We need a democrat president because, historically, economies are better under democrats

I agree! Facts and statistics make that clear.
Unfortunately facts and statistics generally only matter to the leftwing.

Except for these statistics... amirite?
black on white.jpg
blackcrime.jpg
blm3.jpg

Damn right! Democrats tax the hell out of the providers and keep the masses happy with free shit and hand outs. They get a surplus until the next Republican wins and then they steal it back and the Repub has to start over again. It's a never ending cycle.
an actual babbling idiot. Actually the GOP has a corrupt bubble and bust scandal and recession or depression after 8 years of huge deficits. They also block all reform and just love the giveaway to the rich.

Obama's job growth was so slow he had to create a new category, "jobs saved" to make it look better. Jobs saved was basically whatever number they made up. Hilarious.
Indeed you took the op to school.the op also forgot to include that traiter clinton betrayed the American people by signing nafta that took thousands of jobs from America’s over to Mexico.how quick the Clinton lovers forget.lol

View attachment 354697View attachment 354698View attachment 354699
Actually what black lives matters is hitching about is black people being disproportionately killed by POLICE. Not simply white people. Why your dumbass left that statistic out is no wonder.

Actually what black lives matters is hitching about is black people being disproportionately killed by POLICE. Not simply white people. Why your dumbass left that statistic out is no wonder.

Yeah but blacks commit am enormously disproportionate amount of violent crime so it stands to reason they'd have confrontations with the police more often, doesn't it?

Yeah but blacks commit am enormously disproportionate amount of violent crime so it stands to reason they'd have confrontations with the police more often, doesn't it?
Yes I am aware idiot. That doesn’t somehow justify them being killed disproportionately more by police.

Why are they killed by police? Just for sport?

Because cops are racist. I love how you idiots are detailing this thread because you’re too much of pussies to acknowledge the actual topic.

View attachment 354697View attachment 354698[ATTACH typfull"]354699[/ATTACH]
Yes blacks are allkilling each other to see who gets the sell drugs to White suburban heights and Hicks. Great job GOP! Drug wars going great. Only 80,000 a year dying With overdoses... The GOP just loves this giveaway to the rich unfair mess.

Because cops are racist. I love how you idiots are detailing this thread because you’re too much of pussies to acknowledge the actual topic.

So black and white crime statistics are the same? Is that it?

So black and white crime statistics are the same? Is that it?
I’m still wondering why we are talking about this. I mean are you desperately trying to feel right about something?

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

I always laugh when you sick motherfuckers act like you vote on economics… You disgusting pieces of shit only vote on societal issues like where a chick with a dick can take his shit and the like… Stop the bullshit

Hell Trump even said this back in 2016 and for once he is right: job growth and every other Economic metric is better under democrats. It’s something republicans want to pretend isn’t true, but reality is never something that has ever coddled their tender sensibilities.

For instance, Obama’s last three years had better job growth than Trump’s best year (2018).

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Critical Thinking

No man, it's simple, PROGS generally apply false labels, definitions etc. to themselves, and they're often antonyms. Hence Billy's avatar.

Look around, a lot of PROGS sport pics of "intellects", it's amusing but a little sad.

ROTFLMAO

The first article I read simply made statements out of whole cloth. No statistics or anything to back them up.

Good grief.

For someone who is all over "critical thinking" you continue to show yourself to be anything but a critical thinker.

BTW: The first article's claims were total bullshit. The economy really took off after Obama left office. Obama stalled it out with his social programs potential. I worked for a multi-national that kept billions offshore because they were unsure of Obama.

Critical Thinking

No man, it's simple, PROGS generally apply false labels, definitions etc. to themselves, and they're often antonyms. Hence Billy's avatar.

Look around, a lot of PROGS sport pics of "intellects", it's amusing but a little sad.
And yet you can’t explain how my OP is wrong.

The answer is simple...you and all the street beasts just pretend it’s not.
Booger’s tend to disregard commands given by officers...while those with an iQ obey commands....Simple shit.

I always laugh when you sick motherfuckers act like you vote on economics… You disgusting pieces of shit only vote on societal issues like where a chick with a dick can take his shit and the like… Stop the bullshit
Lol you’re just rambling like a goddamn retard right now. The cognitive dissonance is too much for you I guess.

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

I already did you idiot. I only needed to go as far as to educate you Demonicrats controlled congress into and during the last recession. You can lead a horse to water.

I suppose you could imagine this recession is Trump's fault, stuff like that, but who really takes Billy seriously? I wouldn't even expect PROGS to, dumb as many are, but they'll be sure to give you a high five anyway right.

Republicans create jobs, democrats come in ppl have jobs that they increase welfare.. lol than the economy crashes And they blame republicans ha

ROTFLMAO

Good grief.

Critical Thinking

I already did you idiot. I only needed to go as far as to educate you Demonicrats controlled congress into and during the last recession. You can lead a horse to water.

I suppose you could imagine this recession is Trump's fault, stuff like that, but who really takes Billy seriously? I wouldn't even expect PROGS to, dumb as many are, but they'll be sure to give you a high five anyway right.
And yet I pointed out the recession ended with the democrats in full control. You can pretend that doesn’t matter all you want but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back