We know cloth masks have very low efficacy (15%-20%), so why are they mandated in so many places?

It is NOT about the science. It is about control and money.
I'd say it's about control and blame. The politicians want to blame it all on us --- because if they don't, we'll certainly blame it on them. (But it's no one's fault: it's an alien virus lifeform that is very happy to have a whole new galaxy to inhabit: human beings!!)
So the whole mask thing was to distract us and to make us look to blame each other, so we wouldn't blame them.

Germany is so good at this --- Merkel is a positive artist at getting the people to blame themselves, not her, and she used it with the 2015 huge sudden influx of Muslim illegals and also with this new disease. So I figured it out watching what she did.

Then the shots, vaccinations, took the place of masks as soon as they were ready: we're supposed to blame each other, not the politicians. The fact that the vaccines unfortunately don't work and are sometimes harmful is irrelevant to the pols, because distracting us and refocusing our blame on each other is all that matters. They don't care that the vaccine doesn't work. They may well have known it all along.

If N95 masks were mandated, I get it.

Cloth masks are not very effective…so why the mandates?

Even those setting the mandates are being caught not following their own rules time after time.

Lets stop this virtue signaling bullshit.

Green means effective against viral infections.
1636335984798.png

Now the best mask i have found that is effective against progressives..
1636336050816.png

It's a political power play not too unlike yellow stars forced on a certain ethnicity in Europe in the last century. What could be more obvious than covering one's face for no other reason than to acknowledge a political mandate?
It's completely not like that.

Masks haven't stopped a dang thing. Just like my mosquito Fence.

They said .........man if you put up a chain link fence the mosquitoes can't get into your yard.

So I bought the Fence and the dang mosquitoes found out how to open the dang gate. Damn the bad luck

Oh yeah..........masks work.......lol

I don't

to keep tabs on those who do not fall in line

Even those setting the mandates are being caught not following their own rules time after time.
Nothing new in terms of a scam

thumbs up
two thumbs up

Why are none of the people whining about mask ever whine about being forced to wear shoes or a shirt or pants even?

I guess they all have been conditioned to accept that form or tyranny.
That's OK....Everybody already knows that you're a fake lolbertarian....You don't need to sell any harder.

Right from the CDC website:

“The filtration, effectiveness, fit, and performance of cloth masks are inferior to those of medical masks and respirators. Cloth mask use should not be mandated for healthcare workers, who should as a priority be provided proper respiratory protection. “

JUST WEAR A BIDEN HAT, YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING FAGGOTS.
Where are cloth masks mandated? From what I understand people started wearing cloth masks because the N95 was in short supply. Not once since this pandemic started have I heard a health official tell people to wear a cloth mask. What they said was to wear the cloth mask if the N95 wasen't available for at least some protection.

Where are cloth masks mandated? From what I understand people started wearing cloth masks because the N95 was in short supply. Not once since this pandemic started have I heard a health official tell people to wear a cloth mask. What they said was to wear the cloth mask if the N95 wasen't available for at least some protection.
Exactly. The OP is a troll

Power & control by the narcissistic American statist left???

howbout referring to the correct study. The one you reference says nothing of controlling the spread of infection. Otherwise known as source control to block exhaled virus.

the reason they mandate masks is for source control.

Forum List

Back