We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats

We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats
Well... we need a new President... whatever the party... because the current one is grotesquely unfit for the office.

Heck... I'm shocked that senior cabinet officers haven't banded together and invoked the 25th, but that would take both patriotism and balls.

The question is whether the Trumpsters are ignorant about the economy or lying about the economy.

When Trump and talk radio called the economy "the strongest ever", we were at 2.1% GDP growth, Trump had signed and applauded (literally) a massive spending increase, bond yields had crashed by over 50%, and the NY Fed was busy saving our asses by pouring $1.4 TRILLION into overnight lending markets to grease the system.

So this "strongest" stuff was coming straight out of their ass. Do they realize that, or do they not? And does it even matter to them?
I laugh every time you leftist pretend you vote on economics....We all know you vote for whomever will promise the most free shit, help wetbacks invade and allow chick with dicks to shit next to our young children.

The question is whether the Trumpsters are ignorant about the economy or lying about the economy.

When Trump and talk radio called the economy "the strongest ever", we were at 2.1% GDP growth, Trump had signed and applauded (literally) a massive spending increase, bond yields had crashed by over 50%, and the NY Fed was busy saving our asses by pouring $1.4 TRILLION into overnight lending markets to grease the system.

So this "strongest" stuff was coming straight out of their ass. Do they realize that, or do they not? And does it even matter to them?
I laugh every time you leftist pretend you vote on economics....We all know you vote for whomever will promise the most free shit, help wetbacks invade and allow chick with dicks to shit next to our young children.
And this is why I don't bother burning time discussing economics with Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back