We Can Thank China for Covid, a Recession and Biden

China Joe - the CCP's $1 Billion Dollar Man - would be quick to tell you the virus is all President Trump's fault and how the CCP is such a great group of people, despite their declaring they would murder millions of Ameri cans by withholding critical medications Americans need that are made by China.

COVID-19 is President Trump's Fault.

President Trump prsonally convinced the CCP to work on ba new deadly strain of Corona Virus.

He then flew to China, put on a Hazmat Suit, entered their lab, stole a vial of the virus, left the lab, and released it.

Trump then set up the Democrats, baiting them into launching the 1st politically partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses....getting them so emotional and focused on the Impeachment that they were complegely blind to the coming pandemic.

Trump then had the Intel Community, who were all participating in the coup attempt against him, feed the Dermocrats flase reports that the virus was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, which caused the Democrats to parrot that while telling Americans to ride subways, herd in large numbers, and come to China Town.

Knowing he was being spied upon Trump made a phone call in which he said his Travel Bans were 'Xenophobic'. Biden was given a copy of the transcripts and declared p[ublicly the next day that Trum's travel bans were 'Xenophobic'.

It was Trump who secretly gave Cuomo the idea to force virus-infected patients into nursing homes AFTER he had acknowledged they were the most likelyto die from COVID.

It was all Trump...it's so obvious I don't see how non-TDS suffering, itrrational hate-driven, Orange-Man-Bad Americans haven't seen it before now.

:p

You know...trump could have been re-elected if he had shown any degree of competence and empathy. All he had to do was to say, COVID is real and it is a danger. He knew that as early as December 2019. But he was more interested in his political future than he was in the well being of Americans. So...he lied and he denied and people died. Simple as that.

COVID may have started in China, but the denial and lies that trump made sealed the fate of thousands of Americans. History books will remember trump as the president who denied a deadly pandemic which resulted in the deaths of thousands.

Americans know very little about China, other than the fearmongering promoted by our failed criminal government and MSM.

China has built an enormous infrastructure in just the last 20 years such as...High speed rail system criss crosses the country allowing Chinese citizens tremendous mobility that all can afford to use. Enormous new cities have sprung up over night giving people affordable new housing. Numerous massive bridges have been built. Numerous new power plants extending electricity to citizens nationwide, for the first time.

The nation’s growth has been phenomenal.

China wins with all three. The map to China's world domination and the decline of the West is clear. They are a brilliant people, you've got to give them that.
The recession is trumps fault. He knew the pandemic was serious in February last year and decided not to tell us. That’s what he told bob Woodward.

Do you ever blame trump for anything? Skata for brains.

Americans know very little about China, other than the fearmongering promoted by our failed criminal government and MSM.

China has built an enormous infrastructure in just the last 20 years such as...High speed rail system criss crosses the country allowing Chinese citizens tremendous mobility that all can afford to use. Enormous new cities have sprung up over night giving people affordable new housing. Numerous massive bridges have been built. Numerous new power plants extending electricity to citizens nationwide, for the first time.

Yes and we haven’t because since reagan we’ve ignored our falling apart infrastructure and instead have given tax breaks to rich people who don’t need them

COVID-19 is President Trump's Fault.

President Trump prsonally convinced the CCP to work on ba new deadly strain of Corona Virus.

He then flew to China, put on a Hazmat Suit, entered their lab, stole a vial of the virus, left the lab, and released it.

Trump then set up the Democrats, baiting them into launching the 1st politically partisan Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses....getting them so emotional and focused on the Impeachment that they were complegely blind to the coming pandemic.

Trump then had the Intel Community, who were all participating in the coup attempt against him, feed the Dermocrats flase reports that the virus was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, which caused the Democrats to parrot that while telling Americans to ride subways, herd in large numbers, and come to China Town.

Knowing he was being spied upon Trump made a phone call in which he said his Travel Bans were 'Xenophobic'. Biden was given a copy of the transcripts and declared p[ublicly the next day that Trum's travel bans were 'Xenophobic'.

It was Trump who secretly gave Cuomo the idea to force virus-infected patients into nursing homes AFTER he had acknowledged they were the most likelyto die from COVID.

It was all Trump...it's so obvious I don't see how non-TDS suffering, itrrational hate-driven, Orange-Man-Bad Americans haven't seen it before now.

:p
The terrible response was his fault.

Yes and we haven’t because since reagan we’ve ignored our falling apart infrastructure and instead have given tax breaks to rich people who don’t need them
I am still waiting for the trickle down plan to begin making me wealthy. I expect it to happen any day now. RR assured us that it would. And who can you believe if you can't believe a B movie star? That would be as ridiculous as believing a reality TV star...MY...MY....how far as the QOP fallen?

China wins with all three. The map to China's world domination and the decline of the West is clear. They are a brilliant people, you've got to give them that.
The recession is trumps fault. He knew the pandemic was serious in February last year and decided not to tell us. That’s what he told bob Woodward.

Do you ever blame trump for anything? Skata for brains.
Well, where is no recession? And don't use Greek. You neither speak it nor understand it.

I am still waiting for the trickle down plan to begin making me wealthy. I expect it to happen any day now. RR assured us that it would. And who can you believe if you can't believe a B movie star? That would be as ridiculous as believing a reality TV star...MY...MY....how far as the QOP fallen?

You are blaming your current financial situation on Reagan? I know you democrats like to avoid personal responsibility, but this is really a stretch.

The thing is and it’s something foolish D partisans like you and Jimbo will never understand, is the D Party is equally guilty of damaging the nation. Wake the fuck up!

Forum List

Back