and chicks with dicks normalized.

That's only because you vermin are destroying Trump's economy.
Hey you dumb redneck. Adults are talking. C your way out.
none of you party people act like adults.....if you did things would be going as best as can be....even now....

I agree! Facts and statistics make that clear.
Unfortunately facts and statistics generally only matter to the leftwing.

Except for these statistics... amirite?
View attachment 354697View attachment 354698View attachment 354699
Actually what black lives matters is hitching about is black people being disproportionately killed by POLICE. Not simply white people. Why your dumbass left that statistic out is no wonder.

Why are they killed by police? Just for sport?
Because cops are racist. I love how you idiots are detailing this thread because you’re too much of pussies to acknowledge the actual topic.
all cops billy?.....or is that just something you are told?....

We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats we need more free shit, an open southern border, free shit for beaners, faggots to be championed and chicks with dicks normalized.
You can spew your juvenile bullshit all you want. Facts are what they are lol

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

Stimulus packages serve only to kick the can down the road. They fix nothing. If you had even an elementary grasp of macro-economics, you would know this.

O did nothing for the economy other than pump trillions into a corpse. Same thing that's going on now. Wild Bill was the beneficiary of reagan's reforms.

You haven't produced any facts.

Well I wouldn’t expect your redneck dumbass to know what facts look like.

The only facts I know for a fact pertain to me. Your obsession with parroting the lying media only confirms how devoid of facts you are.

The only facts I know for a fact pertain to me. Your obsession with parroting the lying media only confirms how devoid of facts you are.
Oh you mean facts that coddle your tender sensibilities because you’re too much of a pussy to handle contradictory information.

Forum List

Back