Senate border deal would allow 5,000 illegal immigrants a day

All the commercials for ED treatment are all black guys. Not a white guy in the bunch. Companies advertise to who uses their product. That's not white guys.
I don't care about what you imagine or fantasize is going on with black cocks. I don't deal in fantasy. It's simply a fact that the only demographic not producing more offspring than they're losing are you frail whites.

Well one, because they have due process rights to have their asylum claims heard. And two, as I've said, before the cost to our economy by not having a steady influx of immigrants, who are the reason we continue to have population growth, rather than decline like many other first world nations, would be even greater.

Biden could force them to wait outside the US while their fake claims are heard.

the cost to our economy by not having a steady influx of immigrants

Little benefit to allowing more unskilled, illiterate, illegal aliens collect welfare.

I don't care about what you imagine or fantasize is going on with black cocks. I don't deal in fantasy. It's simply a fact that the only demographic not producing more offspring than they're losing are you frail whites.
Oh no. Between murder and abortion, blacks are already going extinct. That's why your women are fucking Venezuelan ex cons.

No border deal. The border is fine. Nehls agrees with me. It’s fine.

“Let me tell you, I’m not willing to do too damn much right now to help a Democrat and to help Joe Biden’s approval rating,” Rep. Troy Nehls, a Texas Republican, told CNN. “I will not help the Democrats try to improve this man’s dismal approval ratings. I’m not going to do it. Why would I?“
You run on that!

Let’s start by asking Democrats.

Andrew Cuomo Calls NYC Migrant Crisis ‘Worst Government Blunder’ He’s Ever Seen​

In Escalation, Adams Says Migrant Crisis ‘Will Destroy New York City’​

Chicago Leaders Warn Joe Biden That the Migrant Influx Is “At A Breaking Point”​

Tensions flare between Chicago and White House over migrant crisis​

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker calls migrant influx "untenable," intensifying Democratic criticism of Biden policies​

:04:

1710203004229.png

In 2010, 52% of citizen children were born to legal immigrants.

Skye has trouble with the browning of Europe and America.

Tough. It is not going to stop.

Forum List

Back