We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

Just imagine how disappointed you are going to be when there is no gay sex when that happens.
I’ll take my chances

Particularly when the odds are in my favor

But you misunderstand the situation entirely

If Pelosi’s husband is a homosexual thats not against the law

As happens so many times in washington the “crime” such as it was is minor

What trips up the swamp rat is the coverup which is a crime

Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death.

What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to.

Why did he go back in the house within striking distance? He didn't appear injured when he opened the door.

We know what happened with Paul Pelosi​

We are three pages into the topic, and you still don't know what happened with Paul Pelosi.

Actually, we do know what happened. Unfortunately, there are millions of tards who bought into a homoerotic masturbation fantasy who STILL are out of touch with reality.

I’ll take my chances

Particularly when the odds are in my favor
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You tards think if enough people believe a hoax, and repeat it enough, it magically becomes truer.

Oh, man. That's priceless. :lol:

Just imagine how disappointed you are going to be when there is no gay sex when that happens.
I think you're right.... that's why the hammer was flying. :laughing0301:

No one is going to judge the pelosi cuck for negotiating a better rate for getting shit-dicked by a homeless crackhead. It's not like the prices are published on Grindr.

It would not have been policized if the Dems had not come up with that bizarre story of a MAGA nudist gay canadien illegal alien prostitute wanting to kidnap Nancy Pelosi, because Trump.

Just say, "Paul was attacked by a person he has always thought of as a friend."
Had the Dems and media been up front about this from the start, the story would likely have faded from the news in a few days. Instead, by concocting this ridiculous cover up story and refusing to release any video, it just makes this look worse and worse the longer they drag this out.

Paul Pelosi opened the door. Oh, okay. And?

This proves the hoax that DePape was in his underwear and was Pelosi's gay prostitute, and that the window was broken from the inside.

Man, the leaps of illogic required to do that are incredible!
Hey retard, all the pictures showed the glass on the OUTSIDE of the home. You raving, lying moron. Here, just to make you look even dumber than usual...

Here’s where you claim the photo is fake, or one of your other retarded spewings..... Retard.

Hey retard, all the pictures showed the glass on the OUTSIDE of the home. You raving, lying moron. Here, just to make you look even dumber than usual...

There is no photo in that link. But the anti-Pelosi bias is very obvious. They spend umpteen paragraphs talking about their personal conspiracy theories.

Remember … if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am – it’s Trump’s fault.

You see what they did there? Basically, in a hoax about the window glass, they add another hoax that both men were in their underwear. How...cute!

Next!

Here’s where you claim the photo is fake, or one of your other retarded spewings..... Retard.
Here is a video of a man breaking several windows.

Notice where a large part of the glass is falling.

Learn physics.

What does that tell you about the first link's "expert"? You've been hoaxed AGAIN!

I bet you get right back in line to feed on more bullshit.

It's a mental illness with you rubes.

There is no photo in that link. But the anti-Pelosi bias is very obvious. They spend umpteen paragraphs talking about their personal conspiracy theories.

Remember … if two guys in their underwear get into a hammer fight at 2am – it’s Trump’s fault.

You see what they did there? Basically, in a hoax about the window glass, they add another hoax that both men were in their underwear. How...cute!

Next!

Here is a video of a man breaking several windows.

Notice where most of the glass is falling.

Thanks for proving you don’t even open any links provided. Because the photo is in both of those. Just to make you look dumber, the reporter on site doing the initial report stated that the men were in their underwear. That’s called reporting what the person on site said, not a hoax. Too funny you use a quote from a meme thinking you did something. Your own photo makes you a liar. Notice where that guy is standing. Just to rub it in, notice how far away that glass is. And DePape suffered no injuries from any flying glass. Now that you’ve beeen shown to be an ignorant goof, here’s the photo again...

1669170904829.jpeg

"Gosh, I wonder if I could see for myself what happens when you break a window."

Never occurs to the tards, which is precisely what their propagandists depend on. God forbid they ever start thinking for themselves!

"Former CIA Analyst" is an idiot.

I guess that's why he is a FORMER analyst, if he was ever one to begin with.
Seems it’s you who has a case of “I want to bleev it so it must be true”. Despite an expert shooting your bullshit dead.

"Gosh, I wonder if I could see for myself what happens when you break a window."

Never occurs to the tards, which is precisely what their propagandists depend on. God forbid they ever start thinking for themselves!
It goes the opposite way from where you are you flaming retard. Now explain how DePape had no injuries from glass flying that far. This should be good for a laugh.....

Thanks for proving you don’t even open any links provided. Because the photo is in both of those. Just to make you look dumber, the reporter on site doing the initial report stated that the men were in their underwear.
Let's see that report and find out if the man was on the scene.

That’s called reporting what the person on site said, not a hoax. Too funny you use a quote from a meme thinking you did something. Your own photo makes you a liar. Notice where that guy is standing. Just to rub it in, notice how far away that glass is. And DePape suffered no injuries from any flying glass. Now that you’ve beeen shown to be an ignorant goof, here’s the photo again..
If DePape was not in his underwear, why would he have any injuries? How do you know he didn't have any injuries?

Did you watch the video I provided? At least half the glass fell OUTSIDE.

You've been hoaxed. AGAIN!

It goes the opposite way from where you are you flaming retard. Now explain how DePape had no injuries from glass flying that far. This should be good for a laugh.....
Did you watch the video I provided?

The glass does not go flying hard enough to cause injuries.

Open your stupid eyes, man!

Watch the video again.

The man stands to the side. The glass never touches him.

Voila! No injuries.

It's weird how tards go to great lengths to defend their delusions, even in the face of reality which explodes their fevered homoerotic imaginations.

Forum List

Back