We know cloth masks have very low efficacy (15%-20%), so why are they mandated in so many places?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Right from the CDC website:

“The filtration, effectiveness, fit, and performance of cloth masks are inferior to those of medical masks and respirators. Cloth mask use should not be mandated for healthcare workers, who should as a priority be provided proper respiratory protection. “

JUST WEAR A BIDEN HAT, YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING FAGGOTS.

If N95 masks were mandated, I get it.

Cloth masks are not very effective…so why the mandates?

Even those setting the mandates are being caught not following their own rules time after time.

Lets stop this virtue signaling bullshit.

It is NOT about the science. It is about control and money.

Because tyrants and Karens gonna tyrant and Karen.

Masks only serve 2 purposes.

One in that they keep the weak minded, easily scared, soft minded individuals feeling they are safe. It's like giving a teddy to a small child so they feel safe in the dark.

Two it allows control. A lot of people will wear a mask because they don't want to be signaled out or think others believe they aren't playing ball. Politicians want it because it allows them to exert control, and it also trains people to obey without thinking.

At the end of the day all masks do is delay the inevitable. If everyone wore a mask day and night it would take the world maybe 3 years to be completely infected, no masks it would happen in 1 year. They will lower your chances of getting it, but you're still going to get it at some point. Covid can't be stopped and it's dumb to think otherwise.

Even those setting the mandates are being caught not following their own rules time after time.

Conditioning people to comply.

"Cloth" masks are not mandated.

MASKS are.

If you don't think they are effective enough use a better mask.

That ain't rocket surgery

Are there places one may not enter without a cloth mask?

Yes.

Then they are mandated.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Are there places one may not enter without a cloth mask?
NOWHERE mandates a CLOTH mask. Some places mandate MASKS. You have said that if N95s were mandated...you would wear one. You need to be told what to do?

Just wear the N95
Then they are mandated.
Obviously not CLOTH masks. I have never seen a sign specifying CLOTH masks you dope.

So you are admitting they have some effectiveness. But I understand. This is how you animals think. For you, if it isnt 100% effective, it's useless.

NOWHERE mandates a CLOTH mask. Some places mandate MASKS. You have said that if N95s were mandated...you would wear one. You need to be told what to do?

Just wear the N95

Obviously not CLOTH masks. I have never seen a sign specifying CLOTH masks you dope.
Riiiiiight in EVERY public establishment I visit the employees all wear cloth masks, none wear N95's. So much for the stupid mask mandates. :eusa_hand:

Why are none of the people whining about mask ever whine about being forced to wear shoes or a shirt or pants even?

I guess they all have been conditioned to accept that form or tyranny.

Forum List

Back