We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

at least "trumptards" don't murder innocent children

or groom them/sexualize them

leftards, known for being morally retarded, do that kind of thing.
AT least left leaning persons don't lie & blame an 80 year old man being attacked in his own home, of being a sexual pervert for political gain.

When the facts and videos come out, I will bump this topic so you can all marvel at just how profoundly credulous and stupid you are.

Fun times!

AT least left leaning persons don't lie & blame an 80 year old man being attacked in his own home, of being a sexual pervert for political gain.
The New Right has absolutely no shame about bearing false witness. They are very sick in the head.

No shame whatsoever.

But they sure do like to whack people with the Bible they have never read, don't they.

It might be very eye-opening to them to just read the Top Ten list of sins.

The New Right has absolutely no shame about bearing false witness.

None whatsoever.

But they sure do like to whack people with the Bible they have never read, don't they.

What's the New Right? More word salad?

What's the New Right? More word salad?
People like you are the New Right.

Did you know that bearing false witness against Paul Pelosi is a YUGE sin in the eyes of God?

I mean, that sin is worse than being gay! It's in the Top Ten!

Thought you ought to know. Maybe you should stop doing that.

Your eternal soul is in peril.

People like you are the New Right.

Did you know that bearing false witness against Paul Pelosi is a YUGE sin in the eyes of God?

I mean, that sin is worse than being gay! It's in the Top Ten!

Thought you ought to know. Maybe you should stop doing that.

Your eternal soul is in peril.

Yawn, word salad is word salad.

Why do you think anything you blabber about effects me? It doesn't. Learn it and live it, blabber mouth

I was raised in the Church that there are venial sins and there are mortal sins.

Mortal sins, you go straight to hell. Do not pass Go.

Bearing false witness is a mortal sin.

I ask again. What security?

You asked how DePape got past security.

What security?

There was no security at the Pelosi home. Just a live feed at the Capitol in Washington DC which was not being monitored since the Speaker was in DC.

That's another dumb thing about DePape. The dumb shit didn't even check to see if the Speaker was in DC. It takes 30 seconds on the internet to find that out.

What a dumb shit. What a maroon.

But then again, the people swallowing this gay sex masturbation fantasy about the attack didn't even bother to see if the Pelosi's actually have a 13 foot wall completely surrounding their house, so...bird of a feather.

The right wing weak-minded rubes are being weaponized by their propagandists.

Yeah, sorry. No way someone who owns a $6MM mansion with $14/pint ice cream in a $20,000 refrig has dependable security system. Nancy's home get broken into every time she's away, right?

Yeah, how did Paul answer the door - in fear for his life from the "break in" then run back to wrestle DePape?

Last edited:
an 80-year-old man
Who has a record of using insider trading afforded him by his wife to illegally make millions while the media cover it all up?

being beaten almost to death?
He was hit once with a hammer after letting the police in then returning back to the kook to be hit instead of fleeing to police protection and was announced to be fine and recovering nicely an hour later! A man who despite worth millions had no security and not even a handgun to defend himself against a naked idiot who lives in a deserted school bus with a hammer who had to first break his way in through the glass! :laugh:

YOUR hero! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back