My my look at this DIS (disney) stock graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
And it just so happens the Pelosi's boght Disney stock at the same time they bought Tesla. Disney Stock was on a steady decline and then the Pelosi's enter at just the right time.
I guess for a 80 year old, 400 million aint enough

Attachments

• 1612533923823.png
    1612533923823.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 27
And it just so happens the Pelosi's boght Disney stock at the same time they bought Tesla. Disney Stock was on a steady decline and then the Pelosi's enter at just the right time.

So what? Why do you care what stocks the Pelosi's own. Why is buying Disney such a questionable thing to do?

So what? Why do you care what stocks the Pelosi's own. Why is buying Disney such a questionable thing to do?
1596858250647_jpg-1539672.jpg

We should be privy to the same market info that fucking sea hag gets.

Awe, gee. Poor, poor Bootney. How much money you got in the market Bootney?
Politicians should not be allowed to purchase stocks. They currently can purchase stocks of companies their policies effect. Is this not another example of the failed state in which we live? It’s nothing if not corrupt. It’s a banana republic, yet most Americans are completely unaware.

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here.

Zoom out for the 5 year chart:

1612537174229.png

Everything is chugging along nicely until March when it dips down like nearly every other stock did in March (they closed their huge money-making theme parks and their movies couldn’t be shown in theaters). Then, purely on the strength of Disney+ they have climbed back up, the parks are open, the theaters are opening soon.

But please continue to see conspiracies everywhere. :laugh:

Now do Larry Kudlow. :laugh:

Conservatives love Capitalism except when it benefits Liberals.

Even AOC and Cruz can drop the partisan crap when it comes to the high up investors and us common folk.

I bought Disney stock a few weeks ago. She can send the value up all she wants. It just makes me money :)

Politicians should not be allowed to purchase stocks. They currently can purchase stocks of companies their policies effect. Is this not another example of the failed state in which we live? It’s nothing if not corrupt. It’s a banana republic, yet most Americans are completely unaware.

I don't recall you snarking on Senators Loeffler or Perdue over their stock trades. Or the fact that Trump, Cheney or Rumsfeld all refused to put their holdings into any kind of blind trust.

I don’t know why anyone would want to pay for Disney stock when your increases are going to be minimal compared to the amount you’re tying up. Like Amazon. I’m not paying over $3,000 per share even if it ends up going up to $4,000. I’ve made a grand, but I’ve tied up three grand.

This is a Liberal proposal, from either AOC or Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. I can’t remember which is pushing it. But conservatives are dead-set against it.

Its nice you’re coming around to the Liberal point of view!

I bought Disney stock a few weeks ago. She can send the value up all she wants. It just makes me money :)
One person buying some stock isn’t going to affect that stock price unless they are buying massive amounts.

ETA: Disney averages over 12 million shares traded each day. Speaker Pelosi’s husband’s meager stock buy won’t affect a thing.

I just realized that I have to report this thread! The OP doesn’t include any links or info confirming Pelosi bought anything!

Is that what they mean by “unclean” around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back