Senate border deal would allow 5,000 illegal immigrants a day

No, you're just an idiot.

The political opinions of white wing Bingos all lead back to being fearful of losing political and social power. And you should be. But not because there's some conspiracy to import voters. I don't know how any of these people would vote if they could. You should be worried because your ideas are awful and cruel and deplorable to decent human beings.

I don't entertain the notion, even for a second, that you care about those black voters or the migrants. I have faith that they're better human beings than you pieces of shit.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name.
BARK I N G O, BARK I N G O, BARK I N G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK N G O, BARK BARK N G O, BARK BARK N G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK G O, BARK BARK BARK G O, BARK BARK BARK G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK BARK O, BARK BARK BARK BARK O, BARK BARK BARK BARK O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK, BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK, BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog that bit him in the ass.

Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name.
BARK I N G O, BARK I N G O, BARK I N G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK N G O, BARK BARK N G O, BARK BARK N G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK G O, BARK BARK BARK G O, BARK BARK BARK G O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK BARK O, BARK BARK BARK BARK O, BARK BARK BARK BARK O and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK, BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK, BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK and Bingo was his name.
Once a farmer had a dog that bit him in the ass.
Did I trigger you? Here here boy!

:lmao:

That's a dumb lie. Democrats want the funding to properly house and process them.

They are coming here of their own volition. Only one party wants to treat them humanely when they arrive.
Treating them humanely only creates more coming here. It's like leaving garbage out for the cockaroaches.

You made me laugh at the reminder. It has been a long time since I was reminded.
You think you made up a brand new word when you are actually trolling the kindergarten.
All words are made up you dumb Bingo, why should mine be any different?
Personally, it has worked out quite well.
It has. Republicans doing politics rather than policy has already resulted in the demographic displacement of white children as the majority demographic. Good job guys! :lmao:

That's a dumb lie. Democrats want the funding to properly house and process them.

They are coming here of their own volition. Only one party wants to treat them humanely when they arrive.
Thats why they getting sent to your Sanctuaries. Protect them from Deolorables.

:eusa_naughty:

All words are made up you dumb Bingo, why should mine be any different?

It has. Republicans doing politics rather than policy has already resulted in the demographic displacement of white children as the majority demographic. Good job guys! :lmao:
Oh please, Venezuelans are pushing blacks out of Chicago the same way El Salvadorans got blacks out of Compton. You laugh about replacement when your kind is actively being obliterated. It's a good thing too.

Oh please, Venezuelans are pushing blacks out of Chicago the same way El Salvadorans got blacks out of Compton. You laugh about replacement when your kind is actively being obliterated. It's a good thing too.
No one who actually lives in a diverse community thinks that way. Chicagoans are mad at the lack of resources not at seeing more brown people. What happens in diverse communities is what happened in my family. I now have nieces, nephews and cousins who are part Dominican, Cuban, Portuguese, Jewish, Panamanian..... people fuck and mix and the world carries on.

Commercials for erectile dysfunction are all black guys. Maybe that's a partial explanation for the way Latinos and Arabs are taking over black neighborhoods. Black men just cannot compete with the more lusty guys for black women.

No one who actually lives in a diverse community thinks that way. Chicagoans are mad at the lack of resources not at seeing more brown people. What happens in diverse communities is what happened in my family. I now have nieces, nephews and cousins who are part Dominican, Cuban, Portuguese, Jewish, Panamanian..... people fuck and mix and the world carries on.
You come from a UN. brothel? My sympathy.

Oh oh OHHH i didn't realize at first that you were voicing how the ED epidemic among black men is being dealt with. Of course, women will look for decent sex wherever they can find it. Finding it today means a different race. Of course. You are correct.

This is what Democrats, and some RINOs mean by immigration reform. Just keep shoveling the turd world in.

Dumb ass Republicans playing with evil Democrats. No need, no need.

Conservative activists are recoiling as details leak from the immigration deal being negotiated in the Senate suggesting illegal border crossers will be immediately eligible for work permits and the government will allow up to 5,000 illegal immigrants a day before new expulsion powers kick in.
Talks have been going on for weeks and the plans have been tightly guarded by the negotiators, but Rosemary Jenks, government relations director at the Immigration Accountability Project, said she’s been briefed by multiple people familiar with the negotiations and has been sharing details online.
She said the current framework includes a right to government-funded lawyers for illegal immigrant children struggling through the immigration courts, and would also expand legal immigration, both priorities for President Biden. In exchange, Republicans have won new limits on attempts to claim asylum and expanded speedy deportation powers, but no significant new restrictions on Homeland Security’s power to “parole” illegal immigrants directly into the U.S.
Ms. Jenks said the deal, based on those outlines, will do little to derail the unprecedented number of illegal immigrants pouring in.
“I think we’d be lucky if it didn’t increase,” she told The Washington Times. “There’s nothing in this that I have seen or been told about that stops catch-and-release.”
Her version of the bill has scorched through conservative circles and activists are now rallying to demand the GOP back out of the talks. Their chief target is Sen. James Lankford, the Oklahoma lawmaker who is serving as Republicans’ lead negotiator.

That’s one of my towns per day.

You had a President who pushed that policy. He lost. Elections have consequences. :dunno:
Ok, its your choice

I’m told that some democrats dont want to spend money on Ukraine and Israel anyway

Maybe you are one of them

You come from a UN. brothel? My sympathy.

Oh oh OHHH i didn't realize at first that you were voicing how the ED epidemic among black men is being dealt with. Of course, women will look for decent sex wherever they can find it. Finding it today means a different race. Of course. You are correct.
I don't know what that gibberish is supposed to mean. What ED epidemic are you imagining? The only people with declining birth rates in America are the whites.

Ok, its your choice

I’m told that some democrats dont want to spend money on Ukraine and Israel anyway

Maybe you are one of them
I don't mind funding Ukraine. I think helping to exhaust Russia's military, especially against a foreign army is a good thing.

I don't know what that gibberish is supposed to mean. What ED epidemic are you imagining? The only people with declining birth rates in America are the whites.
All the commercials for ED treatment are all black guys. Not a white guy in the bunch. Companies advertise to who uses their product. That's not white guys.

Forum List

Back