We must BELIEVE the women!

While the "family values" and "rule of law" Republicans nominate a pussy-grabber ... smart, real smart ...

True and even worse is you have people like Franklin Graham defending Trump. I am unable to understand that at any level.

It's no worse than the party that was supposed to be against war not condemn a president that started new wars and carried our are failed wars all during his either years.
You expect a Christian to support someone who believes in abortion? SMH

How about a "Christian" support the Bible?

Franklins dad warned about aligning yourself with a politician.

And why is it OK to then support a serial cheater? A liar? Someone that constantly calls people names?

I'm not asking Franklin to support Biden.
No one is perfect. It's the reason we need God in the first place. Everyone has sinned. But a true Christian should never support abortion period.

While the "family values" and "rule of law" Republicans nominate a pussy-grabber ... smart, real smart ...

True and even worse is you have people like Franklin Graham defending Trump. I am unable to understand that at any level.

It's no worse than the party that was supposed to be against war not condemn a president that started new wars and carried our are failed wars all during his either years.

How about a "Christian" support the Bible?

Franklins dad warned about aligning yourself with a politician.

And why is it OK to then support a serial cheater? A liar? Someone that constantly calls people names?

I'm not asking Franklin to support Biden.
No one is perfect. It's the reason we need God in the first place. Everyone has sinned. But a true Christian should never support abortion period.

Did I claim he should?

No.

I claimed he should quit defending Trump's many sins.

Besides, Trump isn't pro-life.

Do you expect a Christian to support someone who divorces and re-marries? ...

Yes, I expect a Christian to support everyone. I know that isn't exactly your point though.

"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery." -- Matthew 19:9

The Bible condemns adultery far, far more than it does homosexuality.
Really? Does the Bible (old test.) call for the death of adulterers?

Leviticus 20:13-15 13"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. 14"'If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you. 15"'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

Yes, I expect a Christian to support everyone. I know that isn't exactly your point though.

"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery." -- Matthew 19:9

Leviticus 20:13-15 13"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. 14"'If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you. 15"'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

The laws of the OT have been negated by the life of Jesus.

But yes the Bible does call for the death of adulterers.

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Deuteronomy 22:22

I'm most appreciating Bidens choice of Harris Smart and can handle anyone giving her a hard time We all know what trumps relationship is with women 3 wives ,prostitutes grabbing snatches a real ladies man AND who do you all think are our largest voting block?? Women

Harris was the very person BLM has been protesting against.
Sanders people protested against Hillary NBD But did BLM do that? I didn't see that

Black Lives Matter Activist Confronts Clinton at Fundraiser

BTW, more people should have protested Hillary's cheating, lies, war mongering and pandering to wall street.
Yeah 15 years of bashing ,hearings and Republicans came up with ,,,,bullshit

Not true. We know the DNC cheated during the elections. We know under Hillary we attacked Libya (foolishly) and then we ran arms out of that country that ended up in the hands of ISIS to use against our soldiers in Syria, which Hillary supported and was another huge mistake.

The sad fact is that the GOP simply did nothing.
They did nothing because all they had was BS Look at what happens to all the trump scum THAT's where the dog buried the bone Trump pardons traitors and criminals because he's one of them himself

That was the major democrat talking point during the Kavanaugh fiasco. Hirono, Harris, all of the dems constantly harped that we must believe women who accuse men of sexual assaults years ago------------------then, a woman comes forward and accuses Biden and --------------------------silence from those same democrats.

Hypocrisy = the dem party.

True, if democrats didn't have double standards they would have no standards.

But as a matter of fact, they have no standards so it is useless pointing the lack of thereof out. They don't care. Now what do we do?

I'm most appreciating Bidens choice of Harris Smart and can handle anyone giving her a hard time We all know what trumps relationship is with women 3 wives ,prostitutes grabbing snatches a real ladies man AND who do you all think are our largest voting block?? Women

Sanders people protested against Hillary NBD But did BLM do that? I didn't see that

BTW, more people should have protested Hillary's cheating, lies, war mongering and pandering to wall street.

Not true. We know the DNC cheated during the elections. We know under Hillary we attacked Libya (foolishly) and then we ran arms out of that country that ended up in the hands of ISIS to use against our soldiers in Syria, which Hillary supported and was another huge mistake.

They did nothing because all they had was BS Look at what happens to all the trump scum THAT's where the dog buried the bone Trump pardons traitors and criminals because he's one of them himself

They are hypocrites for sure but that does not excuse the things Hillary supported and did.

To compare someone's past to the continuing support of murder is laughable.

hey kum illa im willie and im married wanna screw---sure but we will have to be discrete---oh and it can never be mentioned or kum illa will be labled the slut that she is---defend this you shit for brains democrats DONALD J TRUMP

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

You want death for all republicans and Trump??

You want death for all republicans and Trump??

Read what I said.

To compare someone's past to the continuing support of murder is laughable.
How many of your republican do gooders ,anti abortion people, have had abortions for themselves or children ?? I'll say many 1000's

True
And
True
Actually.

Then creepy Joe has lots to be worried about....

" Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. "

snip

" Biden released a two-minute video after the initial allegations were made public in April 2019, but he was criticized for giving what critics deemed a "non-apology apology," in which he said he would try to do better moving forward. He later said he's "not sorry for anything that I've ever done."

I agree. But, to compare PAST aggressions with the continual support of murder don't make sense. IMO

Trump's sins are not in the past. He lies on practically a daily basis. His words towards others are non stop. His cheating others have never stopped.

Forum List

Back