We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Critical Thinking
I know you’re trying really hard to “own me” or whatever but like all the articles, they are linked to actual studies lol. How about you let the adults talk, pumpkin?

We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats
Yep. Republicans spends years fixing the economy from the previous democrat, then just as things finally start to turn around, he is replaced by a Democrat who then always takes the credit before screwing it up again.

Besides, the economy couldn't have been doing any better under Trump, until this Covid thing hit and the economy got wrecked, by too-long shutdowns by Democrats.
See this is just you making shit up.
Billy, you should stop trying to reply to others with your own thinking because it only makes you look more stupid.

Instead, get a book somewhere of clever retorts and post those.

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

That's only because you vermin are destroying Trump's economy.

Yep. Republicans spends years fixing the economy from the previous democrat, then just as things finally start to turn around, he is replaced by a Democrat who then always takes the credit before screwing it up again.

Besides, the economy couldn't have been doing any better under Trump, until this Covid thing hit and the economy got wrecked, by too-long shutdowns by Democrats.
Billy, you should stop trying to reply to others with your own thinking because it only makes you look more stupid.

Well doesn’t matter how I reply. You’re still making shit ups.

Hey you dumb redneck. Adults are talking. C your way out.

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Critical Thinking
I know you’re trying really hard to “own me” or whatever but like all the articles, they are linked to actual studies lol. How about you let the adults talk, pumpkin?

Hard to believe you read the articles.

The first one answers "I dunno" and then SPECULATES on potential causation.

Dumbass.

1593025209514.gif

When things are going well people get stupid and elect conservatives. When things are going bad they smarten up and elect liberals.

Once the liberals fix the things that conservatives f*cked up, people get stupid again and elect conservatives.

It's a cycle of stupidity!

Hey you dumb redneck. Adults are talking. C your way out.
Sure thing, criminal.

Shit ups? Sorry, bad delivery. Try another book.

Shit ups? Sorry, bad delivery. Try another book.
Yes, I see the grammar book is all you have left.

The pandemic was caused by a left wing government.
And Trump’s incompetence made the US the worst epicenter in the world.
Good one, Billy! Is that before or after all the Democrat governors all demanded they take charge of everything way back in April?

JOB WELL DONE

Not only did they cost us all our jobs and kill half the nation, they set the other half loose in a race war and mass-civilian riots!

YOU DEMOCRATS SURE KNOW HOW TO GET A JOB DONE

I agree! Facts and statistics make that clear.
Damn right! Democrats tax the hell out of the providers and keep the masses happy with free shit and hand outs. They get a surplus until the next Republican wins and then they steal it back and the Repub has to start over again. It's a never ending cycle.

Look at democrat controlled states and cities, over taxed, crime ridden, flirting with bankruptcy and no decent parent would ever raise children there

Good one, Billy! Is that before or after all the Democrat governors all demanded they take charge of everything way back in April?

JOB WELL DONE

Not only did they cost us all our jobs and kill half the nation, they set the other half loose in a race war and mass-civilian riots!

Hey idiot governors can only do so much without federal funding. Federal funding and authority is needed for a nationwide crisis. I guess you’re too stupid to realize that.

JOB WELL DONE

Hey idiot governors can only do so much without federal funding. Federal funding and authority is needed for a nationwide crisis. I guess you’re too stupid to realize that.
What for? Those effing Democrats can raise taxes again. Spend it on something besides free shit.

Trump destroyed that lie, setting historical records and 'firsts' for the unemployment rate, number of Americans working, stick market, etc...

He accomplished more in 3 years than Barry did in 8 years, to include successfully accomplishing things Barry declared could NOT be done.

...and Biden is running on RAISING TAXES.

2 WORDS: WALTER MONDALE

...with dementia....

:p

JOB WELL DONE

Yep, they are in charge, Donald get the hell out of our way, except, we can't do a THING without you, right? Typical hapless fuckwads.

Forum List

Back