Remember when Biden had an eviction moratorium

I just dont think "I TOLD YOU SO" is going to help...
250520332_403037664857122_4663630373949102248_n.jpg

The Supreme Court ruled President Biden’s extension of the eviction moratorium was unconstitutional.
Remember when the Biden administration implemented a $46.5 billion pandemic relief program for rental assistance.
Is there anything Democrats can't screw up?

With Cases Piling Up, an Eviction Crisis Unfolds Step by Step

I'd hate to be a landlord right now: Squatters partying it up with their free Biden Bucks while not paying their rent, tearing up the damned houses and apartments, cockroaches everywhere, broken windows, needles lying around in the bathroom. And there virtually nothing those property-owners can do.

I'd hate to be a landlord right now: Squatters partying it up with their free Biden Bucks while not paying their rent, tearing up the damned houses and apartments, cockroaches everywhere, broken windows, needles lying around in the bathroom. And there virtually nothing those property-owners can do.
I sold most of my properties in 2019.
I only have one more to sell....and that's paid off.....so what my renter did doesn't effect me much.

Dems seem to want to crush the economy.

I am convinced they are trying to destroy the country.
Dems are ruled by their hatred. I'm not sure they could stop if they tried. That's why they keep attacking the energy industry in spite of the fact that high energy prices hurt the poor and middle class. They don't care. Biden is looking at shutting down another oil pipeline that pumps in 500k barrels a day, just in time for winter heating costs.

Remember when Biden LIED about not making vaccine mandates???

Remember when Biden LIED about cancelling school debts????

Remember when Biden LIED about no more taxes???

Remember when Biden LIED about Al-Qaida being gone from Afghanistan???

Remember when Biden LIED about only need ONE "vaccine" shot???

Remember when Biden FELL down up the stairs to AF1??

Remember when Biden couldn't WAIT to leave that soldiers funeral and looked at his watch????

Remember when Biden announced to the world his butt's been wiped???

Remember when Biden shit his pants, sitting in the Popes office???

Remember when Biden LIED about his LIES????

Last edited:
Remember when Biden LIED about not making vaccine mandates???

Remember when Biden LIED about cancelling school debts????

Remember when Biden LIED about no more taxes???

Remember when Biden LIED about Al-Qaida being gone from Afghanistan???

Remember when Biden LIED about only need ONE "vaccine" shot???

Remember when Biden FELL down the stairs to AF1??

Remember when Biden couldn't WAIT to leave that soldiers funeral and looked at his watch????

Remember when Biden shit his pants, sitting in the Popes office???

Remember when Biden LIED about his LIES????

He even fell UP the stairs of AF1.

OP, can you please quote the article’s most salient points for those who have not signed up for NYT access?
In Indianapolis, eviction courts are packed as judges make their way through a monthslong backlog of cases. In Detroit, advocates are rushing to knock on the doors of tenants facing possible eviction. In Gainesville, Fla., landlords are filing evictions at a rapid pace as displaced tenants resort to relatives’ couches for places to sleep or seek cheaper rents outside the city.

It is not the sudden surge of evictions that tenants and advocates feared after the Supreme Court ruled in August that President Biden’s extension of the eviction moratorium was unconstitutional. Instead, what’s emerging is a more gradual eviction crisis that is increasingly hitting communities across the country, especially those where the distribution of federal rental assistance has been slow, and where tenants have few protections.

“For months we all used these terms like eviction ‘tsunami’ and ‘falling off the cliff,’” said Lee Camp, an attorney who represents tenants facing eviction in St. Louis. But those simple terms missed the complexity of the eviction process and the lack of reliable statistics to track it, he said. “It was not going to happen overnight. Certainly it would take weeks and months to play out.”

weird, I thought the eviction moratorium was a Trump thing. How did you all miss that?

We were living under a pandemic then. There's no reason to extend that because according to Biden, everything is rosy now.

Forum List

Back