We Can Thank China for Covid, a Recession and Biden

Americans know very little about China, other than the fearmongering promoted by our failed criminal government and MSM.

China has built an enormous infrastructure in just the last 20 years such as...High speed rail system criss crosses the country allowing Chinese citizens tremendous mobility that all can afford to use. Enormous new cities have sprung up over night giving people affordable new housing. Numerous massive bridges have been built. Numerous new power plants extending electricity to citizens nationwide, for the first time.

The nation’s growth has been phenomenal.
Yes and we haven’t because since reagan we’ve ignored our falling apart infrastructure and instead have given tax breaks to rich people who don’t need them
I am still waiting for the trickle down plan to begin making me wealthy. I expect it to happen any day now. RR assured us that it would. And who can you believe if you can't believe a B movie star? That would be as ridiculous as believing a reality TV star...MY...MY....how far as the QOP fallen?

You are blaming your current financial situation on Reagan? I know you democrats like to avoid personal responsibility, but this is really a stretch.
NO...I clearly stated that I am not seeing the results of the RR trickle down theory. The present economic crisis can be laid at the feet of the man who kept denying the existence and severity of COVID. There is a straight line from our present economic state and trump. No one can deny that.

Come to think if it, there was also a straight line from GW Bush to the 2008 economic crisis. Hmmmmm....there seems to be a pattern. I guess the QOP is an authority on economic downturns?

Americans know very little about China, other than the fearmongering promoted by our failed criminal government and MSM.

China has built an enormous infrastructure in just the last 20 years such as...High speed rail system criss crosses the country allowing Chinese citizens tremendous mobility that all can afford to use. Enormous new cities have sprung up over night giving people affordable new housing. Numerous massive bridges have been built. Numerous new power plants extending electricity to citizens nationwide, for the first time.

Yes and we haven’t because since reagan we’ve ignored our falling apart infrastructure and instead have given tax breaks to rich people who don’t need them
I am still waiting for the trickle down plan to begin making me wealthy. I expect it to happen any day now. RR assured us that it would. And who can you believe if you can't believe a B movie star? That would be as ridiculous as believing a reality TV star...MY...MY....how far as the QOP fallen?

You are blaming your current financial situation on Reagan? I know you democrats like to avoid personal responsibility, but this is really a stretch.
They do this while ignoring the 16 years of D presidents, since Reagan. They’re almost as crazy as your belief that Dishonest Abe is great.

China wins with all three. The map to China's world domination and the decline of the West is clear. They are a brilliant people, you've got to give them that.
The recession is trumps fault. He knew the pandemic was serious in February last year and decided not to tell us. That’s what he told bob Woodward.

Do you ever blame trump for anything? Skata for brains.
Well, where is no recession? And don't use Greek. You neither speak it nor understand it.
Then katalaveno

Coming from a guy who’s only making as much as you are because you’re in a fucking union.

Reagan was the first president to start breaking unions. Since him union membership has declined from 35% of our workforce to 10%. And since then wages haven’t kept up with inflation but non union ceos are making more than ever.

Can new teachers today make as much As you do? No? Do they get pensions like you do? no? Then blame reagaan.

And you should thank your union you ungrateful loser

They do this while ignoring the 16 years of D presidents, since Reagan. They’re almost as crazy as your belief that Dishonest Abe is great.
Biden is trying to help unions right now. Republicans will stop him. So we are right to blame republicans for being anti labor.

China wins with all three. The map to China's world domination and the decline of the West is clear. They are a brilliant people, you've got to give them that.
The recession is trumps fault. He knew the pandemic was serious in February last year and decided not to tell us. That’s what he told bob Woodward.

Do you ever blame trump for anything? Skata for brains.
Well, where is no recession? And don't use Greek. You neither speak it nor understand it.
Then katalaveno
That's what I was saying.

It was the powers that be that USED the virus for political ends who destroyed the economy and installed a fake president.
Tis a pity trump didn’t take it seriously. Now the entire world knows the USA can be taken down without firing a shot.
The entire world has been taken down without firing a shot. You should see what's happening in Europe, and they took it very seriously.

It was the powers that be that USED the virus for political ends who destroyed the economy and installed a fake president.
Tis a pity trump didn’t take it seriously. Now the entire world knows the USA can be taken down without firing a shot.
He shut down travel from China right away only to have stupid leftists calling him a racist for it.

He shut down travel from China right away only to have stupid leftists calling him a racist for it.
That’s the only thing you guys say on this subject.
Tell me 10 things he did to improve the situation.

That’s the only thing you guys say on this subject.
Tell me 10 things he did to improve the situation.
He spearheaded an effort to fast track the vaccines.

TDS keeps you insane and unfair, though.

Biden is trying to help unions right now. Republicans will stop him. So we are right to blame republicans for being anti labor.
Lol. The Ds are just as much anti labor as the Rs. You partisans are so fucking blind and so easily duped by your party leadership.

Lol. The Ds are just as much anti labor as the Rs. You partisans are so fucking blind and so easily duped by your party leadership.

It doesn't get any more anti-labor than flooding the country with untold millions of illegal immigrants to work under the table.

This is not 25 years ago. People know quite a bit now. Despite the CCP‘s efforts at censoring reality.

The thing is and it’s something foolish D partisans like you and Jimbo will never understand, is the D Party is equally guilty of damaging the nation. Wake the fuck up!

stop trying to pretend that being a stupid fucking anarchist is some kind of virtue.

Coming from a guy who’s only making as much as you are because you’re in a fucking union.

Reagan was the first president to start breaking unions. Since him union membership has declined from 35% of our workforce to 10%. And since then wages haven’t kept up with inflation but non union ceos are making more than ever.

Can new teachers today make as much As you do? No? Do they get pensions like you do? no? Then blame reagaan.

And you should thank your union you ungrateful loser
I told you that you need to stop guessing, dumb ass.

The thing is and it’s something foolish D partisans like you and Jimbo will never understand, is the D Party is equally guilty of damaging the nation. Wake the fuck up!

stop trying to pretend that being a stupid fucking anarchist is some kind of virtue.
A statist calling someone else stupid. That’s hilarious.

Forum List

Back