We must BELIEVE the women!

Well, If "Biden Staffers" said so............ LMAO

Honestly, if you have a guy who had hundreds of staffers, and most of them say what a great guy he was to work for, that's telling.

For a rebuttal, let's look at ex-Trump employees.

I'm most appreciating Bidens choice of Harris Smart and can handle anyone giving her a hard time We all know what trumps relationship is with women 3 wives ,prostitutes grabbing snatches a real ladies man AND who do you all think are our largest voting block?? Women

Harris was the very person BLM has been protesting against.

This is very true but if it's your argument that you should vote against hypocrisy that should give a huge boost to the alternative parties.
knopp there will never be a party that will be all things to all people What we are reduced to imo is voting for the best one One who doesn't drag us thru the mud like trump and his band of cowards in the Senate have

I'm most appreciating Bidens choice of Harris Smart and can handle anyone giving her a hard time We all know what trumps relationship is with women 3 wives ,prostitutes grabbing snatches a real ladies man AND who do you all think are our largest voting block?? Women

Sanders people protested against Hillary NBD But did BLM do that? I didn't see that

This is very true but if it's your argument that you should vote against hypocrisy that should give a huge boost to the alternative parties.
knopp there will never be a party that will be all things to all people What we are reduced to imo is voting for the best one One who doesn't drag us thru the mud like trump and his band of cowards in the Senate have

Neither is the best one. The reason we get presidents that do the exact opposite of what we want and what they claim they will do is because we continue to vote for it.

Stop.

Honestly, if you have a guy who had hundreds of staffers, and most of them say what a great guy he was to work for, that's telling.

For a rebuttal.......

Report: Bad-Tempered Biden Has ‘Screamed At’ Every Staffer ...
https://www.bing.com/search?q=biden...=n&sk=&cvid=98a3d2c39e3b407e82c3acf6a8a7e359#

LMAO

Sanders people protested against Hillary NBD But did BLM do that? I didn't see that

Black Lives Matter Activist Confronts Clinton at Fundraiser

BTW, more people should have protested Hillary's cheating, lies, war mongering and pandering to wall street.

Neither is the best one. The reason we get presidents that do the exact opposite of what we want and what they claim they will do is because we continue to vote for it.

Stop.
Sorry I can't agree Voting for the best, voting for the one who offers most of what you want, is more acceptable to voting for nothing

BTW, more people should have protested Hillary's cheating, lies, war mongering and pandering to wall street.
Yeah 15 years of bashing ,hearings and Republicans came up with ,,,,bullshit

While the "family values" and "rule of law" Republicans nominate a pussy-grabber ... smart, real smart ...

True and even worse is you have people like Franklin Graham defending Trump. I am unable to understand that at any level.

It's no worse than the party that was supposed to be against war not condemn a president that started new wars and carried our are failed wars all during his either years.

Stop.
Sorry I can't agree Voting for the best, voting for the one who offers most of what you want, is more acceptable to voting for nothing

Neither party offers much of anything I want.

Universal Health care? Nope

An end to the wars? Nope.

I'm not going to accept that because a party says they support allowing people to pee in whichever restroom they want. They can do that anyway.

Meanwhile how many of trumps scum are indicted ,in jail ,pardoned Manafort giving russia polling info etc etc

While the "family values" and "rule of law" Republicans nominate a pussy-grabber ... smart, real smart ...

True and even worse is you have people like Franklin Graham defending Trump. I am unable to understand that at any level.

It's no worse than the party that was supposed to be against war not condemn a president that started new wars and carried our are failed wars all during his either years.
You expect a Christian to support someone who believes in abortion? SMH

Yeah 15 years of bashing ,hearings and Republicans came up with ,,,,bullshit

Not true. We know the DNC cheated during the elections. We know under Hillary we attacked Libya (foolishly) and then we ran arms out of that country that ended up in the hands of ISIS to use against our soldiers in Syria, which Hillary supported and was another huge mistake.

The sad fact is that the GOP simply did nothing.

How about a "Christian" support the Bible?

Franklins dad warned about aligning yourself with a politician.

And why is it OK to then support a serial cheater? A liar? Someone that constantly calls people names?

I'm not asking Franklin to support Biden.

Do you expect a Christian to support someone who divorces and re-marries? ...

"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery." -- Matthew 19:9

Do you expect a Christian to support someone who divorces and re-marries? ...

Yes, I expect a Christian to support everyone. I know that isn't exactly your point though.

"And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery." -- Matthew 19:9

The Bible condemns adultery far, far more than it does homosexuality.

You mean going with the flow.

None of the past history mattered when yall went fuck nuts on Kavanaugh. None of the context mattered for much of anything to you emo fucks.

Live by your own fucking standards and you'll stop this bullshit. But you always feel yall are different.

Except you didn't find anything like that for Ford. I think the worst thing you said about Ford is that she claimed to be claustrophobic, and you proved that she took a plane ride once.

Raede was proven to be a liar, grifter and nut pretty much right out of the box.

Oh I see....With Ford we weren't allowed to even ask the question about her story, but with this woman, the goal of Democrats like yourself seem to be to attack her, and dismiss her without investigation...

Here's what a 'special victims prosecutor' said of Blasey Ford at the time....

" In the world of sexual assault claims, Ford's is pretty flimsy. What day, month or even year did it happen? Where? How did she get there and back? She admittedly didn’t walk several miles home, so who was driving? Did she call her parents? Speaking of her parents, why are they notably absent from any involvement in this? Do they think she’s lying? Did they abuse her themselves? Why do the witnesses Ford named claim no memory of this gathering? "

Now, I am sure you will say that we shouldn't even be allowed to pose these questions today about Ford, that we must just "believe her".... Note that is lacking when it is someone of liberal ilk being accused...

Forum List

Back